Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What service missing in cryptoworld?  (Read 649 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

In crypto world we see that there is many crypto and many service too.What do you think what service is missing in the cryptoworld.
I can do pretty much everything with crypto, Buy stuffs, Pay for services etc.. It's all we need right? To buy things or pay for services. I don't think anything is missing..
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

In my own opinion, I personally think the service missing in cryptocurrency is the need to 'freely' use it for payment methods as it poses. Though, it is being accepted by some online stores, but the less recognition and rejection by some government is not helping matters. If bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency that worth, it is being freely used as the USD, then it will be a good thing.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

I believe that there is a lack of awareness and that is the reason why most of us are keeping ourselves limited in the speculation activities. The core benefit of crypto is lying in using it as a payment system but most of us are avoiding it just because we are focusing on earning profit through holding. I am not against earning from speculation activities but I believe that we should give first preference to using it as a payment system. Initially, we need some kind of support from exchanges, web wallet service providers to build awareness among the merchant around the world to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment system for their goods and services.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

In my opinion we lack a system of immediate use of cryptocurrencies to make purchases every day. I'm talking about a real time service that gives the impression of spending fiat currency and not digital currency.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

In crypto world we see that there is many crypto and many service too.What do you think what service is missing in the cryptoworld.

We miss biggest service in the crypto world and thats the linking application of virtual world to the real life world. Thats the thing which should come in line in the future otherwise we will be left out from the virtual world and will have nothing but false applications which will run in the virtual world only and no where.

I believe that this is not a services, but its the proper link to many services that might just emerge in the future.

If thats the case then we miss almost every aspect of bitcoin usage.
SupMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

Crypto currency lacks ease of use for the average person. Hot, cold wallet, private key, seed phrase for many people is very difficult.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Bank for cryptocurrency will ruin the basic principle of being your own bank without the need to trust any 3rd party. However it might serve good purpose due to some people being used to ordinary banking which means that they are used to ask somebody for every trouble they have. They don't want to think for themselves. But banking with crypto should be secure, very secure. There are some banks trying to be made such as crypterium and bankera but we have yet to see what they can do.
The banking service that I'm pointing is that you can ask them to loan. Yes it will ruin the basic principle of crypto itself but we can't also remove the beauty with the banking service if you are in need.

all you can say is that we may need a  much simpler version of the banks that offer some of the services a banks does.
This is what I'm saying, like the loaning service and other forms of investments that they can offer to help their depositors.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

actually until now I have not found a service that does not exist in crypto, almost all new ICO runs up to a process more than 60%, but the tip ends the purpose of the service is not running, which runs only market buying activity for the coin coin , has never seen the difference significantly

abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

It is true that there are many crypto today, and I think that is very good because of the many crypto development and I am very happy.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Crypto world did their best to assure people's comfortability and provide what people wanted to know about them. They provided the easy and fast transactions, it solves a lot of the problems which are connected to centralized nature of assets/currencies, but all of the businesses are not perfect so we can really assure that something missing in every side of it. Like the scability, not just the crypto world has the problem about that. So for me, crypto world has no missing service but it has a limitation that others too encountered for I believe that Only the imagination has no limitation.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

I wish there are cards to convert your crypto to fiat or more Bitcoin ATM around the world. It's hard in my country to turn crypto to fiat.
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

I can see that AML Bitcoin is amazing in all areas. Is has a lot of regulations and 2 patents that were recently approved. More and more people getting involved with AML, I think this is the crypto of the future.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Bank for digital currency will destroy the essential rule of being your own particular bank without the need to confide in any outsider. Anyway it may fill great need because of a few people being utilized to common saving money which implies that they are utilized to approach some individual for each inconvenience they have. They would prefer not to have an independent mind. Be that as it may, managing an account with crypto ought to be secure, extremely secure. There are a few banks attempting to be made, for example, crypterium and bankera however we still can't seem to perceive what they can do.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

What is needed in the world of crypto is the way to pay tuition or study at any educational institution globally by using crypto currency. Many international universities can make crypto currency payment platforms and this will be ideal for the next generation. Cool
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

I think to become a fiat money/physical money like services. I think that is the only missing today in the crypto space, to use crypto as money to buy daily needs, shopping in the malls, eat in the restaurants, and travel around the world...But I strongly believe that it will happen in the future, thats the purpose why this technology was made. Some countries today already accepting crypto as MOP for buying good in some malls and restaurants, stores..

BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

There is a crypto for grocery, but I have not seen one dedicated to vegetables.

420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

What is needed in the world of crypto is the way to pay tuition or study at any educational institution globally by using crypto currency. Many international universities can make crypto currency payment platforms and this will be ideal for the next generation. Cool

I agree! And even thanks to decentralization and blocks it will be possible to find information on education of the person going to work and this information any more in any way it will be impossible to change or buy that will provide the best shots without false documents. It would be cool!

felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

For me everything are here in crypto world and all here are so fast with low fees in transaction

Good for past time while we earn that's can crypto brings to many users worldwide

There's no assurance here but that's also the advantage of digital currency in crypto world
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

a key service missing in the cryptoworld is acceptance of cryptocurrencies by major business merchants across the globe to really complete the boarderlessness of cryptos.Such acceptance will make the use of crytpos much more easier and then it can assume properly the status of money.
Merchant adoption is a key factor here, we had many merchants that accepted bitcoin in 2014 but now they are no more accepting bitcoin because of the high transaction charges we had and yet with the current situation with a much lower transaction charges they are yet to accept bitcoin again, we need decentralized exchanges which are user friendly as well.
sabrikks

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Well theoretically there is over saturation of services which none of them really work except few ones. What I want to see is working product which offer decentralisation of everything crypto related.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: