Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What service missing in cryptoworld?  (Read 649 times)
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Full exchange support still missing

but look at Swiss SIX Group:

https://www.ft.com/content/37476874-806c-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d?desktop=true

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

The administration required in a cryptoword is the utilization of bitcoin as a strategy for installment for everything on the grounds that it is the main thing required by bitcoin clients today who still think that its hard to utilize bitcoin in a portion of their installments. There are numerous ICOs that expect to encourage an installment yet the ICO is still a long way from the connection in its application, ICO's is just utilized as a task to get cash with no genuine confirmation of the items they develop.
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

In my opinion, there should be the possibility of additional personalization of the account which would allow for additional security in the event of losing access to the account. It should not be required because some Bitcoin users are interested in anonymity, however, for those who are willing, there should be an option to ensure that their funds are safe, whatever happens.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

I agree that it is not perfect. The best way to get in better will be off using it in daily life of everyone on the Earth. For example an to buy something in the shop and pay crypto. It is the same way you pay by credit card.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Let us just say that cryptocurrencies could have the complete services we all need but they all have the same downside which i think can make crypto useless at all and i wonder if this can be address soon. I'm talking about the problem of crypto as it is unusable during offline. How can we avail its services if we are offline for a couple of hours or even days?

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

i think every field of life , work, service, skill, job, occupation, profession, and what have you, are visibly present in the blockchain technology which is of course the crypto world, ut if there be a field of service that is not yet represented then i think it has not been an old service field of profession
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

I don't believe that there is some absent in this administration as it was created very ideal for me, the main essentially way yet we as a whole need is to have an exchange which can be quick as we need to be, with simply less exchange expense, in spite of the fact that it may not be ideal for other individuals it is ideal for me as it can be across the board, can be venture, as a money and an instrument for exchanging. Additionally, There are numerous ICOs that expect to encourage an installment yet the ICO is still a long way from the connection in its application, ICO's is just utilized as a venture to get cash with no genuine proof of the items they rise. he center advantage of crypto is lying in utilizing it as an installment framework yet a large portion of us are maintaining a strategic distance from it since we are concentrating on winning benefit through holding. I am not against gaining from hypothesis exercises but rather I trust that we should give first inclination to utilizing it as an installment framework.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

so far has been satisfactory, but it would be even better if there is an offline transaction service using crypto. as in the form of vouchers.
I like the idea of having a vouchers. We can use bitcoin if we have access to internet, I guess having some form of physical transaction is also good.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

A real crypto bank is missing or it doesn't really matter as our wallets is the one that serves our bank accounts.

My idea is that a bank or an establishment that totally focuses with banking service but the currency will be in cryptocurrencies, mainly with bitcoin and few altcoins.
But this makes even harder to implement since decentralization is what were loving being here,i think if banks totally adapt with our blockchain technology and they accept us being anonymous then maybe that would be the start of this wallet security that youre looking for ,and ofcourse all of us here wanted this to be done
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

It is clearly that you are looking for an answer which is the customer service since this is not applicable to bitcoin investment. As we all know that there is no one who stand as the owner of bitcoin system and that means if you will get a problem on it basically you cannot go to anyone to fix your problem. So you need to be techie as to get along with the new trends on cryptocurrency.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jamesclark

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

maybe services like be the media for buy stuff online using bitcoin, like you want to buy from amazon, we can use bitcoin directly right? I think we can use the services to buy some stuff in amazon, like the currencies converter but directly pay to amazon. it will very helpful as long the online shop is not accept bitcoin for their payment

I like your point of view. One thing we need is to buy something using Bitcoin. Not all countries and companies accept payment using Bitcoin. It is a question of time I think.
kingdom2710

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:17:44 AM

The problem can be include a user will be highly height, Ví sét / support development Lightning. Exchange swap. Your idea is a bank or a database complete to the bank services, but currency will be by any money, which is it with bitcoin and some altcoins.
adjong

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

For me nothing at cryptoworld is how to reduce the token transfer fee in another wallet, they should reduce the fee every token will be translated into trading, because now it is still bigger I pay per my sales of my token and difficulty I also look for gas, that's what they need to reduce the bitcoin exchange fee
Cody Blare

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

Auto purchase of slightly more bitcoin than you just spent.
This way your BTC balance never goes down but you can still spend your BTC.
furry04

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

maybe more places to exchange  fiat with crypto would be a better step towards adoption as so many investors doubt whether they could cash out their assets.
Sarah Reiss

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

I think it lacks a secure service for investors' investments, or risk minimization services, etc.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

For me nothing at cryptoworld is how to reduce the token transfer fee in another wallet, they should reduce the fee every token will be translated into trading, because now it is still bigger I pay per my sales of my token and difficulty I also look for gas, that's what they need to reduce the bitcoin exchange fee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: