Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] Orvium - Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain  (Read 37535 times)
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/orvium-a-blockchain-powered-publication-platform-for-the-researchers/
https://steemit.com/orvium/@egetror/orviumablockchainpoweredpublicationplatformfortheresearchers-n18ywsjins

tsby1988

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

Good idea of the project. Indeed, the existing problems of transparency, fairness and the price of placing scientific information in different spheres are named. With the implementation of this project, many authors will be happy, the sources will become transparent to users. I think that the work of this service will be accepted positively.

Thank you for your support. We are really glad to have you here.  Smiley
chipin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

nice article on Orvium
https://www.chipin.com/orvium-decentralized-framework-scientific-publications/
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

Angela Scott-Briggs of TechBullion gives a genuine and interesting review of the Orvium ICO. Read the full post: https://www.techbullion.com/what-is-orvium/
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:33:45 AM

Thanks for sharing the article, chipin. It's well written and love the opening question.  Grin

"Would you be surprised if we told you that the top 5 publishers in the scientific publishing industry have higher profit margins than Google or Apple?"
tsby1988

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Dear community.

Please check out this insightful Steemit article if you want o find out more about Orvium project and How does Orvium work?

https://steemit.com/orvium/@chipin/orvium-decentralized-framework-for-improving-the-scientific-publication-industry-to-give-back-to-science-and-society
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

You are doing a good job for fans of such projects
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

You are doing a good job for fans of such projects

Thank you very much!!
We love the support we are getting so thank you very much for your kind words  Smiley Smiley

Join us on our Telegram if you haven't already and also our Announcement channel on Telegram for all the newest updates  Smiley

Telegram:https://t.me/orvium
Telegram Announcements:https://t.me/orvium_announcements
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

this project deserves to be supported and developed hopefully will many investors who are interested in this one project, I am sure the team will do the best so that success will be achieved for this project

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Video about project Orvium  Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkhky_pdCk

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

the concept offered in the project has a goal that is very beneficial, and indeed we have to support this project, hopefully this project can be a great success and brought a bright future in the future.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

the concept offered in the project has a goal that is very beneficial, and indeed we have to support this project, hopefully this project can be a great success and brought a bright future in the future.
I also see interesting things in this project, really let's support this project so that team will be more spirit and this project will achieve its success with maximal.

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

for each project a lot now which has an interesting concept but not many have a good and experienced team. Hopefully, this project can maximize his team in promoting the projects so that later can be smoothly and successfully.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

I also see interesting things in this project, really let's support this project so that team will be more spirit and this project will achieve its success with maximal.
It's true, a lot of its own advantages that exist in the project.
and as far as I see many people who give good comments about the project, with it's certainly becoming a very good thing for the Betterment of the project.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

and as far as I see many people who give good comments about the project, with it's certainly becoming a very good thing for the Betterment of the project.
I really a lot that gives positive support and support for this project, hopefully with this all the team will be passion in developing this project so that this project will achieve success easily.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

I really a lot that gives positive support and support for this project, hopefully with this all the team will be passion in developing this project so that this project will achieve success easily.
should be given support to the projects of the team getting the spirit in managing projects so as to make future projects could grow into a big project and successfully hit a target that has been planned.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:49:25 AM

should be given support to the projects of the team getting the spirit in managing projects so as to make future projects could grow into a big project and successfully hit a target that has been planned.
so let's see how the development of this project in the future. and I am sure that the team always do the best for this project, since they certainly also want this project can evolve rapidly and great success.
tsby1988

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

so let's see how the development of this project in the future. and I am sure that the team always do the best for this project, since they certainly also want this project can evolve rapidly and great success.

Thank you for the support. You are really kind. We are really happy to have you here with us.
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

Feel free to read this exciting article about Orvium
and how Orvium uses blockchain technologies and decentralized storage to create a
fully public, traceable, and trustworthy record of the publication process.  Smiley

http://icocrowd.com/orvium-open-and-transparent-science-powered-by-blockchain/

Please follow us on Telegram https://t.me/orvium for all the important updates and news
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I'am delighted to meet this Orvium project. The science revolution in Blockchain, I think the idea and purpose of this project is very refreshing. and you explain that Orvium unlocks the full potential of a decentralized,fair,transparent and competitive market,free from bias,oligopoly and self-interest. I love this project,hopefully orvium will continue to grow and follow by many fans.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: