Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] Orvium - Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain  (Read 37535 times)
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

this is by far the most professional science program in crypto space that i ever saw up until now. this is a good coin.

GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

this is by far the most professional science program in crypto space that i ever saw up until now. this is a good coin.

Great to hear that compliment! Have you checked out the white-paper? It really goes into extensive details regarding how Orvium is creating the perfect solution for the science publishing industry  Smiley Check it out here: https://orvium.docsend.com/view/nvr6ywj
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

A more positive comment than yours is hard to find. What do you like most about the project besides the team? Tongue
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Greetings Orvians

Do check out this article on how Orvium is bringing blockchain to the scholarly publication process :

https://steemit.com/science/@cryptoguru1/a-review-of-orvium-bringing-blockchain-to-the-schloarly-publication-process
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

Thank you for sharing this work

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
GOYA58

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

a lot of people from CERN in this team, which is impressing.

I think also the problem they are trying to solve is very interesting. When I for example want to write a seminar thesis then there is always the issue of finding trustable sources. I mean you of course find a source but when two or more sources try to research on the same issue and have different approaches, then you get different results and different conclusions. It really makes it difficult to understand when you don't know about the quality of the work. Right now people look which one is quoted more frequently and by whom in order to maybe distinguish on which source they should rely. I hope this project can help with this matter as well.
tsby1988

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

a lot of people from CERN in this team, which is impressing.

I think also the problem they are trying to solve is very interesting. When I for example want to write a seminar thesis then there is always the issue of finding trustable sources. I mean you of course find a source but when two or more sources try to research on the same issue and have different approaches, then you get different results and different conclusions. It really makes it difficult to understand when you don't know about the quality of the work. Right now people look which one is quoted more frequently and by whom in order to maybe distinguish on which source they should rely. I hope this project can help with this matter as well.

Very well said, with a nice example. Thank you for the support, the team really appreciate it. The team is really happy to have you.
tsby1988

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

Thank you for sharing this work

It is a great work. Thank you for spreading the word.
sayyank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

This project has a great concept and supported by team and advisor who have many experience and professional in their field. Hope with that, the investor will be interested buy all the tokens that offer when TGE begin. With the good marketing strategy from team and developer, i hope this project can reach its hard cap $20m before TGE end.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

The science is a very important part of each sphere in our lives which needs to be developed and popularized. Orvium tries to be the platform which will be able to give the freedom for each scientist and help to make the simplest and most safety way for publications.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

Science is the engine of our progress, only thanks to the bright minds of mankind we are revolutionizing over time from the old system of society to the new. Science can significantly improve the quality of our lives. By inventing different technologies, we have a unique opportunity to change not only our entire culture, but also to affect the life expectancy, which is also important.

The bad thing is that often the scientists are not the once who reap the rewards for their findings. Later on when entrepreneurs put the puzzle pieces together they earn the money.

Exactly, no one likes being take advantage of, especially science is so important to the world.

No I think the reason is that the scientists know how to invent or explore things, but they don't know how to make money with what they found out.
DutchTranslator

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:37 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 09:51:04 PM by DutchTranslator

Science is the engine of our progress, only thanks to the bright minds of mankind we are revolutionizing over time from the old system of society to the new. Science can significantly improve the quality of our lives. By inventing different technologies, we have a unique opportunity to change not only our entire culture, but also to affect the life expectancy, which is also important.

The bad thing is that often the scientists are not the once who reap the rewards for their findings. Later on when entrepreneurs put the puzzle pieces together they earn the money.

Exactly, no one likes being take advantage of, especially science is so important to the world.

No I think the reason is that the scientists know how to invent or explore things, but they don't know how to make money with what they found out.
There is some truth to your post, but, I do think that both your posts apply to the science world. At least with Orvium, there will be change.  Cool
tsby1988

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

Greetings everybody.

Please check out this more in-depth look at the platform of Orvium and why this project will be a game changer.

https://steemit.com/science/@cryptoguru1/a-detailed-look-into-the-orvium-ecosystem
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

The science is a very important part of each sphere in our lives which needs to be developed and popularized. Orvium tries to be the platform which will be able to give the freedom for each scientist and help to make the simplest and most safety way for publications.

How far are they allowing the scientist to research whether they have already established any open space research centres? It requires a lot of permission from the government but simple solutions to them are not easy but these people taking them a challenge in order to use for the human being.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

The concept and technical capability of the Orvium project are very good.

At present, the overall market of the encrypted money market is not good enough, and the project team has not started formal ICO yet.
tsby1988

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

The concept and technical capability of the Orvium project are very good.

At present, the overall market of the encrypted money market is not good enough, and the project team has not started formal ICO yet.

Well, the BTC rapidly goes up, so that is really good news. And about the project and token sale information, please be more patient. It will be announced soon.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

There is some truth to your post, but, I do think that both your posts apply to the science world. At least with Orvium, there will be change.  Cool

Does Orvium want to change that problem? I thought they aren't necessarily doing this to help scientists monetize their content or is that what Orvium also wants to do?
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

Does Orvium want to change that problem? I thought they aren't necessarily doing this to help scientists monetize their content or is that what Orvium also wants to do?
Orvium goal is to help the scientific community share its publications,
eliminate existing inefficiencies and biases of the publication market and improve the quality and effectiveness of the publication life cycle.
The ultimate objective is to become the leading publication platform for the research community while returning the benefits of science to society.
DutchTranslator

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Check out this great piece about meritocratic publishing, published on Coinjournal by Manuel Martin, Co-Founder and CEO of Orvium!

https://coinjournal.net/guest-post-meritocratic-publishing-open-access-and-tackling-discrimination-in-academia/
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

Orvium goal is to help the scientific community share its publications,
eliminate existing inefficiencies and biases of the publication market and improve the quality and effectiveness of the publication life cycle.
The ultimate objective is to become the leading publication platform for the research community while returning the benefits of science to society.
the concept of this project is quite good and interesting, certainly the team will always try the best for this project so that more participants and investors who join and its sales will also be able to run smoothly to achieve maximum results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: