Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE] Orvium - Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain  (Read 37537 times)
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

project Orvium have good prospects in the future, it's a shame if not supported, the allocation for the bounty is also quite a lot, but I think the understanding in depth reply on this project need to be clear so that the public to understand the advantages of the project
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

how much softcap ico orvium ?
if token unsold, do you have plan to burn or not ? what is use escrow this project ?
why you don't accepeted bitcoin for sell ? 

The team don't have a softcap set. with regards to possible burning tokens, the team are going to only generate the tokens sold
bitcoinsuisse will be sorting out the details with regards to payments, BTC/XBT, ETH,CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, SGD will be accepted you can register here ready: https://ico.bitcoinsuisse.ch/

heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

the project Orvium is great for the researcher and me many benefits to be gained. The project was already cooperation with anywhere
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

The Orvium project is one of the projects I have seen so far with great interest in researchers and Science itself. We can only see most of the time business related coins, all about the smart contract technology the Ethereum Blockchain boasts. Oh, I remember one project that is nearly close to what Orvium is. BitDegree. It is widely concerned with education, especially about computers. Well, we can only see what will be done after the TGE. I believe the Orvium Project is one of the good projects for Summer 2018. Looking forward to more from you guys!
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

The Orvium project is one of the projects I have seen so far with great interest in researchers and Science itself. We can only see most of the time business related coins, all about the smart contract technology the Ethereum Blockchain boasts. Oh, I remember one project that is nearly close to what Orvium is. BitDegree. It is widely concerned with education, especially about computers. Well, we can only see what will be done after the TGE. I believe the Orvium Project is one of the good projects for Summer 2018. Looking forward to more from you guys!

Thank you for being part of the Orvium community and for the support. Make sure to follow Orvium on Telegram. There's a group and a channel for news and updates:

Telegram Group
https://t.me/orvium

Telegram Channel
https://t.me/orvium_announcements
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

From an investment point of view, this project is certainly different enough to merit an investment since the science industry is always going to be there and develop on a daily basis. Cool
Lensherr

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

From an investment point of view, this project is certainly different enough to merit an investment since the science industry is always going to be there and develop on a daily basis. Cool

You're right on the money for this one! And also in order to stay updated with all our news and happenings, do join our telegram community group if you haven't already done so yet! Smiley https://t.me/orvium
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

The Orvium team has chosen a really promising direction!I think the community should appreciate the idea of protecting their own copyright.I believe that such projects should exist and be successful.High-level project.
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

The Orvium team has chosen a really promising direction!I think the community should appreciate the idea of protecting their own copyright.I believe that such projects should exist and be successful.High-level project.

You can tell it's a high-level project not only because of the industry they are tackling, but from the reputation of the team members. Many of them work for highly reputed scientific institutions and organizations such as CERN and NASA - They've got the leadership ability and experience to turn Orvium into a reality!
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

Orvium is a unique project – there’s no similar blockchain-based platform yet. Therefore, in a few years, it can stagger the dominance of world scientific publishers and change the principles of scientific publishing making things more transparent and fair.

DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

Orvium is a unique project – there’s no similar blockchain-based platform yet. Therefore, in a few years, it can stagger the dominance of world scientific publishers and change the principles of scientific publishing making things more transparent and fair.

That's right. Just wait, someday there will be Orvium clones  Tongue but none of them will come close. I wonder what the first publications on the platform will be like Smiley
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

i have to admit this is a project that i like a lot. i would like them to be one of the hitcoins this year.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

I believe the whole cryptocurrency bear market is ready to turn bullish again very soon. And when that happens, alt coins will perform very nicely. This is a buyers market for anyone looking for mid to long term gains.
gorogoronomi

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

i have to admit this is a project that i like a lot. i would like them to be one of the hitcoins this year.

Indeed, Orvium is tackling a huge industry, aiming to disrupt the traditional publish industry. As the mission is to be the first open source and decentralized framework for managing scholarly publications' life cycles and the associated data. Scholarly publication is pretty important aspect in the advancement of human evolution if i may add. The team is super solid with the likes of those from CERN and NASA.
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Thank you very much, we appreciate the support so so much!  Smiley

Please follow us also on Orvium's telegram https://t.me/orvium
If you have any questions  Smiley
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

Hi guys and gals. It seems that some are still wondering what role ORV (the native token) is going to play on the platform. Here it is:

Different phases of a manuscript and journals life cycle, such as manuscript, submission, peer review, payments for copyright licences
research data sharing journal management - those types of things will generate exchanges of ORV between institutions, authors, peer reviewers,
journal owners, readers and any social actor involved.

Page 3 and onwards of the whitepaper explains it in-depth: https://orvium.docsend.com/view/nvr6ywj
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Interestingly, the current publishing market is highly oligopolistic, and the top five publishers account for 50% to 70% of all publications. What this means is that Orvium has a huge chance to take significant portions of this market by offering a vastly superior product.  Smiley
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:55 AM

The Orvium coin project needs to be determined as soon as possible when the ICO starts. If it takes too long, the hunters who take part in the bounty are too hard.
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

The Orvium coin project needs to be determined as soon as possible when the ICO starts. If it takes too long, the hunters who take part in the bounty are too hard.

We understand your concerns, the team is working on it really hard, so please be a little more patient.

Also, you can join

Orvium Official Telegram group: https://t.me/orvium
Twitter: https://twitter.com/orvium
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Orvium/

so you would not miss the announcement about it.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:13 AM

This platform will revolutionize science based on Blockchain. Orvium will empower scientists to share their complete studies by making available research data, codes, etc. This increases scientific validity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: