Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
Spoop

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

I think that they can be stopped but it will not be an easy feat since with the creation of cryptos there is always the option of the creators to remain anonymous. The best way would be for there to be some kind of rules and regulations that every coin creator have to meet before they can put a new coin in the market. Stuff like legal paperwork, previous work history and providing their identification.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

I don’t understand for what to stop massive creation of altcoins. If the guy is able to work in cryptocurrencies and is able to create and interesting effective product then it will be much more interesting to see the results of such work.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

I don't think this could be stopped in the nearest future. We need some regulations on this, because there are tons of scam between the real projects and it is hard to determine who is who
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

You are actually right when stating the fact that there are a lot of platforms that has been abandoned even though there were profits at first. We know that creating Alternate Coins or platforms for Alternate Coins must take at least the interest of the Founders to push it through. They have done it because they invested on how it can be launched. There are times that these alternate coins are created for free. If there are some kind of regulations that needs to be followed or some rules that needs to be followed first before creating a token, then i guess that would somehow lessen the creators of Alternate Coins.
Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

I think this progression altcoins must pass, it is important to and individuals have turned out to be more intelligent, so as not to put resources into the Scam, and that the designers could precisely define an entire thought and the last item
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

The massive creation of coins cant be stopped at this point there will be news coins coming in even though the coin is genuine or fraud
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

I dont think it will stop anytime soon. Day in day out, there is always the creation of new altcoins because people continue to come out with ideas. Some of these idea which are a modification of what is in existence already, and other of new ideas altogether. Unless people actually run out of ideas, altcoins will always be created.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Well i believe that it will never happen and more and more new projects will be coming out and i can see one day marketcap of around 10000 projects because in every country new companies will build new platform and that will happen more often in the coming years. Nothing we can change . Only the best will have success
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

There could be a way for the massive creations of new coins to be stopped but that would mean that we would all be open to regulations in the market. There are a lot of people who still think that regulations are bad for us but without regulations then people are free to keep pushing new scam coins into the market all the time.. I am tired of seeing new coins that are not used for anything just because a couple of people want to make some quick money.

dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

more and more new alcoin created, it makes more and more also scams that will happen in the market. I can not ensure this creation this be stopped or not, but this is already very disturbing many parties involved in the market of crypto.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

I think it's impossible. Everyone wants to earn while this is possible and the government can not yet so tightly regulate this entire market and mass projects that only want to raise money
cposeidon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

I don't think no because there are lot of people out who wants their ideas become a reality and as long as there are people out there who are willing and innovative there will be no end for massive creation of alt coin. As long as the cryptocurrency market is healthy, it is not possible for the creation of alt coins to stop.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I'm not sure it is a sign of market health..Indeed many are afraid this massive burst of altcoins will end up in a bubble...
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Unfortunately, we cannot influence this in any way. So far, there are no regulatory bodies where each of the companies that is preparing for the ICO would be audited and accredited. If it was, I think the number of scammers decreased immediately, and even disappeared. But alas! While has what we have.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

I think so, but only on the condition that there will be a body that controls all the new ICO companies. Or, for example, a body that will issue licenses for the creation of a new startup. Or even the company's ISO accreditation.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

I think if depends to the situation if the massive creation of alternativecoins can stop in this kind of business because if they doing not well there’s a possibility that they can stopped but as of now they cant.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

No you can't whereas about of the root statute are administer root and are unreservedly available on the cyberspace. But we can newmarket the trading of these shitcoins on change. They demand to be extended direct when determining coins for their listing.
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

Most likely it is possible, but it is unlikely that someone will become engaged in this until the legislative base for this is developed!
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

I just don't know who is able to change the situation with the massive creation of new altcoins. I can not imagine who is able to stop all those new coins appearances. In my mind nobody is able.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Perhaps all of a sudden a new altcoin will surprise you by making a small or huge technological leap forward. But now there are too many altcoins having no practical value. There are also projects that have been working for more than one year and which, for the most part, did not start from the ICO. I believe that the financial promotion of ideas that have no practical basis under themselves is not advisable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: