Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
Precisely, and there are some coin are just made to scam people. But it doesnt matter how new it is, if that coin have a good intention to help people then why not? We should help that new coin to improve.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

I dont think so. I wish it can be stop, so that it will prevent losses in the participants. , sometimes those bad people are the one who always launch altcoins and turns into a garbage because it has no use in the market, they always do that kind of thing to deceive people and investors.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I have no idea about it. I think that many projects now offer the Altcoins for the investors. Here, they offer the coins through ICO, private sale, community and others. I think it will be quite difficult to stop their presence because they come from different developers and team. Probably, there must be certain team management that control and manage about the new altcoins.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

For me the massive creation of alternativecoins can be stopped because of the number of the demand that in the increase stage or level and aside from that I can’t see any things that it cant stop.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

I am sure that soon this huge fast-growing number of coins will be reduced to the number of independent blockchains. In other words, all coins issued on the Ethereum blockchain will be translated at the market rate on the ETH, and all coins issued on the NEO blockchain will be transferred to NEO.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:22 PM

we are facing a new economic model  know that, and if that coin have a good intention who cares is a new coin it can also dominate

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

I really wish that it could be stopped, because it is really getting annoying seeing the rise of new ICOs every day, and knowing that a good percentage of them are shitty. It would be best if a regulatory body could be set up to monitor these things and make sure the birth of new ones are controlled, else, we are going to have so many rubbish coins all over the place.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

It seems to me that the mass creation of the altcoins cannot be stopped. Every month there are more and more new altcoins..
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

No, not really and why should you? Let people make new cryptos the time will show which ones will survive and succeed and which ones will be dead within a month of release. No real harm done.

sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

I agree with you that plenty altcoins keep coming into the cryptospace and many of them are just by developers who want quick profit then they abandon it. But there are still some dt actually have use. If new coin creation was stopped then good ones wont come in too. And that would mean centralization which is the same thing cryptocurrency is trying to abort
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

I think we can not stop this but market can. Just let people understand that investing their money in useless garbage is the waste of time and money. When they will - there wont be no sense to create a tons of shitcoins.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

It seems to me that if the project is promising and hopes to exist for a long time, it still does not matter which reliable coin it will provide.
Participating in the bounty programs, you all paid attention to projects that promised to pay for your work with bitcoins, dollars, euros ..., and not tokens, which perhaps by the time of payment will become candy wrappers.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

That would be good thing to do. But unfortunately we cant control it as we are leaving in the world of decentralisation now. I mean the crypto dont ask for your single decision but anyone can go and create the source code foe themselves.

Also if we stop them creating then people will really not get interest on limited coins because they always need new projects with low cost of investment. That could be another reason which can disturb the whole thing. But its good thought, that change many things but we dont have investors like minded!

At the same time, the volume of using the token is smaller than the crypto currency, since the token is originally an element of a closed ecosystem. In this respect, the crypto currency value can be compared with US dollars, and the token - for example, with metro markers.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

I think that this is impossible . People want to receive money from the air and we ourselves carry them. Vicious circle. But nevertheless there are a lot of coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I think that this avalanche can not be stopped. Tokens will be created as wrappers (gold) in the games. They will only become greater.

I also perceive tokens as a long-term investment and look at them as shares, in a sense. The stock market is very huge, it's hundreds of thousands of positions. As for the tokens, then I choose the top 300 (young project to top 500), all that is below, I do not even consider in the portfolio. Depending on the position, history, etc. this or that coefficient for buying
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
I think that this is impossible . People want to receive money from the air and we ourselves carry them. Vicious circle. But nevertheless there are a lot of coins.
You have a point but I think behind that massive creation of coins, there is a reason behind on it and one of the reason is that people want to gain a lot of profit
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

It is rather unlikely, the way of creating a project seems to accesible for people to implement, it has showed results and in the past and it keeps showing some, however I think the amount of altcoins coming out every day will eventually end up collapsing the market.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

I wish there is a way these altcoins or the influx of it will be stopped. They mostly don't make sense to me and seriously if they had been about 5 to 10 cryptocurrencies by now the market would have grown very large and not these thousands of coins flooding the market.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

Anyone can create their coins or tokens, so we always see new Altcoins. However, only good Altcoins can survive, the bad Altcoins will be eliminated.
It is our job to thoroughly explore the project before deciding to invest in it.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

Exactly we will not hope about that. But seeing the numbers of the altcoins so far, it may end someday. I don't have any idea when. But, there may be some different or update rules to create new altcoins.  Just wait for the time and although it is doubtful, we cannot make exact prediction about that future.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███