Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

The massive creation of Alts can't be stopped. At least for today. Beacuse the main feature of any alts is its open source code.
But in future the natural evolution and natural selection will filter the shit coins.
Most of all, exchanges where such a coin are placed can put forward more stringent conditions for placement cryptocoins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bukmood

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:51:01 AM

stop altcoin new to show up is impossible. innovative improvements couldn't be dammed incorporated into crypto. Without a doubt numerous new things which at last pointless however not all things are as it seemed to be. some of them have great innovation is looked for and helpful for what's to come. who might pick this is speculators themselves are gradually and steadily.
Privento

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I think the main rules of law or regulations in this kind of business is to secured the safety of the inventors and company from the scammers or bad people that have a bad aim too to their business.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

Of course, this is possible because now the development of new projects that will really reduce the creation of forks and clones of projects, it's a useless job. Yet today people have become smarter.
cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

As I would like to think we simply require one coin and that is bitcoin, you needn't bother with each coin for each other utilize, we simply require bitcoin with every one of the capacities and that's it, I am certain ICO will be directed soon in light of the fact that they have raised billions of dollars and lion's share of them were tricks and who knows the rest will satisfy their guarantee.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

I have been asking this same question for how many times now,but it seems like theres no interest from the higher to do such thing,i believe that the management must do actions to stop project copying because as what i have seen in the altcoin section scammers has no originality they only copying the project and use it as ico then after victimizing investors then that project will die without any reason given and the poor investors leaves behind crying

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I think the coins will stop issuing when there are no platforms for their creation. At the moment nothing can limit them

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
New coins and tokens are created not only for speculative purposes, such as how you could concentrate and choose among a few types of crypto currency suitable for investing.
If we take tokens, since they constitute the bulk of the crypto currency, they are very useful in the narrow and specific areas of our life. The area of ​​their application is diverse. Despite the many fraud projects among them, they are generally very useful and necessary. Therefore, the number of ICOs and their tokens is not necessary to limit, and we can not in any way affect this.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

Perhaps you should not stop the appearance of more  new coins, but you just need to make some money limit for the creation and deployment of the Ico. Then half of the shitkoins will fall off at the beginning stage, as well as many scammers.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

As long as there is no control over the creation of new coins, anyone can do it. And most of these people are thinking only about getting rich. They do not bring anything new to the world. I agree with you, it would be very good if we had only 10 to 20 coins to invest in.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

I also think that the current Altcoins are already flooding, Altcoins is almost abused in all areas, and companies from all over the world are scrambling to release their own Altcoins. The entire market is now a disorderly state of confusion.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

If the coin providers folloe the actual protocols and successfully maintain the market and programs, those coin will be popular too. But we have to be sure that we may not fall into hackers hand.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

I don't know exactly. However, there is no centralized system that regulate the presence of the new ICO. Or, is there any? I think that every team is free to make new ICOs. To stop the massive existence of ICO, sometimes there must be regulation or team that make sure the presence of the ICO must e investigated first.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:28:51 AM

And how do you stop it,there are about 7 billion people in the world, and some part of the people,let's say it's 100 million people,has their own thoughts and ideas on the creation of a project,but there is no money to start,and ISO is a great start to start,and start to spin and show

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

This can happen but those require rules to regulate this cryptocurrency market but this market is not regulated by any law until now and no one has control over it. Regulations are required to stop all these things and now many countries are moving towards this.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

I think the main issue here should be about regulation, but how that could be achieved is not known since the cyberspace is largely unregulated, hence investors need to study carefully before investing

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

We need to regulate the crypto industry.Then there will be less scam and you can focus on decent coins and their growth. Now many people buy shitcoins just to earn in the short term.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

in my opinion, it won't be possible for the altcoin price to keep moving up and the altcoin drop will still exist because this altcoin can only move in the presence of buyers and sellers that affect the condition of altcoin prices so you should still be able to find altcoins that can still be profitable.
cozujeye

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

I feel that they can be halted yet it won't be a simple accomplishment since with the making of cryptos there is dependably the alternative of the makers to stay unknown. The most ideal way would be for there to be some sort of guidelines and controls that each coin maker need to meet before they can put another coin in the market. Stuff like legitimate printed material, past work history and giving their recognizable proof.
GingerX

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

I thing it can't be stopped. However market needs more innovative prspective projects because today most of them are the same. I heard about Nebula Network which is stable coin independent from BTC rate turbulences. It's something fresh and worth to observe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: