Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I don't mind. Alternative cryptocurrencies are very important and I think that we have to be happy about their large amount. There is nothing harmfuul for the such niversal market like crypto.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

It could not be stopped. Altcoins are depended on BTC, yes, but theyr are also independent for m the another side of appearences. I don't find it useless.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

A lot of altcoins create some difficulties in understanding, as the names may be similar, and the listing may be on different exchanges. But still it is good, because they create competition among themselves.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

It will stop only if there is no more investors and that the crypto market falls lower. If there is no money, there is no reason to create new altcoin.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

I do not think that we can stop the creation of projects (altcoins). In our power only to choose from them the best and most promising.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
I never met anyone who created a coin not for profit. There are crazy people that are up for technological challenge but I won't buy they are not also here for profit. I hope bad coins will stop coming and the quantity will evolve into quality soon.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

As long as "dumb" people keep pumping money into these quick clone coins it will never stop. Why would it stop, they keep making profit and each time they do it they are sitting more comfortably with money they take from unknowing "investors".
DavidSCryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

I think like any new industry, the market needs to mature.  Cryptocurrency has seen an absurd growth rate, so of course there are plenty of projects forming with the sole objective of "cashing in" on the popularity.  As investors become better educated, these projects should be weeded out.  I think the market will reflect this in the coming years, with more and more quality projects seeing success and the era of "shitcoins" should die out
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

I think you should keep in mind that many of the cryptocurrencies listed in coinmarketcap are not true cryptocurrencies, perhaps most of them are actually tokens, and this is not necessarily a bad thing: we are facing a new economic model that many experts of economics and finance are defining "tokenization of the economy" and its irruption in the economy is generating a revolutionary turnaround in the old business models and ways of transferring value.

Therefore I do not think that we should impose limits to this accelerated growth of tokens, on the contrary, this boom is a good sign of the growing acceptance that this alternative model of economy is generating, and we should only find channels so that this multiplicity of tokens can always be easily interchangeable.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

It can only possible when this market comes under any regulations and no one can come out with any coin without a project and no fraudulent coin comes to the market and it will stop the mass creation of altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

As long as new emerging teams can see the hole in the market they would like to fill, they will be basically unstoppable. Every single idea might contain so much potential that we would consider it as an absurd. Startups are in need of money, but that is the cost investors have to pay for the most revolutionary projects to be actually developed into a self-sustainable product. Most of them will fail, we know it right now, but some of them would take a part in a web 3.0, which is the ultimate goal: come up with services so great no one can ignore their positive effects. It will probably take several years, but I am not complaining, we have got a lot of time and a lot of room to grow  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

No, I don’t  think so that massive creation of these coin will end but yes it is true that for a while it can be less because crypto was flooded with coin so it can be possible to reduce its no but not fullest.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I think that this can't be stopped now because the market is popular and everyone wants to earn money with the help of coins. This will happen however with time
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

The new alcoin project will continue to be present and we cannot stop it, but only the best projects will survive in the crypto market. Maybe we should think of some rules or deposits paid before making a new coin, in this way the creator will be more careful and will ensure their products will survive.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

There many different reasons why some altcoins are abandoned but despite being successful. But  if the new coin stops coming it will not only help us focus on more reasonable coins but also will reduce the number of scams
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

New coins determined the project itself, coins that really innovative that really give the boost of blockchain technology. Aside from its real uses it can disrupt any other altcoins that are really useful.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Altcoins will continue to be created as long as our societies is faced with numerous challenges. The Blockchain technology has vast usability which allows developers to build new projects which offers solutions to the problems on our society.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

to cover use with manage on development as developer offering ico scheme on works with beginning inauguration, and collects as wise to returns with minimum limit and follows as extending shifts on stage on moderation.

beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

The massive creation of altcoins will stop when people will stop trusting every shady new project.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

Well, as long as people still want a quick cash, I think the creation of new altcoin still continues.
It will not stop unless people starting getting bored for the ICO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: