Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

There is nothing massive about creation of different altcoin yet, I think in future people will be able to create their own money all kind of exchange and the current altcoin listed coin is nothing compare to demand it has! Cryptocurrency is growing evetyday!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

Well, you cannot stop the altcoins creation directly. But eventually it will stop if they just only making altcoins without a good project or a real usage.
The only altcoins that stay survive and growing will be the one which have a good products and have been massive adopted by many users.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Is it necessary to stop the creation of altcoyins? I will categorically state that altcoins will be much more and this is a good prospect for the world economy. Altcoins will replace shares of factories or valuable projects. You need their creation and trade - this will help the platforms of existing crypto-currencies.
If the altcoin that is being created does not offer something of value to the people that are going to use it then that coin is useless, we do not need those kind of altcoins which is precisely the problem that we have right now, the economy is not going to improve just because we have lots of altcoins, that is the same problem that governments seem to have by thinking that the economy can be improved by just printing more currency but printing more currency or creating more altcoins does not create wealth.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

everyone knows that creating new altcoins just make this market more and more unstable!
but anyone who has enough money, wants to make their own currency.
in 4.0 world. nothing easier than that. selling nothing for real money. who doesn't want?
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
Stop the creation of new blowjob and tokens are not worth it, and we can not do it. Despite the fact that there are a lot of frauds in ICO projects now, this activity as a whole is very useful all the same. We just need not to support the bad and fraudulent projects of ICO, then they will not be able to raise the necessary funds and will be forced to leave the market.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

It can be if we stop buying new coins. Which we should if we want the good ones to prosper.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

New altcoin creations depend on it's demand. If no one will require new altcoins or if all problems will be solved, creators will stop inventing new altcoins, simply because no one will buy them.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

everyone knows that creating new altcoins just make this market more and more unstable!
but anyone who has enough money, wants to make their own currency.
in 4.0 world. nothing easier than that. selling nothing for real money. who doesn't want?
I really think that eventually people are going to realize that investing in all of those coins is just a waste of time and money, and when that happens many of those coins are going to disappear overnight because there are simply not going to be enough people to sustain all of those coins, unfortunately it is going to take a lot of time for that to happen.
Gru minions

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

I'm not sure about that.All the altcoins are taking long time and maybe its the planning of all altccoin developers. The developers taking time to stable their coins.We see most of the altcoin are alive and slow progressive. Many projects also offering altcoins for the investors.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:18 AM

It depends on each person's thoughts. In this market there are many investors in different strategies. But that is life, we can not change the perception of each person according to our wishes. Let them fail and they know what to do.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

This is one of the reasons why we need to learn how to discern the right and the wrong coin because it is so easy to create a coin on Waves alone you can create it free, you must not invest blindly on any coin do a research on who is behind the project and what kind of platform are they offering.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

I think if crypto regulation are implemented and enforce all around the globe then maybe that's the time that the creation of unworthy altcoins will be eliminated.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

I don't think it will be possible to stop because I see some of these altcoins can provide evidence that altcoins are very useful and can be one solution to the existing world economic problems, but the possibility that altcoins will also stop being creative someday.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

It should be stopped as it doesn't bring any benefit to the public unless it offers a very unique product of a high value from which the public can get a benefit. There should be a separate authority to be created in each county where crypto is legal, if an ICO originates from that specific country then that project must be first passed from that authority in order to launch their token sale. Otherwise with a lot of useless tokens in the market will create confusion among the public in a sense that they won't be able to make a decision in which ICO they should invest & in which they should not.
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

There are more platforms of creating coins on them every day, and they are more and more simple like waves, I think that's worst kind of project that can be created with only purpose - creating shitcoins.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

I think that only lazy is not creating it's new projects and coins. But I know that many project already dead because people don't feel that hey can trust money to them. So I think massive creation will exist but people will trust old coins
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:26:25 PM

It should be stopped as it doesn't bring any benefit to the public unless it offers a very unique product of a high value from which the public can get a benefit. There should be a separate authority to be created in each county where crypto is legal, if an ICO originates from that specific country then that project must be first passed from that authority in order to launch their token sale. Otherwise with a lot of useless tokens in the market will create confusion among the public in a sense that they won't be able to make a decision in which ICO they should invest & in which they should not.

Why stop it? Any ICO is a step, albeit a small one, but a step in the development of the entire cryptocurrency community. Because each ICO is putting forward an idea or thought to the public.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

I think you are right. There must be some limit that everybody can not issue a new coin for investors. We may think by natural elimination most of this scam coins can be eliminated bu it damages crtyptocurrencies and investors a lot.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

I think this is an important topic to discuss, cryptocurrency was meant to be Limited so that we can avoid the price deduction whenever government prints new money but now while we are creating new coins then this problem will not get solved instead people are going to face the same consequences we are watching in the banks. If we need a better system then do not adopt new altcoins and stay with only one cryptocurrency and build your future on that. Of course, it will be different for traders they can trade at any coin there like but for users have a choice always stick with one coin and build its population. That will not only increase the price of that coin but also make it stable and help developers to focus more on its development rather than leaving it behind incomplete and jumping into a new coin.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

I think you are right. There must be some limit that everybody can not issue a new coin for investors. We may think by natural elimination most of this scam coins can be eliminated bu it damages crtyptocurrencies and investors a lot.
I think that little promising projects do not bother anyone, and he also does not attract investors at all. Thus there is no harm from them. It seems to me that it is necessary first of all to deal with fraudulent projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: