Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

New altcoins will come until people will buy them during ICO. Community want spend money, developers give the proposition in form of ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

The answer to your question is no, stopping creation of new coins means stopping new innovation in the industry, it is not needed. The market is competitive and useless won't survived in the long run so there is no need of stopping them.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I see no problems here, anyone is free to create his token or coin. It's up for the people to use their brains before investing.
Absolutely right, I see no reason to worry about the growing number of useless coins, because they still have no future and sooner or later they will die. Each of us must study the project in which he plans to invest his money. If you are responsible for investing, then you will not be bothered by the fate of useless coins and they will not be financed due to the absence of investors, and then they will disappear more quickly.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

It is very sad that every day there is a huge number of bad projects which deceive the investors. Therefore it would be very desirable that there were some rigid criteria for ICO creation. It would help to increase trust to crypto.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

It is very sad that every day there is a huge number of bad projects which deceive the investors. Therefore it would be very desirable that there were some rigid criteria for ICO creation. It would help to increase trust to crypto.
it's sad to see current data where more than 70% of ICOs fail including fraud in them. The ICO can indeed make big profits for the company, especially making it not so difficult, therefore there are many people who use the ICO to get personal benefits. we are required to be more careful and always careful in choosing it.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

I think you are right. There must be some limit that everybody can not issue a new coin for investors. We may think by natural elimination most of this scam coins can be eliminated bu it damages crtyptocurrencies and investors a lot.

investors shouldn't pay attention to these coins so they will disappear themselves. the limitation of issue will not give the result.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

I believe that introducing a high payment for launching a new coin will help reduce the flow of creating new coins, for example, if you set a fee at 10BTC, not everyone will want to create their own coin, and if they decide and pay this amount, they will have a more responsible attitude to their project. But this decision should be introduced by the teams of those blockchains on the basis of which the release of new coins is possible, Ethereum, Stellar, Tronix and so on.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
In my opinion this is not possible because in the crypto market there must always be movement and innovation. So the day the new Altcoins were born and of how they exist, i think depends. to founders and investors.
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

I think that some restrictions for the release of coins are not needed. These restrictions will greatly hinder the development of the industry. I believe that useless coins will leave the market themselves. This is a natural process.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

I think not, crypto coins open source projects. Everybody can develop their own project.
We can only more deeply analyze projects and dont buy scam coin MN on presales now

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Of course, this can be done, but the main question is, is it necessary? Because now many projects in this way are trying to attract investment in their business, and maybe just to deceive people, so of course you need to do something with it.
bitcoinbest123

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

I hope it will taper off. There are way to many coins with zero utility and too few projects that matter and are needed like crypto to fiat (pundix and mfchain), rewards and free stuff that replace plastic cards (like tapcoin and hooch), and other projects where crypto is actually better than non crypto solutions ( as much as i love crypto, i think there are only a few places where crypto is truly needed but in those places, crypto will be truly revolutionary.
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

I think people will not stop creating coins. But at least we can try to select best ones and we can invest these best ones. In crypto space new investors dont know much about crypto because of that they are investing these scam and useless coins so these scammers continue creating more and more coins. firstly all the investors need to learn more and more about crypto space. and after they will naturally realise the scam coins and they will not invest these coins. so people can stop creating more coins after that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

I am curious about this too. I think someone should control this because people loose interest in altcoins because of some weak ones.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

In the near future, this situation in the crypto market is unlikely to change dramatically. But I hope that in the future there will be some measures and functional tools that will help fix such problems. Perhaps this result will be achieved in the future due to a general limit on the total number of altcoins on the market.
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

My opinion is the current state, when Altcons become much larger, it seems to us very much. However, in reality this is only the beginning, the childhood of the altcoins. In the future, the Altcoins will not be money, they will be in everything, they will become a means of evaluating plants and factories.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Why should it be stopped? It`s just ICO tokens and that is not bad feature i think. Is it a really big problem for you?

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.
Everyone already has the opportunity to focus on working with prospective coins and tokens. For this, it is not necessary to stop the process of creating new tokens. Despite the fact that now there are also a lot of hopeless ICO projects, fraudulent programs, this process is still very necessary and is one of the main directions of cryptocurrency development, and practical cryptocurrency, which really brings additional convenience to a person.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

I think the massive creation of altcoin cannot be stopped because people who know about cryptocurrency can create a new altcoin, publish it and promote to other people. They can do this with easy because right now, they can use social media to help them to gain more investor to join with their projects and if they are serious with the project, I am sure that they can gain success. But this depends on how they work on that project and how solid the team to support the project.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

Why should it be stopped? It`s just ICO tokens and that is not bad feature i think. Is it a really big problem for you?

Not so disappointing because you only need to be more careful to make decisions and have a good project for you. it all depends on your choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: