Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:48:05 PM by gefander

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

add 27/07/2018
Now it is worth paying attention to the fact that most of the projects have already lost their exclusivity, we are now in chaos created HYIP, I go to the project today and want to know when will sell tokens, and I'm told that there is airdrop, you need to record a video and then you have a chance to get airdrop, well, it's just disgusting, they kill my time, I just want to invest, I'm not going to waste my time to participate in the competition. And they do not need ordinary investors. They are engaged in HYIP, because then, creating a sufficient level of HYIP, they throw a scarce amount of tokens to the exchange and raise the rate of their tokens. In fact, they do not carry anything sensible to the world. Or some mediocre idea or another bike. Please be careful, do not give in to this animal instinct of the crowd and do not get fooled on the HYIP. This scheme is far from normal manners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

While it is true that many projects copy ideas from exiting platforms that are already great and do not need a blockchain integration, it is not so with all of them. Some are really trying to achieve something new regarding technology and for the benefit of us all. I would bet on the infrastructure based projects, because those try to jump over obstacles that blockchain challenges them with, they are developing their native blockchains that are striving to be faster, more secure, more reliable and less energy consuming. I believe those will prevail in the market long-term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

One truly need to be careful with some projects. Every good project should have its unique applicability. Most times, whenever i want to go for any project, i usually consider the use-case of such project. It must be unique and not just emulating other projects that have been in existence. Even if they will emulate others who have been successful, the approach should be genuine and different.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Yup, lot of scammers out there, need to be very, very careful with every move. I got caught holding Centra as a hedge on TenX when the scammers got arrested.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Yes, we all know about the risks involved. But I believe that the times now need a lot more caution, because the scammers are more then ever.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

I have a long experience of life, sometimes I feel that too long. I can for sure tell you that every aspect of life ans society is full of people trying to take advantage of others. Scammers are as happy with dollars as with bitcoins.

vertigomom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

Well, that's why communities like this forum exist.

Always do your research before buying into some new project
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

We are all aware and we constantly remind everyone to be smart about the investment, if they are not sure about the investment then don't invest, don't be greedy, research is very important to minimalize the risk, search from people opinion and search from a lot of source, most of the coin now is only copycat coin so you need to choose and observe carefully before you invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Thank you brother) You say this as if nobody here knows about scams and disappointments. Everyone teach himself with the help of personal experience, and it does not matter whether it is good or bad.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

As long as you are always cautious, you are not easy to be cheated. The swindlers are not smart or even stupid. I really don’t understand why people are cheated.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

From your words, it seems that you have a specific example. If this does not difficult, and in a timely manner, bring it, please.
Unfortunately, we learn late about belonging to an unfair game.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I think that tendency in real world same. Everyone wants to be better than another, that is cancer of capitalism.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Yes, these are the features of this market and you either accept the terms of the game and the risks or not. In the ICO format - just try to carefully select projects in which you want to invest
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

From my personal experience i have decided not to invest in most of these ICOs being run everyday.They raise the money and start giving various excuses,cant even meet roadmap time lines and so on.And the worse part is that there is no form of regulation so you cant really take them on.Being fooled again by an ICO will be one of my major regrets in life.

Jizel

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

Hi, now there really are a lot of scammers, and you need to be more careful about what company to work with and where to invest. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to recognize who is good and who is bad.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

investigation and research are the most important thing to do before going into any ICO.
there are a lot of scam and fraud all over the net, not just now but since before.
if you will just grab something over it you will be in danger.
remember to study the ICO first. all the time!
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Try to find as much information about the projects and their organizers as possible to understand how the idea of the project and its product is unique and can be implemented in reality. Investing can not be done blindly or in haste.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

If you enter to the crypto world, you should accept the risk that you will be scammed. And most likely it will just happen. The question is how many times. Unfortunately here more scammers than honest people.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

That is the danger and why regulation is being introduced, especially to ICOs where investors are being ripped off continuously. It is always worth checking if the developers are in the public media, this makes it less likely to be a scam. Doesn't guarantee a successful project, but better than being scammed completely

Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I can't say that the scammers meet at every turn during the ICO campaigns. While I don't often come across. Maybe next will be worse.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: