Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

That is why doing your own research before investing in your hard earned money is very important. On the internet, there is almost all information you may need... if the project is a copycat of another project. you will definitely see this on the web

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Thorough research , investigation and due diligence can never be over emphasized when it comes to investing in icos. It seems people rush to invest in it at times. Confirm if the team really exist, read where they claimed to have work before, put a call through to the organisation whether they exist, they linkedin profiles e.t.c. and if the project is a replication of an already existing project no need to waste your money.
What is truly right and people nowadays should be wiser to choose the right project or else their money would gone to thin air if they carelessly invest into something that really had a bad reputation team or their previous projects.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Thorough research , investigation and due diligence can never be over emphasized when it comes to investing in icos. It seems people rush to invest in it at times. Confirm if the team really exist, read where they claimed to have work before, put a call through to the organisation whether they exist, they linkedin profiles e.t.c. and if the project is a replication of an already existing project no need to waste your money.
Yes actually this is the problem of others they rush investing into projects. A lot of projects suddenly comes out and as an investors our duty is to make research if the project is worth of our time and money. Some copy cat of a platform so it should have a unique plan, and platform that they can able develop it.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Yeah, a lot of scammers out there. Be safe.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

If you do not want to be fooled I do not want to invest in ICO and never send token or coin to people we do not know then I guarantee 90% you will not be fooled. If you want to do do in the market, it is clear.
Nichao

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

Be aware of life - it causes death, 100%. But in crypto you can choose where to invest - just be smart and don't let fool yourself.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

Thanks for warning and reminder to be careful always,do some research and study the projects before investing because a lot of scammers out there waiting to scam those people that has no knowledge instead always grab the opportunity that they think they can earn more profit but at the end they will loss their money. Most of the scammers has a convincing strategy to steal your money behind the blockchain.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:26 AM

All we have to do is be careful of those scams. It needs examination of benefits, development teams, whitepapers, and sites that support before participating in the project, be it in a bounty program or in an investment.
ikhlas001

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

We are all aware and we frequently remind every person to be clever regarding the financial investment, if they are not exactly sure regarding the investment then don't invest, don't be hoggish, study is very important to minimalize the danger, search from individuals point of view and search from a great deal of resource, the majority of the coin now is only copycat coin so you should pick and observe meticulously before you invest
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

Yes, you are definitely true.  Some people out there created fake projects just to earn money even they get it through scamming people.  They just copy the concept of other projects, modify some parts then ask people to fund them.  We have to be very careful with that kind of people.  This is the reason why there are many scamp ICO nowadays.  As a bounty participant, it is a must that we patiently read every whitepaper of the project, analyze the project and the feasibility of the project so, those people will not receive any support from us and we will not fall on a scam project.  It must be a reminder for us to be aware of this kind of people.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Thank you for your waring. I will be more careful about the investment. I will find as much information as possible.

hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

Seriously speaking I agree with this because as of now there is a lot of bounty campaign that is scam or fake and it is little bit hard to find a legit campaign. Most of the campaign that I've join is scam sometimes there spread sheet was not updating after a few weeks and sometimes the spread sheet is updating but at the end of the campaign they promise that they will pay your work but at the end of a long time it wasn't the group of the telegram will lost and I'm very disappointed on it. Be smart in choosing your bounty campaign so that in the end there will be no regrets.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

This market is now attracting more and more investors, so fraudsters are rushing. I think this requires investors to improve their own risk identification capabilities, but also need to have some supervision of the market.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

You are very correct there are slot of scammer out their lately alot them entered crypto late so they are looking for a means defraud those that started early and make alot of money.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

You are very correct there are slot of scammer out their lately alot them entered crypto late so they are looking for a means defraud those that started early and make alot of money.

Everything will possible to be happen and risks is always there.
There's so many scammer in the world of crypto and we only need to do is be careful on what we doing, check it carefully that things that you are confused to avoid any mistake.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

I think wise in making a decision to invest is the best way. And we can not blame them completely. And always be careful.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

Yes it is true there is lots of project participate recently turn out to be huge disaster some projects directly claims if the loss happens then that is not their problem . While investing they informed crypto currency investment is risk it may turn out to be zer . These sentence i found in one of the telegram chat of highly hyped project.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

this is the risk we must face in any crypto speculation.
I feel the same with you. it would be nice if there are regulations that overshadow the laws of ico in a country or international in order to prevent action like a scam
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

the greater the more crypto also bad things that appear behind him. many who utilize this area to the undue hardship.  Indeed this was the risk of crypto and inevitably this kind of thing should be bypassed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: