Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

That's the reason why I think twice to participate in an ICO. I have only buy altcoins in exchanges after I am sure that the project/team is legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
megan57

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

well we must be careful because fraudsters or criminals crypto the more clever they do various ways to cheat in order to get what they want.

gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

They may still be in the early stages of the blockchain development, and most of the COINS we see are purely speculative and have nothing to do with the actual progress of the project. So reasonable regulation can effectively manage the encryption market.
popotao95

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I fully agree with you. Unfortunately this is the case. Now the project can be done by almost anyone, but unfortunately this greatly simplifies the task of creating ICO scams.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

I agree. Most ICOs do not have a finished product, they use the ideas of other successful projects to earn money.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

This is why we must be smart. Learning more and researching more about the project that will be invested is very crucial. It is no need to follow the hype in investing the ICO project. We must analyze the project based on some terms likely reviewing the concept, checking the team behind, reviewing the future of the project, token allocation, and the real transaction from the wallet. Now, the scammers are very smart, so watch out! We must be smarter than them not to be fooled.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

It is important to be cautious in every investment we make. Scams are the easiest way for them to make money. So let us review and be meticulous on the investment and most especially the people you are dealing with. It is important to check the credibility of the people you are doing business with.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

I fully agree with you. Unfortunately this is the case. Now the project can be done by almost anyone, but unfortunately this greatly simplifies the task of creating ICO scams.

Perhaps we need a regulation to have full control with this icos, sure the process in joining ico will be more strict compliant but we can somehow assure the we won't be fool anyway. Scam ico is just making the crypto world worst and have a negative outlook to people and it's just so sick seeing all these BS scattered here. Lately, I'm thinking to just avoid ico this year and just buy more coins to hold.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

It's sad to know that there are so many online scammers. There are also hackers who would not stop in stealing our hard earned money. Every country's government should have strict penalty impose to these wrong doers. Cyber crime security should be more vigilant.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

People who approach business wisely first study the market before investing their money. And the time when investors invested in projects promising gold mountains have passed. Now all carefully analyze the projects, the number of parameters to be analyzed is growing, so scammers usually disappear at the stage of the bounty.
You probably didn't understand what I wrote. No they no longer disappear, now they promise the Golden mountains, but are responsible for their words. At the moment, there are many projects that do not bear any innovation, but simply copy someone's business and say that with the help of blockchain will be able to compete. But this is not the case and they are not even going to spend money on business development, the maximum that they will do is website and tie it to the ETH tokens. And these tokens are just garbage. They have money investors, and
 the business they bought with the money of the investors. And investors have only garbage on the Ethereum wallet. And you won't do anything about it. This scammers who do not even have to hide, they just shrug their shoulders and say sorry.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

so that all this can be avoided, you need to think with your own head and learn from your mistakes and mistakes of others .. at the moment I have never gotten into the trick of scammers
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

The only solution for this is to identify the stupid projects and avoid investing in those and if you think that the project wants anonymity and still wanted to collect money, there is nothing you can expect from them, it is that simple and there is no point in having dumb tokens and invest only after carefully studying about their project in detail.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

I personally had an unpleasant experience in investing in ICO projects. I think that this is too risky because there are no guarantees and the chances of earning it are too small.
tahsanabir

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Some are really trying to achieve new things about technology and to benefit us all. I want to emphasize infrastructure-based projects, because the blockback attempts to jump over the barriers that challenge them.
phamhung141a

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
Markets aren't banned all over the world. People could use the DeCentralized market to trade coins that they wanted, it doesn't matter where they are located.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

It has always been so, where there is money there are unscrupulous people who will try to deceive. So there are a lot of scammers and projects that just want to lure more money and leave with a clear conscience, and it's impossible to return back unfortunately.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

a very natural thing when many people who want to fight bitcoin is always a lot of ways how to get rid of others by creating fake news so that bitcoin consumers move to other digital currency. Of course we must be smart in choosing a news or a site.
VeLa.RE

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Don't be fooled. We all know that scammers nowadays are everywhere so don't be a gullible. When you are going to join a campaign or some projects.  You need to study and read a lot about that campaign. If its legitimate or not, if it's reliable or not. Be very careful in trusting. Because people would do everything just to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: