Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

I think everywhere we will find the people who will try to make you fool but in this crypto market do analysis and keep your eyes on market conditions. then i think nobody make you fool . be aware in this market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

In recent times, investors' biggest mistakes in crypto-currency exchanges have fallen into stupidity. the tokens they buy because of the sudden fluctuations in the market sell low prices. Please be relax. do not fooled. you do not invest false investment.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

I think personally, research is the most important thing to do before getting into any ICO. there are many scams and scams all over the internet, not just now but since before. And the worst part is that there is no form of regulation so you can not really take it. Being deceived again by ICO will be one of my major regrets in life.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you that there are too many fake ICO projects now and they just wanna scam your money. That's why I am always research the team carefully before buying tokens

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

Its fine actually, the reason why some of the ico's are just copying others project is that, to improve the system even more and earn a lot of profit, that's the reason why competition in the market is not stopping.
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

I  appreciate this concern post since most of us are really just learning the trade in crypto and all these considerations are sometimes beyond what's available for us to learn. With all the potential profit serving as an ecstasy for some to invest and invest it won't hurt for anyone to know when to hit the break and really do some research. really balance out the risk we are taking and we must be smart.
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

A thief is looking for a window to enter and to steal whatever they can specially during the night but if you keep all your door and window open then you are giving any chance to this scammer to enter your house or account, so being careful is to ensure nothing will be lose on your side.
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

A thief is looking for a window to enter and to steal whatever they can specially during the night but if you keep all your door and window open then you are giving any chance to this scammer to enter your house or account, so being careful is to ensure nothing will be lose on your side.
Since I understand your metaphor, I want to assure you that now scammers no longer need to enter someone's Windows. But you can be deceived by yourself and come to give your money to scammers, because scammers primarily work with confidence. To use the trust of people is becoming more difficult, but the scammers every time more and more improved.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Your summations are true but no one can stop people on gambling with their money, if people can invested heavily into Bitconnect which it is very obvious to people with average intelligent level that this is a Ponzi then what can't they invest into. I think the reason now is that the ICO space has been hijacked, before almost anyone have access to this project and can invest but now they were being bought out in Private sale level, so what an average Joe find to invest are mostly scam projects
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Described problem is dangerous only for newbies in crypto world. If you are the clever participant of the market just for six - nine month, you have a skills that help you recognise scam
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

Yes, you are right. There are really lots of risks involved in that matter. But if you are well-informed and careful about how the project goes, you'll eventually know whether or not the project you have joined is legit or scam.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

I wouldn't say all of them. It's just hard to find the right project because there are thousands of them. Last one that I decided to invest has everything - strong team, great product (MVP), history (business accelerators, different startup development programs). When you see these kind of things it's just easier to take your decision. If you're interested check - Welltrado.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Crypto world is in early stages of development now and you have to be very careful to avoid scamming.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Still people are not commenting real true value posts like this . Now new ico having clear strategy create good video , pick reputed bounty company . Then they are fine to go with ico once they collect fund completely ignore the community.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

It goes beyond not getting fooled. The fact that some notable campaign managers accept such jobs is a course to wonder. I believe that the experienced campaign managers have what it takes to identify which project is a copy of an existing project. They also have what it takes to identify scammers, yet when they accept such jobs, many persons are drawn to invest in it with the notion that such a manager has identified with the project.

So my point is that the experienced campaign managers should use this opportunity to distinguish themselves by promoting only secure campaigns and soon this will be a thing of the past.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

This is certainly a great way to remind us and to aware us that there are a lot of people out there who are willing to scam us openly by using the crypto technology and method.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I think that we need to come up with a way to deal with fraud in the crypt because it was the reason that most of the world's Internet resources began to give up cryptocurrency.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

In cryptocurrency, many different groups of people who are opportunistic and try to destruct on cryptocurrency business, hopefully cryptocurrency management would have a form of direct actions on this problem in order to make cryptocurrency business smooth as well on there operations. And to all people who access cryptocurrency must have a careful mindset and having good intensions to the total development of cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

I already know that in the crypt there are a lot of scammers who steal the money of investors from ICO. I think that this is the greatest problem of the crypt

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Everyone need to be secure and careful here, becouse market is easy to enter right now, and really many of bad guys are here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: