Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

I was completely disappointed in the crypt just because there were not people gathered here who want to realize something, but only those who want to make money.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awongs

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

It must be a risk if you want to enter into the world of crypto. It's just that we need to be careful and thorough when investing, seeking information in advance it is better.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

Yes, it becomes one of the risks that exist in the crypto project. Some use crypto for fraud or crime. Therefore, it is very important for us to always be careful in determining decisions, checking the project before participating is a must do.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Now, really in the crypt industry, there has been a lot of fraudsters who are simply trying to steal money from people under the guise of a good and long-term project. You need to be very careful not to fall into the hands of scammers. It is necessary to carefully select the ICO for investments !!!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Your summations are true but no one can stop people on gambling with their money, if people can invested heavily into Bitconnect which it is very obvious to people with average intelligent level that this is a Ponzi then what can't they invest into. I think the reason now is that the ICO space has been hijacked, before almost anyone have access to this project and can invest but now they were being bought out in Private sale level, so what an average Joe find to invest are mostly scam projects
To invest in projects like BitComet of course could a people as advanced in intellect and underdeveloped. Yes, indeed it was a pyramid and any little-informed person could prevent the loss of money if at least someone told him persistently do not go there, but it was only about the fact that this is the best source of investment. And here people have learned to convince that they do not participate in the pyramids, and participate in investment projects of real business, which is actually just a fake. It's terrible that people are being robbed of money by professional scammers, right in broad daylight, and there's nothing they can do about it. At least I'll clear my conscience and write about the fact that these companies are just another round in the evolution of fraud in our field.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

In fact, many newbies do not have any experience. In our opinion, very obvious scam can also make newbies fooled, but I think that when ICO experienced such a chaotic period is inevitable, the market always follow from chaos to order development process.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

There are indeed many people on the market today. Their appearance is just to deceive the funds and then disappear. These fraudsters are really very angry, so I hope you will be more careful when investing, try to analyze the development details of the project, and pay more attention to it. Investment project team development!

gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

There are indeed many people on the market today. Their appearance is just to deceive the funds and then disappear. These fraudsters are really very angry, so I hope you will be more careful when investing, try to analyze the development details of the project, and pay more attention to it. Investment project team development!
Because of these scams, people lost trust in cryptocurrencies, as well as companies that really want to change something in this world with really significant ideas, therefore, it is doubly unpleasant that such a fact takes place. Now we have several options for fraud, but most of them people immediately understand, I do not know why but most scams think narrowly, and more like a complete idiot, but as I have already put it, they evolve and for the most part have some success and can even increase the value of tokens on the exchange at the expense of investors. fake lambo
yahata144

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

All we have to do is be careful of those scams. It needs examination of benefits, development teams, whitepapers, and sites that support before participating in the project, be it in a bounty program or in an investment.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

As all we know that anywhere are full of scammers. In real world and in the cyber world. Crypto technology is the most prone to scams because you are dealing with individuals with unknown identity. The can do whatever they want and get away with it if you found out they are scamming. We better be sure on what we are joining. We need to be sure that the telegram channel we are joining is the official channel of the project. If someone ask something investment in ETH or BTC or anything think first search and ask for someone you know are legit and related to that project. Let us be observant be cautious of anything in the crypto business because it irreversible.   

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

It is this need to analyze before investing. Although not a warranties could be spared from the scam. but at least the analysis could minimize the risk of the scam. investment is indeed a promising thing, but certainly, a great thing to have a great degree of risk is also to hand.
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

While I agree with what you are saying that people are just copying the projects from others in order to make money from unsuspecting investors, there really isn't much that we can do other than to warn people. If people still decide to go ahead and invest in these projects then we can't stop them, it's their money.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

I am not surprised by all that, because the greater the industry the greater is also the level of crime, because there will always be irresponsible elements who take advantage of the situation,
essentially we must be more thorough and careful in investing.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

Yes, scam are everywhere now. Carefully select your coins now. I am sharing a list of coins that have good long term prospects.

1)   PRG
2)   XLM
3)   XRP
4)   DRGN
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

add 12/05/2018

Need to be more specific now with so many coins. Select coins that have shown good progress on their realistic projects. Most of the coins have not got a great idea and have not made progress as well. I have ADA, XMR, TAU and XEM in my portfolio. All are coins with great to invest.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

The ICO era gives great opportunities to scammers. At the same time, we have the opportunity to quickly get rich, as nowhere else. If there is strict regulation, there will not be scammers, but there will not be large Xs. So all we can do is be careful and attentive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Thanks for the observation and for sharing it with us.  Before I join any project I make some evaluation of their idea if it's unique and can compete with existing system and grow marginally except that one will just be victim of those that just come for the money without genuine plan for future development
huubao193t

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them. Smiley
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

I was completely disappointed in the crypt just because there were not people gathered here who want to realize something, but only those who want to make money.
Yes, everyone is involved in the ICO for the purpose of making money, not for a separate purpose. So accept the truth and rush to make money on the Crypto market, if you are good you will be more successful. And if you have no thinking and vision you will completely fail.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

add 12/05/2018

Its every individuals rights to choose be scammed or not since this forum has a lots of room for everyone of us.
Scammers live because of their victim,and victims become prey coz they only wanna gain some bucks.

Whats important thing here is even you become a victim you must use this opportunity to learn and never become a fool again,because if things happen for the second time then youre an Idiot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: