Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:06:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Don't be fooled. We all know that scammers nowadays are everywhere so don't be a gullible. When you are going to join a campaign or some projects.  You need to study and read a lot about that campaign. If its legitimate or not, if it's reliable or not. Be very careful in trusting. Because people would do everything just to make money.

Yes, I agree with you do not be gullible. there are too many fake ICO projects now and they just want to fraud your money.
so start now do some research first before you participate. do not be easy anymore by ICO will be one of my biggest regret in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

Yeah, lately we saw a lot of copycats. However, it is the sole responsibility of the investor to make proper research before investing hard money into a project.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

I really hope that fraudulent ico will become less.  And it's better that someone is involved in project control before going out to the masses.  People invest money without even realizing what the project is for, but only for the purpose of getting rich
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

Frauds and scams are normal into this cryptoworld yet anonymity is the best recipe on making those plans or motives to be done on making money even on an illegal way.No matter how we warn people even telling on local sections it wont still guarantee that it will completely stop people on making such investment and in result they would really be scammed by those people but somehow spreading up the word will lessen up these cases and people would be already aware.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

unfortunately,the market really has a lot of scams. they are not trying to make a good project, they just want to make money. very often it is not fair at all. can be careful when choosing different projects.

gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Now it is worth paying attention to the fact that most of the projects have already lost their exclusivity, we are now in chaos created HYIP, I go to the project today and want to know when will sell tokens, and I'm told that there is airdrop, you need to record a video and then you have a chance to get airdrop, well, it's just disgusting, they kill my time, I just want to invest, I'm not going to waste my time to participate in the competition. And they do not need ordinary investors. They are engaged in HYIP, because then, creating a sufficient level of HYIP, they throw a scarce amount of tokens to the exchange and raise the rate of their tokens. In fact, they do not carry anything sensible to the world. Or some mediocre idea or another bike. Please be careful, do not give in to this animal instinct of the crowd and do not get fooled on the HYIP. This scheme is far from normal manners.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

I think that you just need to be very careful and attentive to choose the bounty in which you are going to participate as really a lot of scams became. but even in the real world a lot of scams
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Yes, there are many such projects now, so we need to be more cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will lose your money. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the investment market will be a better choice. You don't need to worry about these risks, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Yes, there are many such projects now, so we need to be more cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will lose your money. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the investment market will be a better choice. You don't need to worry about these risks, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.
I think that you just need to be very careful and attentive to choose the bounty in which you are going to participate as really a lot of scams became. but even in the real world a lot of scams
I don't do almost bounties right now. So as my mood deteriorates, from what I see as people cheating on other people, I find myself motivated to basically warn about the ways of scams that I see. Well, now there are just a lot of projects that take away the trust from the crypto world, it is necessary not only to look at the first ten, but also at new ideas, and they are not allowed to get to the investor, because other projects create a HYIP that turns out to be a Scam, people lose confidence in the crypto currency. But we are literally a step from revolution to evolution.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

There are no hard conditions for ICO with the current situation on the market, the number of people who just want to earn money is increased. Before we learn to make money, we have to learn not to lose money.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

One truly need to be careful with some projects. Every good project should have its unique applicability. Most times, whenever i want to go for any project, i usually consider the use-case of such project. It must be unique and not just emulating other projects that have been in existence. Even if they will emulate others who have been successful, the approach should be genuine and different.

Agreed, Unique, existing products and applicability plays an important role in deciding which projects to follow. Normally, these is exactly how i chose some good projects though.  Although, that would take my time time,  to pay off later
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

The themes about scam were discussed many times. I think that we should acknowledge that there are scam on the crypto industry and we have to struggle with them to eliminate fraudsters at all. I think that fraudsters do not feel any responsibility for their actions and know that they will not be punished because there is no such an organization or a team which controls and punishes participants. I am sure that it need to found an organization or a team which will control the all market participants and punish fraudsters otherwise we will not be able to eliminate scam.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Don't be fooled. I'm little bit with this statement. It is actually true to say this statement because now, crypto may trap the people who are careless, panic, and not considerable people in participating in crypto. Now, many scam ICOs and coins are offered by the scammers. Growing scammers right now have the very awesome systems that serve their ICO as perfect as possible. So that no one can guess that they are scams. Therefore, never be fooled. Just be smarter, more careful, and more patients in analyzing the legit ICOs and coins. So, you will not ever regret of your decision.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

Dot be fooled scammers in this world is evrywhere you need to he careful in some project and dont invest recklessly because he offers big income think it twice before you invest not all dont rush on big income there time for it just be patient do effort and wait.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I agree with you. Indeed, now there are almost no unique projects that conduct ICO. All new projects partially copy or completely copy the previous projects and this is done only to earn money and mostly fraudulently.
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

so this can be stayed away from, you have to think with your own head and gain from your missteps and oversights of others .. right now I have never gotten into the trap of con artists
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Really this has to be the ultimate gospel on the streets now. Scammers have gotten their way into the system and I must say that there are really doing quite a lot, they sometimes even give better offers than the legit people in the market. It would be best if we arm ourselves with the knowledge of this, and be careful what we do out there.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Really this has to be the ultimate gospel on the streets now. Scammers have gotten their way into the system and I must say that there are really doing quite a lot, they sometimes even give better offers than the legit people in the market. It would be best if we arm ourselves with the knowledge of this, and be careful what we do out there.
Don't be fooled. As far as I know, there is no scam if there are scammers and people who easily get fooled. We must the one who should prevent or avoid scams. I suggest that, don't be so gullible about somethings mostly in ICO. Taking risk is good but you should be careful.

Y U MAD AT ME
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Don't be fooled. As far as I know, there is no scam if there are scammers and people who easily get fooled. We must the one who should prevent or avoid scams. I suggest that, don't be so gullible about somethings mostly in ICO. Taking risk is good but you should be careful.
In addition we also need to analyze before investing. Although not a guarantee can avoid fraud. but at least the analysis can minimize the risk of fraud. Investing is indeed a promising thing, but of course, a great thing to have a great level of risk should also be done.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

I always be careful in some projects do not arbitrarily choose the project. We should choose projects that do not replicate other projects and must know the case of the project. Sometimes there are some projects that are often deceptive. In this case we have to remind each other about the risks in this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: