Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of this idea?
This is a cool idea, I would definitely  do it!
I would like to try it and see if I would like it.
I might visit a site like this on occasion.
I have no interest in mining pools.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread  (Read 54413 times)
novaboy2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:44:02 PM

Wow that really does sound good. Although i was just thinking, could this kind of service be used to do a 51% attack on low hashing alt coins? Or is that not possible?

I'm also assuming that the bigger the hash rate of the battlecoin network gets, the more desirable it becomes to mining manipulators rite? So the battles become bigger and more profitable for battlecoin miners?

I'm getting a little exited here, i will post on the offical thread from now on. I'm sure these questions and answers will be beneficial to other people.

Thanks

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackofall1232 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 10:09:53 PM

Wow that really does sound good. Although i was just thinking, could this kind of service be used to do a 51% attack on low hashing alt coins? Or is that not possible?

I'm also assuming that the bigger the hash rate of the battlecoin network gets, the more desirable it becomes to mining manipulators rite? So the battles become bigger and more profitable for battlecoin miners?

I'm getting a little exited here, i will post on the offical thread from now on. I'm sure these questions and answers will be beneficial to other people.

Thanks

In theory This could happen if a coin is on our list or it is added as an infant or it has low network support. . Developers of coins could in theory if they are scared that their coin will break , lock up or fork with the massive hashpower that BCX could deliver then they too could Buy battlecoin and pay the miners  to redirect the pool somewhere else making it more expensive to just produce a coin and get paid..This is why we will have Paid Private war rooms as well as free public war rooms so people can talk strategy. This is the nature of what we are creating.We are entering a new era. One where anyone with a few bucks or a little know-how can clone a coin and go on a marketing campaign. It is about time we have a balance . something that can sift through the garbage. Make it maybe a little scarier to spend that money on marketing and developing of a coin scam that might just  get destroyed on launch day. Maybe we see rival teams or alliances take place. It will be like a judgement day for alt coins. We see a need for our service and we understand it could be considered controversial and some people might not like it.
 People might not like what we are doing but we feel this is part of the evolution of altcoins if they will have a future..

novaboy2k

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:27:18 PM

Thanks

In theory This could happen if a coin is on our list or it is added as an infant or it has low network support. . Developers of coins could in theory if they are scared that their coin will break , lock up or fork with the massive hashpower that BCX could deliver then they too could Buy battlecoin and pay the miners  to redirect the pool somewhere else making it more expensive to just produce a coin and get paid..This is why we will have Paid Private war rooms as well as free public war rooms so people can talk strategy. This is the nature of what we are creating.We are entering a new era. One where anyone with a few bucks or a little know-how can clone a coin and go on a marketing campaign. It is about time we have a balance . something that can sift through the garbage. Make it maybe a little scarier to spend that money on marketing and developing of a coin scam that might just  get destroyed on launch day. Maybe we see rival teams or alliances take place. It will be like a judgement day for alt coins. We see a need for our service and we understand it could be considered controversial and some people might not like it.
 People might not like what we are doing but we feel this is part of the evolution of altcoins if they will have a future..

Interesting, very interesting.

And yes this will definitely piss people off lol. But yeh survival of the fittest.

So im guessing these methods can only be used on sha-256 coins rite?

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2014, 11:03:06 PM

Thanks

And yes this will definitely piss people off lol. But yeh survival of the fittest.

NO.. we will be working on a program for ALL coins.

novaboy2k

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:15:06 PM

Thanks

NO.. we will be working on a program for ALL coins.

HUH?!?! If you can pull that off your onto something special.

WTB BCX/BTC... Any offers msg me.

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 12:16:23 AM

iSpace Mining SHA256 Pools - Mining Fee's now 0% and Transaction Fee's 0% for the rest of January so why not try us out at http://ispace.co.uk

BattleCoin pool at http://bcx.ispace.co.uk

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:23:09 PM

excitedly waiting for when the battles begin!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
novaboy2k

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:01:14 PM

What block number does the 500 coin reward end at?

Trafficlearn

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:46:54 PM

Dont forget about the BCX pool currently Rocking on http://bcx.Minebig.com

They are PREPARING FOR BATTLE!

http://bcx.minebig.com

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Trafficlearn

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:49:34 PM

I BELIEVE its 10,000  dont quote me on that....maybe the OP can help...but that is my understanding

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

Anyone else solo getting invalid block template warning and not enough work being supplied while trying to solo?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:06:03 PM

novaboy2k

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:10:18 PM

Thought it maybe. So a 5000 block premine at 500 per block and the other 5000 open to all miners = 5,000,000 BCX am i correct?

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:10:29 PM

Anyone else solo getting invalid block template warning and not enough work being supplied while trying to solo?
I did in small scale testing but  I had to add a lot of hashpower to get it to do that. I had to basically swamp my client at low difficulty. If you are solomining you are mining against 3TH network right now so unless you have half a Th to mine with you will be hard pressed to get a block.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:22:10 PM

I did in small scale testing but  I had to add a lot of hashpower to get it to do that. I had to basically swamp my client at low difficulty. If you are solomining you are mining against 3TH network right now so unless you have half a Th to mine with you will be hard pressed to get a block.

35 GH/s got 2 blocks already to myself but... dunno id this is keeping me from getting more?

EDIT: NM lol as I posted I found a third block in the midst of all the messages.

To get this with 35GH/s though... why is the block template not right?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:26:09 PM

Thought it maybe. So a 5000 block premine at 500 per block and the other 5000 open to all miners = 5,000,000 BCX am i correct?

[/quote
] when it goes to 10,001 there should be 7.5 million coins minted and most of those are in the hands of early adopters and people that have been following our project. .  only 3% was mined by me in the beginning to get the coin up to speed and for bounties etc. I have already given almost 1 Million coins away and I am only mining about 2000 a day now. As for the rest of the premine  those are not going on the market those will be held for phase three when we have the arena and more giveaways. we have games and apps that we are looking at producing too we will be giving BCX for testers at that time so I don't feel the premine is excessive.I actually took less than I had planned on taking and gave away more than intended to minimise blowback . .. we will provide plenty of opportunities for our fans to have our coin.  I will also be buying a lot when everyone dumps . I hope this clears up the premine questions. I am not hiding anything and I would like to keep everything above the board. I have good friends and family that have invested in my concept and  I want to make sure that we build a strong community around this concept.

Thanks
Jack.

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:31:21 PM

35 GH/s got 2 blocks already to myself but... dunno id this is keeping me from getting more?

EDIT: NM lol as I posted I found a third block in the midst of all the messages.

To get this with 35GH/s though... why is the block template not right?

I am not sure . I will look into this. like I said I got that issue briefly in small scale testing but difficulty was real low and I put high hashpower on the client.

Like I said If you are finding blocks with only 35 gh you are doing good as you know you are fighting against 3100gh . 

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:44:08 AM

HARD FORK
Mandatory Update
See page 1

lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

Is there anything that needs to be done other than downloading the new qt and running that instead of the old one?

Soak

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:44:00 AM

BattleCoin now on the trading platform OpenEx: https://openex.pw/index.php?page=trade&market=98 Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: