Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think of this idea?
This is a cool idea, I would definitely  do it!
I would like to try it and see if I would like it.
I might visit a site like this on occasion.
I have no interest in mining pools.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX.... ()==[:::::::::::::> << BATTLECOIN >> ︻╦╤─ - - Official thread  (Read 54416 times)
sam445

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:18:27 AM

wow, price keeps dropping... why everyone selling so low?  Huh

Yes thats sade, i don't understand those people, they don't let it rise, they start to drop very soon, i saw trades @ 0.00012 yesterday, and today? 0.000025.

STOP UNDER VALUE THIS COIN POEPLE!
DRobert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:15:01 AM

I am an owner of 4,000 battle coins now. Will this coin be used to destroy Doge? Sad

There is a significant amount of hashing behind Doge now, it's safe.

I accept that challenge.

~BCX~

I like Doge though Smiley
lughino

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 01:17:56 PM

I get this error at compile time the wallet with ubuntu 12.04, all the dependencies are installed:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -I. -I. -o version.o src/version.cpp
src/version.cpp:33:23: fatal error: build.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [version.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Is there a way to solve?
shazeal

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

I get this error at compile time the wallet with ubuntu 12.04, all the dependencies are installed:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -msse2 -O2 -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -D_REENTRANT -DQT_WEBKIT -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_PROVIDES_GENERIC_SHARED_MUTEX_ON_WIN -D__NO_SYSTEM_INCLUDES -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4 -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -I. -I. -o version.o src/version.cpp
compilation terminated.

Is there a way to solve?

Yes, you have to, 'mkdir build' in the main directory. Run the make. It will shitout again, then 'cp build/build.h src/'.

Really crap source  Roll Eyes
lughino

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:33:20 PM

Code:
compilation terminated.

Is there a way to solve?

Yes, you have to, 'mkdir build' in the main directory. Run the make. It will shitout again, then 'cp build/build.h src/'.

Really crap source  Roll Eyes

Really really thank you!!
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:45:40 PM

Over 15th/s this morning on the coin!!   Shocked

lcmines

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

Love to see the new interest in the coin, I know it's a good thing. Was bitter-sweet though, I had just grabbed some more hashing power and was looking forward to mining 150 coins a day then BAM the whales came in and elevated that difficultly to the point where I'm mining 6 a day now.   Shocked

I'm happy to be sad though. Welcome new miners.

Jack was saying he'll be implementing a gravity well that will help. We have a good Dev  Smiley This coin will be historic.
jackofall1232 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 09:01:54 PM

Love to see the new interest in the coin, I know it's a good thing. Was bitter-sweet though, I had just grabbed some more hashing power and was looking forward to mining 150 coins a day then BAM the whales came in and elevated that difficultly to the point where I'm mining 6 a day now.   Shocked

Jack was saying he'll be implementing a gravity well that will help. We have a good Dev  Smiley This coin will be historic.
Yes we hit a 16 TH peak from what I saw.. it spreads thin at that rate. that is why I was trying to tell everyone not to dump and crash the coin instead hold and stake it.. all this low coin , me and all of the people following it is absorbing the dumps .. we had 600,000 BCX volume yesterday!
we are added to coinwarz as well yesterday.
If you PM me I will be happy to give you a block since you missed out on all the early giveaways.

The price and difficulty should level out sometime this week as it transfers from weak hands to strong hands.
Thank you for your comments
Jack

gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:11:58 PM

why don't u move this thread in announcements, there is barely any attention to this coin
XenInvestments

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:15:59 AM

Can someone please explain the proof of stake features with this coin? Specifically, percentages weekly, monthly, and annually. I am attracted to the proof of stake feature and might drop some money into the currency.

Before I do, though, I wold like to experiment and see the proof of stake in action. Can someone lend me a few coins to experiment?

BFReesrRMbmqy8nPZGRzX5nFJ6R21w18zR

ALso wanted to let people know that I am an active writer with a a substantial twitter and facebook following. Would love to help the community get this coin off the ground. PM me if you got any requests!

Thanks!
sebdude420

Activity: 397
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 11:51:24 AM

im loving this coin.

putting up my 400ghs on this again tomorrow.

pump up its value with GHS!

OG Bitcoin Miner turned Proof of Stake Validator.
Maxed out Raspberry Pi 4 8GB at 120$ a Day Revenue with ~15K XTZ Bonds in Summer of 2021.
Looking at Proof of Stake systems all across the crypto ecosystem to expand operations.
lcmines

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:57:38 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 10:18:58 PM by lcmines

Over 15th/s this morning on the coin!!   Shocked

Love to see the new interest in the coin, I know it's a good thing. Was bitter-sweet though, I had just grabbed some more hashing power and was looking forward to mining 150 coins a day then BAM the whales came in and elevated that difficultly to the point where I'm mining 6 a day now.   Shocked

Jack was saying he'll be implementing a gravity well that will help. We have a good Dev  Smiley This coin will be historic.
Yes we hit a 16 TH peak from what I saw.. it spreads thin at that rate. that is why I was trying to tell everyone not to dump and crash the coin instead hold and stake it.. all this low coin , me and all of the people following it is absorbing the dumps .. we had 600,000 BCX volume yesterday!
If you PM me I will be happy to give you a block since you missed out on all the early giveaways.

The price and difficulty should level out sometime this week as it transfers from weak hands to strong hands.
Jack

Captain Jack! Smiley I have great news. I used that block well and commissioned the Mac Wallet master of this community, a Mr. maxpower to create a OSX version of our wallet. He is a trusted member and has kept many a mac user's wallets strong and up to date.

You may find his master thread of Mac wallets here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216672.0

I've tested and am using the below QT with success on my machine. Please let it be known that the QT is for OSX 10.7 and newer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9oe01cyxsf9ecz/Battlecoin-Qt-0.2.1.2-Mac.zip

Godspeed

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:59:26 PM

+1 for MAXPOWER  does great work!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:15:23 PM

why don't u move this thread in announcements, there is barely any attention to this coin
Moved thank you for suggestion

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:15:45 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 10:30:42 PM by jackofall1232

Love to see the new interest in the coin, I know it's a good thing. Was bitter-sweet though, I had just grabbed some more hashing power and was looking forward to mining 150 coins a day then BAM the whales came in and elevated that difficultly to the point where I'm mining 6 a day now.   Shocked

Jack was saying he'll be implementing a gravity well that will help. We have a good Dev  Smiley This coin will be historic.

Jack

Captain Jack! Smiley I have great news. I used that block well and commissioned the Mac Wallet master of this community, a Mr. maxpower to create a OSX version of our wallet. He is a trusted member and has keep many a mac user's wallets strong and up to date.

You may find his master thread of Mac wallets here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216672.0

I've tested and am using the below QT with success on my machine. Please let it be known that the QT is for OSX 10.7 and newer.

Godspeed

Thank you
I sent you a reward

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 10:26:38 PM

Can someone please explain the proof of stake features with this coin? Specifically, percentages weekly, monthly, and annually. I am attracted to the proof of stake feature and might drop some money into the currency.

Before I do, though, I wold like to experiment and see the proof of stake in action. Can someone lend me a few coins to experiment?

BFReesrRMbmqy8nPZGRzX5nFJ6R21w18zR

ALso wanted to let people know that I am an active writer with a a substantial twitter and facebook following. Would love to help the community get this coin off the ground. PM me if you got any requests!

Thanks!
It is 1% every 10 days with 20 day maturity.
Here is a nice explanation on how stake works

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/

lcmines

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:40:21 PM

Jack

Captain Jack! Smiley I have great news. I used that block well and commissioned the Mac Wallet master of this community, a Mr. maxpower to create a OSX version of our wallet. He is a trusted member and has keep many a mac user's wallets strong and up to date.

Godspeed

Thank you
I sent you a reward

Thank you very much!
jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 01:46:45 AM

We now have a very strong network.

we have 3 pools including a BCX themed pool all available through our website. battlecoinxchange.com/pools

When mining pools please consider rewarding the pool owners with a small donation. They have costs for servers and time in maintenance to keep them working properly. They get their pay by YOU supporting them. Even a 1% donation helps them for the hard work of providing a place for small miners to mine and does not hurt your pocket.

jackofall1232 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 11:29:22 AM

Faucet now avail.

http://deathexchange.net/battlecoins.php

orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:30:15 AM

I do get it?

What is battlecoin?

is it a pool?

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: