Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade?  (Read 673 times)
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

I think that You should start by registering to exchanges you want to trust. For a list of good exchanges to register too, you might want to refer to this guide.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Yes you must first follow a market month so you can see the high volatility of the currency price of kriptocurrancy. Bitcoin / USD and USD / Bitcoin are the easiest things you can do. Many ways to learn about predictions in a way that helps you to start trading.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

The important thing is, can you affrod that $100 if you lose in trading?
After that, for me trading on cryptocurrency needed some luck. You can always set your daily goal (ex. 1%) but you could loosing a lot in 1 day because it's so unpredictable.
If in ordinary trading we can calculate the profit directly by summing the difference in buying and selling rates, unlike the case with online trading where we must calculate the lot size in the calculation first. Learn maximally before you actually dive to trade.
nyerok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

in my opinion to be able to trade it is very easy you just need capital and buy coin after that wait and save until you get the benefit of what you buy, do it repeatedly.
boakyei

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

100 USD for a beginner is not a bad idea for a start if only you know how to go about it, entering and existing trade. Then you can buy low and sell high on a coin that has more volume and volatile. But since 100 USD is low, you must reduce your lot size per trade.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

100 USD for a beginner is not a bad idea for a start if only you know how to go about it, entering and existing trade. Then you can buy low and sell high on a coin that has more volume and volatile. But since 100 USD is low, you must reduce your lot size per trade.

No it's not but i've got a better idea , Have you heard of paper trading ? it is like Demo trading but since binance doesn't have Demo part , I suggest it  , that you trade on paper , Imagine you got 1 bitcoin and write your decisions and losses or profits , i suggest it one month before you go to trading , you will learn something by that and hopefully you can use the experiences to real trading and it helps you to prevent doing some of the mistakes .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

Hello I am newbie here I want to start in trading where can i start? can $100 survive in trading? Please help me give me idea where to start

If you want to trade, first you must find an exchange. for example binance.
create an account on binance exchange, and you can deposit your money there.
after depositing some money, you can buy cryptocurrency such as bitcoin on the exchange using your money, then start trading.
Trading is not that much easy thing to do that you will learn the tactics of trading in no time. you must burn your midnight oil and that you must keep on grinding harder so that you may exactly know what to do and when to do. If you managed to learn this trick, then there can be no other thing which can stop you from getting richer and that trading will then help you in earning much more money than your imaginations.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

you can start from learning technical analysis of the chart, also from news analysis. $100 more than enough to start trade. Some good article about trading you can find on Investopedia.
Trading is an easy job. You have to be learned enough to deal with every kind of situation in the market. You should learn to buy low and sell high. You should also learn to buy high when there is a rising trend in the price level. You should learn to hold the coins in the red market and sell them out when you have a good margin of profit. The psychological game of waiting should be clear to you.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

$100 is not bad for beginners. there are many markets for you to start a trade maybe you can try in binance bitrex or other market. if you want to buy tokens maybe you can try in a small market like mercatox etherdelata and others
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

$100 is not bad for beginners. there are many markets for you to start a trade maybe you can try in binance bitrex or other market. if you want to buy tokens maybe you can try in a small market like mercatox etherdelata and others
You can use those exchange but be attentive and always do not forget to read everything about the exchange especially their implemented rules and regulations, having that investment might bring you to a good start if you got lucky and bought coins where development is still ongoing and you timing is on their pumped stage, you can assess this by reading those important information about the project.
usama98

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

Hello I am newbie here I want to start in trading where can i start? can $100 survive in trading? Please help me give me idea where to start
If you are a newbie then i will suggest you to practice some trading in a demo account first, Learn price fluctuations and market values, Then Watch and observe some good coins for sometime and buy them for trade.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

It will only spend all your money when making transactions in the previous exchange, the amount of money is sufficient for initial capital but today is different, Bitcoin price keeps rising. Trading in cryptocurrency takes a bit of luck. You can always set your daily goals for example 2% but you can lose a lot in 1 day because it is so unpredictable.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

I think that You should start by registering to exchanges you want to trust. For a list of good exchanges to register too, you might want to refer to this guide.
This is of course also a necessary aspect in trade, but also note that it is necessary to study the psychology of the market.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

I think that you should watch some videos where experts share their pieces of advice.
As for me, you need a wallet to hold your crypto currency and find trustworthy sites for trading. Be aware of scammers as they may prevent you from getting any income
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

My opinion is no one can explain how to trade it is based on experience so if you are s newbie make some investment and learn something it is the right way to move forward in trading.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:30 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 03:30:34 AM by GoldenLad

You can start in Binance and yes, its possible to start trading with $100. You should start with the best less than $1 cryptocurrency mostly altcoins and buy and hold them for a long period of time. Know that the coins you should be holding and purchasing are coins that can worth something in future and have a good project. Probably,  if you see your profit from it, you can then invest in other cryptos .
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

If you want to trade, first you must find an exchange. for example binance.
create an account on binance exchange, and you can deposit your money there.
after depositing some money, you can buy cryptocurrency such as bitcoin on the exchange using your money, then start trading.
  Some people are getting bore in this current market while some are taking benefit of it. We should follow the rules of trading in this market as the market is a little bit unstable and the value is near to 8k dollar so this market is favorable for short term trading as the value is not proceeding ahead of 10k dollar and is in between 8k dollar and 9.5k dollar. Now this market is favorable for short term trading.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

with start capital $100, i will not suggest you to do daily trading because it more has high risk with the market trend still unstable for now, and you will be loss your money by cut-loss / panic sell only. With $100, just buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and keep/hold it for a month at least then you can figure out how it works.
nrg0099

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

Now the crypto-currency market is full of manipulation, so the support and resistance lines often do not work. The market cycle has psychology. In the search engine you can find "wall street cheat sheet". The most clear: buy in the area of market depression and sell in the euphoria zone when the whole market is flies up the parabola. The other variants are very unpredictable.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

I think you can start trading at this point, you can see that the bitcoin prices in the past few days are showing signs of moving sideways and you still do not know the specific trend, so you can trade altcoin at this time. There are many altcoin that are breaking and can increase in the long run, so you plan to trade them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: