Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade?  (Read 673 times)
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

To trade in the cryptocurrency market, you must learn the market knowledge. You should read as much as possible. Readers from books, newspapers, news, ... anywhere talk about the market. And when trading on the market you remember to use the principle of surfing "to buy coins at low prices, and sell them at high prices."
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

$100 is good amount to start trading for beginner.  Use exchange that offer many potential coin like Huobi  and gate.io , use $50 for buy 2 coins and other $50 keep in fiat and use it for buy coin when first open potition  in lose.  Don't all use money to open potition  at the same times.This is way to avoid big loss when price of crypto drop at the sametimes.

CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Yes $100 will survive in trading if you have more knowledge in trading then you can survive in trading but if you're newbie in trading don't trade your $100 your $100 will gone like a bubble if you trade without knowledge in trading. If you want to trade while you're newbie you can hold your coin and wait for a months or years.
Messerschmitt-II

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Hello I am newbie here I want to start in trading where can i start? can $100 survive in trading? Please help me give me idea where to start

im you buys crypto with your 100$ just put it in altcoin and hold it for a long time . im afraid that your capital will just be loss in transaction fees if you engage in frequent trading.

Holding an altcoin isn't the best way to learn how to trade. I suggest you try to find one promising alt and buy it with less than half of your wallet. Etherium could be good deposit for the rest of your balance. Next try to learn about different kind of indicators (ie. RSI+MACD) and also I recommend Elliot Wave studies. It ain't that hard to grasp and it's a nice tool for TA.
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

Hello I am newbie here I want to start in trading where can i start? can $100 survive in trading? Please help me give me idea where to start
have one trade on idax?
can you tell me know about idax?
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

If you are a newbie in this forum do not invest in cryptocurrency so try to gain some knowledge in block chain technology and crypto platform.so automatically you are understand the price prediction then only you will earn some profit. My best suggestion is Ethereum and Bitcoin is the long term investment.
Knowledge is very necessary and a lot of people always discard that first until they realize they are doing themselves more harm than good by losing a lot thinking they can just easily start trading without it. $100 though is a good start for someone who have been able to even learn some certain things over time and want to start putting those knowledge to good use and practice they say brings about perfection and you do not want to achieve that perfection by starting with a huge amount of money you cannot afford to lose as that may sometimes set in emotion.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Start to follow the market every day in your spare time. Get up early and read about overnight price action on trade markets.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

I think, that you need to learn information, surf in the forum, watch videos in YouTube, read articles etc. Then you need to choose, what kind of trading will you do: short-term or long-term. For newbies is better to hold. Cause it don`t need a lot of time and you just need to learn about project, what are you invested and news, which concern your project and wait. BUT, be attentive, cause there are a lot of scums, which can take your moey and go phut. I can help with finding projects, which can you invest. I know one. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentealized KYC network. It`s interesting, cause it that type of project which in demand. Companies need to verify their clients to make deals without machinations, so they use systems like this but they are in deficit. So it`s good chance to make profits

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

I advise you first to learn the basics of trading, to study the market, to observe it, to try first to trade on the demo. and then you can try to trade for real money. Good luck!
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

To trade in the cryptocurrency market, you must learn the market knowledge. You should read as much as possible. Readers from books, newspapers, news, ... anywhere talk about the market. And when trading on the market you remember to use the principle of surfing "to buy coins at low prices, and sell them at high prices."
If it comes to learning the trading experience on the Crypto market, then you should study on YouTube, where it will guide you more closely and more detail, the distributor will have pictures and direct guidance, so It will make him easier to understand and absorb faster with the words on the Bitcointalk forum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

For bitcoin trading or other digital currency, you should first learn about price and price difference in the near future and you should also learn about the currencies you want to invest in to make a decision and The best way to do business
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

In my opinion, before everything, you must learn the basics of trading and you can read some books like, cryptocurrency trading and investing, cryptocurrency beginners bible..., they can help you to understand many things related to cryptocurrencies. Furthermore, you should learn how to read the analysis of the market so well and understand the different situations (crisis, .jump..) in order to deal with them wisely.

In addition to that, patience is the key of success in trading and it is very essential to guarantee an acceptable profit especially in a long term. Otherwise, the greed is the  opposite, Unfortunately, it leads to large and multiple financial losses, so you must  avoid this obstacle. and trust me, Losses are always present in trading especially in the starting,  when you learn from those failed experiences, then  your next attempts will be better and more profitable.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

I do not think $ 100 will survive to trade. IDEX exchange does not accept trading below $ 150.
If you want to start a trade try to learn the basics of trading to your nearest experienced trader.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

I think, you need to buy a course with coach support. So that you act, and someone assesses your progress. It is very difficult to understand trading on your own, you need a teacher.  Wink
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

$100 is enough i think. you can start trade with how much you want, many ways where you can get information and almost all training about trading and that makes you able to how to start a trade.
there are people who started trading with even a smaller amount but made themselves rich because they had the skills required for surviving and succeeding in this profession. Trading has benefit a lot of people and is thought to be very tough or risky. This is not the reality. It is just a way more challenging or work demanding. For a small amount investor, he can make money quickly if he chooses day trading with a potential asset.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

I think you should learn about risk and money management before enter the market. For your $ 100 of course will survive as long you follow your rules strategy. Learning by doing is the right step to start trading because from there you'll see how difficult make money with trading platform. Never give up and good luck to you.
The easiest way to keep oneself safe from loss when the investment amount is not a big one is doing long term trading. When a person holds his asset for a long time, he comes to understand it better by observing it keenly during the whole duration. Once he will acquire this knowledge, it is very unlikely of him to get into big troubles. But I will like to advise an increment in this amount by joining a signature campaign.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

trading in crypto is very risky, you can sukess but you also can go bankrupt. you should know before trading you have to know the market, coins and how to analyze coins, learn all about crpto.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

With the right knowledge, of course. What you need to do is just to take care of your money and not to lose any of it, being safe also means lower profits. Just educate yourself first by watching youtube videos of Data Dash, I prefer his videos for I see it more sincere and accurate than the others I am aware of. If you are well versed on trading, you can protect your Trading capital and would not take more losses.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

Most of good ways to have huge profit is by doing trading coins but vice versa this will might lose you huge amount of money and this is not easy cause even some experts lose money in trading but you can research in internet to learn some good strategies in trading you can also read some posts here in forum about trading experience of many members of community they will give you some ideas if what are do's and dont's in trading.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

To trade in a good market on the cryptocurrency market, you should learn all the basic knowledge about the market. You should update the market frequently, constantly and read the market analysis in the newspaper. You aggregate market content and give your opinion as well as predictions about the market to be able to participate well in the market cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: