Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 754 times)
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

I suggest you participate in an ICO project and choose to forget it.
Because the profit from participating in the ICO project is the highest.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Invest in high volume coins if you're going to day trade, I recommend bitcoin or ethereum.
Day trading is always risky investment so we don't choose the Bitcoin and Ethereum because these are all highly recommended to long term investment. But many cheap altcoins are make good profit in day trading so majority of the day traders are pick the potential altcoins then only we will make more profit in short term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

If you want to scalp and earn some daily money then try some coins that have a lot of volume but be careful of not getting priced out. If you ever get priced out for a trade, then better to find another coin to trade, that way you can try to always stay on top and gather some profits. I found this method a much better way to trade and have set myself a weekly target to earn and this week I am bang on target so far. Trading isn't easy but give it a go and let us know how it goes.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.
With that money you will not earn too much money from speculation. I think you should borrow more money to speculate. Money, trade experience will help you get rich quick.
My friend deals with $ 30k in capital and one day he gets $ 500 from buying low and selling high.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Evgeniy18582960

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

Invest in coins voluminous if you are going to trade in the afternoon. I recommend bitcoin or ether.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:01:33 AM by mirawantirinjana

some coins that I suggest you buy and can be used as a coin that is suitable for trading are:

1. Ethereum (ETH)

2. Ripple (XRP)

3. Monero
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

don't invest in pump dump coins, other coin choices are all same to me in day trading as long as they have a good volume. You can buy some coin according to upcoming news of coins.

xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

Here in this question everything is very difficult. You need to keep track of a large number of coins and look for those that, for unknown reasons, price dump, but very promising. This means that most likely just came out a large holder that has nothing to do with developers, there are a lot of nuances.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

It is not that simple. I think that now it is quite difficult to pick a coin that can immediately bring a big income. But I think that IOTA is a good investment ..

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

You are investing with a very small capital so should invest in those coins which are being traded at low rate but belong to very strong projects like ETH,EOS,NEO,MIOTA,ADA.These are very solid coins and i think you can have successful trading in these coins.If you are willing to do trading on daily basis then you should be very skillful and must have experience otherwise there is greater risk in short trading but high return as well.
Even at the low rate, he still need to be careful with the level of volatility of the market and be sure he is really ready to trade this market. I am not sure if he has any trading experience outside cryptocurrency, but usually every trader should know that the best market to trade are the ones with high volume and that he can easily get by making some research or looking at the coinmarket website for a list of the top ones.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

I need your advice.

I am afraid no one can really give you a coin that will assure you of a profit per day. That is so naive of you to ask advice here on such matter. I know that you are aware of how cryptocurrency trading works. You are already a full member. I assume that you know how the market moves. It does not go up straight all the time. There are red days so you should not be thinking of a daily earning.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

I need your advice.
nothing guarantees you to be able to earn profits per day, trading in the crypto world takes patience and cleverness. prices are constantly changing, many of crypto coins are a long-term investment type, my advice should be to start with bitcoin and ethereum.
grumpylittlepoodle

Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

I need your advice.

Choose bitcoin. Even you can't buy 1 bitcoin atleast you can still buy 1/4 of btc because when the price is going to the moon, you can see that it can doubled your profit that you have now. I know that thing because i but some btc and now my profit is x 2 to my beginning profit.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.
A lot of people keep hearing about trading and how they can make money from the fluctuations and they always forget that there is no way to make money without having some knowledge about the area you want to delve into. Trading bitcoin is even one side to it all and the necessity to be careful is very important considering how the market can easily behave and it would take some huge trading experience to be able to.

I sure do hope he knows what he is doing anyway and if he really wants to go ahead, coinmarketcap is good enough to know coins with good volume to trade.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

you are right, thats called day trading
but, in my opinion day trading is not good in crypto investments
i advice you to choose a coins with have a good future and hold it for long period time
because crypto is good for long term  Wink
Anyone who is daytrading should always be ready to be set out for some pretty huge loss if they do not have any knowledge at all. Considering the nature of the market and how easily they can get screwed, no one without knowledge much about the market or trading should even be considering making any move.

A lot have lost their little savings when they could just watch it grow in their wallet and that is what happens to anyone who is just looking for the easy way out without knowing all the conditions attached. ifthe OP insists anyway, Bitcoin, Eth, LTC and some other high volume coins should be his target.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

In my view, you will not ask for advice on forums before every purchase or sale. Buy one or two coins for at least a month and develop your views on trade. And you can also try for yourself in long-term investments. Many of my friends lost money because few people were famous and tried to trade every day

guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

I need your advice.
I think it may be XAS or oxy. You can try them and you may find the profit you want.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

Then I suggest you invest in IOST. Grin
Because IOST is so volatile every day, there is a 10% daily fluctuation, so this is a good short-term speculation target.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

I need your advice.
very difficult if your willingness to earn a profit in every day in trade. if you want to be patient for two weeks or a month, it's good to wait for the price to go up so you will get a profit. I'll just suggest you trade at ETH.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:13:11 AM

I have ni specific coins and altcoins to suggest but here is my tips. Well first look at the coinmarket top volunme in that day. And pick whos coin is good enough with your maximum funds. Afyer that look who had the volume but the price has a wide gap on buy and sell order. For example 0.00007 eth sell and 0.000045 buy. Because of the volume you can trade for an instant set buy order and after it filled set your sell order. More funds more profit

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: