Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow - Status of pending orders - Prospero X-1, X-3, and Minion  (Read 18584 times)
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:24:09 PM

From ecointalk:

"All,

Anyone interested in joining a legal action case:

Please send to bitcz@outlook.com the following details:

Order date
Rough figure on how much was spent ( please do not supply order numbers yet..this will be a job for the legals to obtain directly from you )
Contact details ( Email will suffice at this stage )
Brief paragraph outlining steps you have taken to resolve issue with BA directly ( i.e. direct communication, complaint to consumer council, local better business bureau, local state senator etc.. )
Expected resolution that would satisfy you ( i.e. full refund, delivery of goods etc )

I just want to gather enough information to show to the legal team what level of commitment they will have to undertake to start this rolling and how many people will be involved. From this they can gauge how large the suit will be against BA and what it will entail.

Bticz"
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigredbutton

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:08:31 AM

-your order number = Order #17XX
-date of payment = Nov 26, 2013
-method of payment = Bank Wire Transfer
-type of machine(s) = X1
-the number of machines ordered respective to the type = 2
-the country set for delivery = USA
-(re)seller (minersource.net, blackarrowsoftware.com, etc) = Direct purchase from BA

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:03:27 PM

I asked for a refund, got denied, they say they're out of money.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:34:51 PM

I asked for a refund, got denied, they say they're out of money.

Between the Bitfury 1Th/s miners they built with our money and the more power efficient Minion 1Th/s miners they replaced them with they've most likely mined millions of dollars worth of coins.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

All

IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY AND WANT TO JOIN THIS ACTION BEING ORGANIZED BY BITCZ FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CONSUMER COUNCIL IMMEDIATELY.  THE LEGAL TEAM IS REQUESTING IT AND THAT JIBES WITH WHAT THE PEOPLE I TALKED TO TOLD ME ALSO.

The Consumer Council will request some documents and need to establish that this is a Hong Kong registered company  before they will agree to pick it up, therefore:

Send the annual report http://www.kiwi.nz/blackarrow/PS300015776549_01.pdf

along with the documents they have requested.  Those documents are:

1.  The invoice showing you paid
2   your bank or payment records showing the payment
3.  any e-mail or support discussions  you've had
4.  The annual report referenced above.

Here's the link to file a complaint if you decide you want to do that.

https://www.consumer.org.hk/cc-complaint/index.php?lang=en

Also indicate that their TOS indicates Hong Kong law and paste that in to your message.

http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/terms-and-conditions-en.html#purchase

15.2 Applicable law and dispute resolution
16.2 1 This Agreement shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the law of Hong Kong S.A.R. of PRC.

This is all the information they will need to pick this up.  They have been very helpful and responsive. 
Dallas5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

I totally agree. Avoid this company at all costs! Minersource has been avoiding direct emails and posts on the Facebook page regarding the pre-orders for the X1's and X3's  - The last update as of today was from 08/06/2014 which is the same rehashed useless information on when and what kind of compensation if any, we will get from BA.  They have also started deleting posts on their Facebook page that not only ask relevant questions about our orders but also criticizing them.  I have paid for my order in April and all I got was one email when I initially inquired almost two months ago - the same tired excuse that we will be shipping soon crap!  I never even got another response when I recently contacted them a few days ago and others on the Facebook page have the same zero results to our questions.  I am going to file a complaint and I have suggested others do so with the Denver, CO BBB.  For those interested, here is the direct link:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/Miner+Hosting+LLC/80207/

I also requested a refund numerous times in the past and was denied.  They are NOT a professionally run business and I consider them an illegitimate operation.

Hey Gezellig4Geld,

I've given Minersource a deadline and I will be filling a complaint to the FTC and the BBB next week if they don't send a refund. Let us know if you ever got your money back.

Gezellig4Geld

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:35:15 AM

Hey Gezellig4Geld,

I've given Minersource a deadline and I will be filling a complaint to the FTC and the BBB next week if they don't send a refund. Let us know if you ever got your money back.

Nothing so far.  My case is still under review with the BBB in Denver.  I am out of state in NY.  Minersource never responded to the BBB complaint I filed.  Totally ignored my concerns and now they are past the deadline set by the BBB, so it's now under review.  At this point I would be open to join any collective action legally to get my refund.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

Nothing so far.  My case is still under review with the BBB in Denver.  I am out of state in NY.  Minersource never responded to the BBB complaint I filed.  Totally ignored my concerns and now they are past the deadline set by the BBB, so it's now under review.  At this point I would be open to join any collective action legally to get my refund.

You can file a Small Claims Court online against MinerSource. If you have a single X1, then it's probably not worth it. But a larger order would be.

Buy & Hold
Gezellig4Geld

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:47:08 AM

From ecointalk:

"All,

Anyone interested in joining a legal action case:

Please send to bitcz@outlook.com the following details:

Order date
Rough figure on how much was spent ( please do not supply order numbers yet..this will be a job for the legals to obtain directly from you )
Contact details ( Email will suffice at this stage )
Brief paragraph outlining steps you have taken to resolve issue with BA directly ( i.e. direct communication, complaint to consumer council, local better business bureau, local state senator etc.. )
Expected resolution that would satisfy you ( i.e. full refund, delivery of goods etc )

I just want to gather enough information to show to the legal team what level of commitment they will have to undertake to start this rolling and how many people will be involved. From this they can gauge how large the suit will be against BA and what it will entail.

Bticz"

Is it still time to get involved in your joint legal action case?  I just revisited this thread and like numerous others, I have nothing from Minersource in terms of my purchase or refund.  I have already filed the BBB complaint which is currently under BBB review as Minersource never responded or replied.  How many people so far are part of this joint case?  

I am now filing a complaint with the FTC as I already have the BBB processing and reviewing my case.
Gezellig4Geld

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:08:22 AM

You can file a Small Claims Court online against MinerSource. If you have a single X1, then it's probably not worth it. But a larger order would be.

This is my last option.  I just filed my complaint case with the FTC and already have the BBB under review.  I will look into small claims unless we have some collective legal action being undertaken thus far by any others.  I will definitely join if we have any such claim in the works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: