Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?  (Read 533 times)
QueenOf (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Sorry, I am late to reply to this post. I have a problem with my internet Connection. Grin Cheesy
Very happy many members are discussing it in this thread.
I have read it one by one and most members say that Bitcoin will keep going up. It means a lot to me, you guys have convinced me to hold my Bitcoin and buy it again.
I hope everything you say is true and we will be rich.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

Crypto price increases will continue to happen, if we sell now then we will regret for losing the opportunity to get big profits, I am always optimistic that the future of crypto prices will continue to rise and benefit.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

biggest bags atm are MAN, XSN, WAN & ZRX

whether or not we'll see true altszn now or crash again idk, hope/think we do

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I suspect this "steady" increase we have experienced for the last four weeks will continue for another month or so. The reason behind this is that there is less FUD from the media and big investors now, as compared to 4 months ago. Now that things have settled a bit, you can say that the market is in recovery mode. This is a good time to enjoy the market, without worrying too much about a sharp declined.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.

I see BCH shows bigger bump than both these ethereum and bitcoin. If you want to be in the safer invest partially on BCH and then put half of the amount on bitcoin too mate. Many people looking to invest their money cheap altcoins and expecting profit very soon.
But they does not know whether they will be getting the profit immediately or they need to wait for many days.
I really believe the price potential of bitcoin to reach its peak before this year ends.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
I guess correction is coming. BTC has reached 10,000, there will be a fall soon. I am holding BNB LTC XRP. Fav Pair IOTA/BNB and BTC/XRP. Now new pair on Binance XRP/USDT.
pipashu

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

I will hold NANJ,HAVVE. These are the tokens that I have paid for. I don't think the current price should be held in this token. Wait.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

I believe Bitcoin value will continue to increase but not to the extreme the way you view it or speculate and at the same time it will not stop at its current market value. Asides from Bitcoin and ethereum am holding lisk and some amount of token like Pareto, Bouts, Heaven e t c.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

if you have looked at the price chart minutes ago, you will see the entire market has dropped drastically in just a hours, and that is not a good signs, we all know anything rise too fast must dropped fast too and surely entire market is the case, recently it has rising very fast in just a short time, sooner or late it will crash, but in generally, it is still a good sign of recovery of since the big crash months ago, i believe as long as we still keep holding to our altcoins and btc, surely our value will increase at the end of this year.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

The price of bitcoin goes to 10k. and can not overcome this milestone. so bitcoin has gone down again. It will go down to 8k6-9k. Then it will go up to the 10k mark again. If this time it can pass 10k. the future bitcoin will reach 11-13k. and vice versa if it fails. bitcoin will go down 7-8k
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Cryptos are starting to recover I hope those crypto holders too because of what happened on bear months a big dump affected all Bitcoin and ethereum holders in which some thought it will not recover again so they chose to sell their holdings so I think if crypto holders will again hold Bitcoin and ethereum specially now that it started to recover we can expect a more extreme increase in the near future.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

I think there will be more extreme increase it's just the start. And I believe in due time it will happen and we will see the bullish of crypto and we will see what coins will be the big.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

I guess correction is coming. BTC has reached 10,000, there will be a fall soon. I am holding BNB LTC XRP. Fav Pair IOTA/BNB and BTC/XRP. Now new pair on Binance XRP/USDT.
Holding of the coin is something which entirely depends on the person who wants to invest his money but you need to be sure that you are investing at the right place and that you will not suffer any kind of loss. This crypto market is and will keep on growing in a very similar fashion and that it will help all of us in having a better living and that we will be able to have much better living then.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

You can check on what happened today and this can give you an idea on why the recovery is taking so long.

I don't think that it will be more extreme as before, I consider that correction as the most extreme for this year so you don't have to expect any new big correction to come.

Those are the two coins that I'm holding right now.

Litecoin can be a good one today I guess after it's developer shared his status for his exit to make it more decentralized.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

People are gaining confidence in the market that the bull run that we are longing for is pretty near and will most likely to happen in the coming weeks. Well, based on the market movement that we have in the past days, I'm obliged to say yes to that. There will be more extreme price swings and there will be new ATH left and right when this bull run starts.

As for the coins that I have right now, I tend to diversify my money on all things. I'd suggest you take a look to DASH, BYTES and ONION. Just look at them, do your own research and you'll get what I meant when I introduced them to you.  Wink
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.
perhaps it is the connection with the fact that many branches of human activity pass to the crypto currency will give an opportunity to positively influence the market. And this, in turn, will positively affect pricing of the crypto currency.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

big explosion from now on.

Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

I think there will be more extreme increase it's just the start. And I believe in due time it will happen and we will see the bullish of crypto and we will see what coins will be the big.
We are just getting started. Whole digital market holds a bright future due to bitcoin. This crypto currency which is the core of crypto world is being embraced by people regularly and has already attracted the attention of big beasts from all over the world. Small investors, who find it a bit difficult to buy BTC, are going for Ethereum and other potential coins. Basically, demand will keep on increasing for few coming years at least.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: