Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?  (Read 533 times)
QueenOf (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
I won't, dude i suggest you to read the last year chart and you will see that will be similar like this year and i thought another bullish trend will be coming soon in the future. Consider about ethereum and bitcoin price should be doubled from this recent price. CRPT, CS and many more and i guess another crazy increase for altcoin will be coming soon after major increase.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

There is a lot of buzz sorrounding eth in the short-term. Might be a good move to hold some if the SEC hearing comes out positive for eth.
I hold MAN, has started to move lately, and some QASH, which has not quite picked up since. Others Phore, ark and komodo
dwarfik

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

My two higher-risk investments are:

1) PRL+SHL

Mainnet this month, revolutionary concept of monetizing web pages without ads by using miniscule amount of CPU power of users (few percent, same as displaying an animated ad basically) and secure IOTA based storage for users, potential of running a hook or broker node based on IOTA node to make even more profit.

2) ATL

Unique building tokenization (Propy and other "building-based" blockchains do something else).

They are extremely regulatory oriented and strive to provide fully legal solution. I am from Europe so holding ATL long-term and running a node has a chance to give a very good profit to me. 7% worth of all buildings tokenized on the platform per year is given to node providers. So there is possible profit of at least several dollars per one ATL token per year if only 2B USD building were tokenized on the platform - if you look how much one shopping centre costs (2 stories, 5000m^2 about 30M USD), really no big deal to get to 2B USD with 40-50 large buildings. A con is that you cannot run a node if you are not from Europe now (until regulatory things will get cleared in other countries but currently the team wants to launch in Europe to keep everything legal).

Currently both PRL+SHL and ATL are very cheap and promising alts in months to come.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

I think what we are seeing now is nothing compared to what would come if institutional investors starts buying in. We just need to hope that some crypto-friendly regulations will be applied soon as this is what the investors are waiting for.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Hopefully, this condition is true so cryptocurrency can double like at the end of the year 2017. Like the other members said that from the chart we know if we have a bullish and I hope so. I'm holding little DBIX coins now, I'm just assuming they can 2x 2 months later based on 2017 chart. It has already pumped twice in half 2017 and at the beginning of the year 2018. Hopefully my speculation it's true.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Don't ask for peoples opinion when investing on coins. You will only get biased answers. People will always recommend you to invest on coins they have invested even if its a shit coin and they know it. Since more people investing means higher price. Just do your own research and choose the best one.
As for the price of bitcoin, it won't stop here. We will see the price rising more once it breaks the $9,850 resistance.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

It didn't even go over 10k yet, I don't think there is a rally. This might be the last stop for this pump. I'm expecting under 9k again.
When Bitcoin go back alts will follow.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

I now use only ETH and BTC and I consider that they are expected by extreme growth. maybe not soon, but it will happen soon. and the that seems impossible, will become well understandable and mundane

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
moneyangel

Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Yeah it's doing great and I'm hoping to push more. We are still far from the all time high so I'm expecting that we can go higher for this month.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

i think this will not stop here
but, corrections will be come anytime before huge price movement
personally i hold a lot of crypto in my bags, but more than 80% from my capital is in bitcoin, ethereum and waves

coinsontheroad

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

I think that 10K psychological barrier is holding us back. Once we break that, I think we'll see another blast upward maybe toward the 11-12K range.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I think we will see at least 2 or 3 more extreme increases in next 5 years. And I am not kidding. It will be about best coins not only bitcoin, ethereum included. I am expecting first to happen this year after summer!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is still in the consolidation, the ether shows power. It's too early to talk about a real win for bulls, so it's hard to guess whether we will go farther or not.
Not yet mentioned, for the hodl: NPXS, CAPP, POWR, BTM, ADA...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I think what we are seeing now is nothing compared to what would come if institutional investors starts buying in. We just need to hope that some crypto-friendly regulations will be applied soon as this is what the investors are waiting for.

Absolutely this rise is nothing to do with institutional investors, the market can rise or fall it seems like it will rise but nothing is certain. I would not buy coins now only by considering that bull market started.

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

As expected earlier ,the price of bitcoin is start to increase on this summer.The price of bitcoin will reach back to 13,000$ on this june.Expect bitcoin and Ethereum ,the coin which is best to hold is Bitcoin cash,litecoin,waves ,ETC and Monero.The percentage of profit in this coins will be more compared to bitcoin and Ethereum in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thedarksun

Activity: 639

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:02:37 PM

Probably big growth will happen in near future. If you want sell your different altcoins the best option will be calm wait for this growth. Predicts are very promissing so it will be very good decision if you wait
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

The market cap has increased rapidly for the past week, I do think the bullish season is here. However crypto market is unpredictable, we have to watch the market closely. As of now, some altcoins have not recover fully, so do your research and find these coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

I think the prices are gonna go up. at least 12-13k dollars if bitcoin grows it would be nice. and broadcast to 1000 dollars if again comes then it would be good
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

As I can see BTC need to get through 10k$ barrier if it wanna reach to 20k$ but it's almost impossible at the moment. Seem like BTC price is dumping right now and price of altcoins are increasing back Smiley)

I can suggest you EOS and ADA, both of them are good to hold or trade for long term. I'm also holding a large amount of EOS atm.

QueenOf (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Sorry, I am late to reply to this post. I have a problem with my internet Connection. Grin Cheesy
Very happy many members are discussing it in this thread.
I have read it one by one and most members say that Bitcoin will keep going up. It means a lot to me, you guys have convinced me to hold my Bitcoin and buy it again.
I hope everything you say is true and we will be rich.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

Crypto price increases will continue to happen, if we sell now then we will regret for losing the opportunity to get big profits, I am always optimistic that the future of crypto prices will continue to rise and benefit.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
turbulence

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

biggest bags atm are MAN, XSN, WAN & ZRX

whether or not we'll see true altszn now or crash again idk, hope/think we do

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I suspect this "steady" increase we have experienced for the last four weeks will continue for another month or so. The reason behind this is that there is less FUD from the media and big investors now, as compared to 4 months ago. Now that things have settled a bit, you can say that the market is in recovery mode. This is a good time to enjoy the market, without worrying too much about a sharp declined.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

I see BCH shows bigger bump than both these ethereum and bitcoin. If you want to be in the safer invest partially on BCH and then put half of the amount on bitcoin too mate. Many people looking to invest their money cheap altcoins and expecting profit very soon.
But they does not know whether they will be getting the profit immediately or they need to wait for many days.
I really believe the price potential of bitcoin to reach its peak before this year ends.
Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

I guess correction is coming. BTC has reached 10,000, there will be a fall soon. I am holding BNB LTC XRP. Fav Pair IOTA/BNB and BTC/XRP. Now new pair on Binance XRP/USDT.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

I will hold NANJ,HAVVE. These are the tokens that I have paid for. I don't think the current price should be held in this token. Wait.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

I believe Bitcoin value will continue to increase but not to the extreme the way you view it or speculate and at the same time it will not stop at its current market value. Asides from Bitcoin and ethereum am holding lisk and some amount of token like Pareto, Bouts, Heaven e t c.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

if you have looked at the price chart minutes ago, you will see the entire market has dropped drastically in just a hours, and that is not a good signs, we all know anything rise too fast must dropped fast too and surely entire market is the case, recently it has rising very fast in just a short time, sooner or late it will crash, but in generally, it is still a good sign of recovery of since the big crash months ago, i believe as long as we still keep holding to our altcoins and btc, surely our value will increase at the end of this year.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

The price of bitcoin goes to 10k. and can not overcome this milestone. so bitcoin has gone down again. It will go down to 8k6-9k. Then it will go up to the 10k mark again. If this time it can pass 10k. the future bitcoin will reach 11-13k. and vice versa if it fails. bitcoin will go down 7-8k
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

Cryptos are starting to recover I hope those crypto holders too because of what happened on bear months a big dump affected all Bitcoin and ethereum holders in which some thought it will not recover again so they chose to sell their holdings so I think if crypto holders will again hold Bitcoin and ethereum specially now that it started to recover we can expect a more extreme increase in the near future.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

I think there will be more extreme increase it's just the start. And I believe in due time it will happen and we will see the bullish of crypto and we will see what coins will be the big.
Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

I guess correction is coming. BTC has reached 10,000, there will be a fall soon. I am holding BNB LTC XRP. Fav Pair IOTA/BNB and BTC/XRP. Now new pair on Binance XRP/USDT.
Holding of the coin is something which entirely depends on the person who wants to invest his money but you need to be sure that you are investing at the right place and that you will not suffer any kind of loss. This crypto market is and will keep on growing in a very similar fashion and that it will help all of us in having a better living and that we will be able to have much better living then.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

You can check on what happened today and this can give you an idea on why the recovery is taking so long.

I don't think that it will be more extreme as before, I consider that correction as the most extreme for this year so you don't have to expect any new big correction to come.

Those are the two coins that I'm holding right now.

Litecoin can be a good one today I guess after it's developer shared his status for his exit to make it more decentralized.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

People are gaining confidence in the market that the bull run that we are longing for is pretty near and will most likely to happen in the coming weeks. Well, based on the market movement that we have in the past days, I'm obliged to say yes to that. There will be more extreme price swings and there will be new ATH left and right when this bull run starts.

As for the coins that I have right now, I tend to diversify my money on all things. I'd suggest you take a look to DASH, BYTES and ONION. Just look at them, do your own research and you'll get what I meant when I introduced them to you.  Wink
Mr.ZODIAC

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

I think these couple of months will be bullish for crypto markets, usa tax season was here last month causing bear market but now all those who cashed out are ready to re-enter plus significant new institutional funds are also jumping in to the crypto markets so we can expect big rise.
perhaps it is the connection with the fact that many branches of human activity pass to the crypto currency will give an opportunity to positively influence the market. And this, in turn, will positively affect pricing of the crypto currency.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

big explosion from now on.

Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

I think there will be more extreme increase it's just the start. And I believe in due time it will happen and we will see the bullish of crypto and we will see what coins will be the big.
We are just getting started. Whole digital market holds a bright future due to bitcoin. This crypto currency which is the core of crypto world is being embraced by people regularly and has already attracted the attention of big beasts from all over the world. Small investors, who find it a bit difficult to buy BTC, are going for Ethereum and other potential coins. Basically, demand will keep on increasing for few coming years at least.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

perhaps it is the connection with the fact that many branches of human activity pass to the crypto currency will give an opportunity to positively influence the market. And this, in turn, will positively affect pricing of the crypto currency.

Have seen the value mate. I see it shows the negative value while seeing the last 24 hours value mate. I see the people do not support the crypto currency whenever we face the dump in the market.
I personally looking to find the more people show the interest on holding the cryptos they have.
But most of the time I see the people do not panic sell in the market. I do not know why they not understanding the cryptos price trend and nature.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

Now it is very difficult to answer. I think that we have to wait another week and then the situation will begin to clear up and you can make a prediction.
in some situations even a week may be quite deplorable, Therefore, in order not to risk it is possible to take advantage of today's price for the Etherium or Bitcoin ..

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

in some situations even a week may be quite deplorable, Therefore, in order not to risk it is possible to take advantage of today's price for the Etherium or Bitcoin ..

Today we may see the price bump little in the price chart but this is not finishing line and we do not find the bitcoin price dump more in the market means that is not a truth right. Best we can buy some cryptos in the persona wallet and keep in it saffe for some months.
After some months we will be able to find the marketplace value of all the coins go bigger in the market. So you could get the decent value of profit with this idar.
Footmanred

Activity: 213

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

Zilliqa, stratis and waves. You can choose and neo, cardano and other coins, virtually all without losing if you keep them until the end of the year, do not chase after the price, chase the relevance of technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

I think there will be an extreme increase by the end of this year, I'm sure there is altcoin that will increase very extreme this year, we'll see, I hold some altcoin, I think altcoint that I hold pretty good for this year, I hold Ada Cardano, monero, Litecoin and Credit.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

No one can tell but let us just hope for the best that the increase in price value would continue.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

To recover itself.. not yet fully seen, I think it's like still dabbling and keep trying when viewed from the price chart. Well for me after Btc and Eth, there are Ltc and Neo there as other investments that have the same potential in holding.
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Since it is too early to judge because as of now it is June, I think the market will still move a lot and will become volatile. I think the consistent growth will come in the next quarter of the year which are the third and fourth quarter. But if the bad coins don't develop their projects, I think they are not going to move even though I think Bitcoin and other top coins will push further.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

lol... We are now experiencing a huge dump because of bitcoin down. Its really worth to hold EOS and banca that is very good coins to hold. has high volumes and higher potential.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

it's quite hard to tell with current market state. but i personally think it's gonna stable at this point for a few weeks
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

What's happening with the current market situation is testing of support and resistance. Smart money are coming in discreetly during this phase. It is better for crypto in general to gradually recover and increase rather than a parabolic rise in price. The exponential growth for BTC and ETH is still very bright for long term. Altcoins that are good to buy and hold during this bloodbath are DIGIWAGE, MONK, MAG, DOGE, WAVES, ETC, GRFT. BUZZ, XEM, and XVG.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

It is better to make the decision by keeping the things in your mind which are happening at the very present moment as no one out of us is aware of this thing that what will happen in the future. you can expect anything but the fact is you need to be sure that you are making the right decision at that time and then, you must stand by your decision even if things don’t work in your favor.
nsasuiteb

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

I think as long as bitcoin don't bursts to zero there will be always more increase, bitcoin has no some real value in terms of price for me, like the atmosphere it has no price but serve for very important things  Grin

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I think as long as bitcoin don't bursts to zero there will be always more increase, bitcoin has no some real value in terms of price for me, like the atmosphere it has no price but serve for very important things  Grin
More time for bitcoin so we can see a solid pump, we hope that bitcoin continue to increase now but in reality its not that easy now since a lot of people are trying to throw fake news about bitcoin so the price will dump. I’m looking for a long term growth with bitcoin.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:44:40 PM

you writhe this thread about a month ago,,
but, i think this month is the best time to collect more coins in your bag
i believe next month most of good crypto will rising and start at the half of this month

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

lol... We are now experiencing a huge dump because of bitcoin down. Its really worth to hold EOS and banca that is very good coins to hold. has high volumes and higher potential.
Does EOS is really worth? That's a joke. if you are believe in the eos blockchain release will give something that even biggest than ethereum and that's pure only a speculation and how so many people are talking about that anytime and they are never getting bored with that. The blockchain release is a short term hype and in fact the price of eos was declining again. That doesn't bring a lot of impact.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:17:37 PM

It surely there is but it could really a wait for us, may it happens when crypto users and establishment will used this form of currency. We can't fell such huge growth at this time since mostly we've seen only red market, but we still be positive and never mind it's color, and accept the reality.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Difficult to predict if the price value extremely increasing in the coin market and yes hoping this value recovering now become successful, besides form bitcoin and ethereum choose ripple, trx, ada, neo have a lot of possibility to bounce their price value in the market all coins i choose are stable place in the coin market their rank in the top 10.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

I think the price will begin to recover, we already got a huge recovery in previous month, but even after the sign of recovery in May, up until now the recovery not in a smooth process, the rising is a bit slow and got draw back pretty often, so we need to take precaution step if we want to invest, in this time the best hold still BTC and eth, but if you want to take risk, try eos, xrp and trx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

It is better to make the decision by keeping the things in your mind which are happening at the very present moment as no one out of us is aware of this thing that what will happen in the future. you can expect anything but the fact is you need to be sure that you are making the right decision at that time and then, you must stand by your decision even if things don’t work in your favor.
When it comes to that of the crypto currencies, you can never expect that any of the crypto currency is going to stop and that too this soon. This is just the beginning and that all the crypto currencies have a way long to go and that the awareness of the crypto currencies amongst the common people is increasing which is lifting the reputation of the crypto coins. So, this will keep on going up in future.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Probably big growth will happen in near future. If you want sell your different altcoins the best option will be calm wait for this growth. Predicts are very promissing so it will be very good decision if you wait.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

When it comes to that of the crypto currencies, you can never expect that any of the crypto currency is going to stop and that too this soon. This is just the beginning and that all the crypto currencies have a way long to go and that the awareness of the crypto currencies amongst the common people is increasing which is lifting the reputation of the crypto coins. So, this will keep on going up in future.
People thought that there is a long way to go for cryptocurrencies which were shining in the end of 2013, just look at the videos on youtube and all the talks about bright future. Now nobody needs them now and there is no volume. There is a chance that the absolute majority of all these 2000 coins had their time in January and they will never ever reach such values again.
DevelopmentBank

Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

I believe most of us here are hoping for the "extreme increase." However, i believe it will take more time before we experience those highs again. At this point in time, i believe many people have been desensitized to bitcoin because of it's volatile nature. What we need to do now is be patient and wait for real companies and businesses to adopt bitcoin. Just hold and wait for mass adoption and you will surely be rewarded.
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

It is not easy to say when there will be an extreme increase in price of coin but we hope it happens soon. It is better to if you hold your coin until the price increase for you to make profit. I think the price will recover if more investors invest in the coin and big companies adopt the system for their transactions.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Every year we witness the price of bitcoin hit ATH , so expect that there will be another ATH this year. If we get the lowest price  this year we also get the highest price and the bull run will start Q4.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Every year we witness the price of bitcoin hit ATH , so expect that there will be another ATH this year. If we get the lowest price  this year we also get the highest price and the bull run will start Q4.
The monetary values have 0fcourse started rising and the trend goes on. The market values are also stable and have been in a stable position for some time now. As a result, we can say that we have started moving towards a bright period again. Yes the market often takes turns and shifts but ultimately recovers as well. So there will be a high value for Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies as well in the current year. The expected time is December.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Now, in principle, it makes no sense to sell coins-prices have fallen significantly.
I hold: ada, capp,Stratis,waves,EOS(do not have time to sell)

Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

I think the price of bitcoin, ethereum and also other Altcoin is now on the rise and will continue to rise. But I am for now not holding Altcoin other than ethereum (ETH) because I really like this one coin and I'm sure the price will go to the moon.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

It is useless to seek an answer to this question, if you are not a prophet. Analysis, personal preferences, experience and the expectation of profit or loss.
ADA, IOTA, XEM, BTS, GNT... of course ETH
New tokens: nCash, XYO, SNG...

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

A more extreme increase if there is good news from investors about demand ,the trend will make the demand to be more you have to create more demand and it will push hard hit whales ,currently coin I hold eos neo ada and bytecoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀