Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:19:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?  (Read 533 times)
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Probably big growth will happen in near future. If you want sell your different altcoins the best option will be calm wait for this growth. Predicts are very promissing so it will be very good decision if you wait.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

When it comes to that of the crypto currencies, you can never expect that any of the crypto currency is going to stop and that too this soon. This is just the beginning and that all the crypto currencies have a way long to go and that the awareness of the crypto currencies amongst the common people is increasing which is lifting the reputation of the crypto coins. So, this will keep on going up in future.
People thought that there is a long way to go for cryptocurrencies which were shining in the end of 2013, just look at the videos on youtube and all the talks about bright future. Now nobody needs them now and there is no volume. There is a chance that the absolute majority of all these 2000 coins had their time in January and they will never ever reach such values again.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.

I believe most of us here are hoping for the "extreme increase." However, i believe it will take more time before we experience those highs again. At this point in time, i believe many people have been desensitized to bitcoin because of it's volatile nature. What we need to do now is be patient and wait for real companies and businesses to adopt bitcoin. Just hold and wait for mass adoption and you will surely be rewarded.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

It is not easy to say when there will be an extreme increase in price of coin but we hope it happens soon. It is better to if you hold your coin until the price increase for you to make profit. I think the price will recover if more investors invest in the coin and big companies adopt the system for their transactions.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Every year we witness the price of bitcoin hit ATH , so expect that there will be another ATH this year. If we get the lowest price  this year we also get the highest price and the bull run will start Q4.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

Every year we witness the price of bitcoin hit ATH , so expect that there will be another ATH this year. If we get the lowest price  this year we also get the highest price and the bull run will start Q4.
The monetary values have 0fcourse started rising and the trend goes on. The market values are also stable and have been in a stable position for some time now. As a result, we can say that we have started moving towards a bright period again. Yes the market often takes turns and shifts but ultimately recovers as well. So there will be a high value for Bitcoin and some other crypto currencies as well in the current year. The expected time is December.

gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Now, in principle, it makes no sense to sell coins-prices have fallen significantly.
I hold: ada, capp,Stratis,waves,EOS(do not have time to sell)

Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

The Price of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency begin to recover, Will it stop here or will be a more extreme increase?
I want to know some of the coins you hold? and which coin is now worth to hold (except ETH and BTC)?
Thank You, And I'm happy to discuss this with you.

I think the price of bitcoin, ethereum and also other Altcoin is now on the rise and will continue to rise. But I am for now not holding Altcoin other than ethereum (ETH) because I really like this one coin and I'm sure the price will go to the moon.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:23 PM

It is useless to seek an answer to this question, if you are not a prophet. Analysis, personal preferences, experience and the expectation of profit or loss.
ADA, IOTA, XEM, BTS, GNT... of course ETH
New tokens: nCash, XYO, SNG...

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

A more extreme increase if there is good news from investors about demand ,the trend will make the demand to be more you have to create more demand and it will push hard hit whales ,currently coin I hold eos neo ada and bytecoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀