Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 10:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need licensed United States appraiser who understands bitcoin  (Read 408 times)
cspeter8 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:47:39 PM

Hi,
Can someone contact me who has a license to do appraisals who can comfirm that I have a quantity of money in the bitcoin blockchain, and provide a written appraisal that I have property equivalant to US dollars according to current price on bitstamp or coinbase?

I need this as soon as possible.  I figure I can send you a small sum from my wallets for which you can verify the remaining balances.

The purpose is to become an accredited investor according to SEC rulings, a third party appraisal is an accepted form for establishing net worth above the required threshold for second market and bitcoin investment trust.  I am looking to do this to save capital gains taxes by way of a roth ira account.

thanks
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1032

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:53:29 AM

You can sign messages with your private keys, switch the currency display on BC.info from BTC to USD, take a screenshot/print to PDF?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:56:29 AM

I would try and close this as ButterZone suggests

Do you really want anybody even an appraiser to know what you are worth?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: