Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program?  (Read 1224 times)
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 03:58:17 PM by neli234

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.Bountyhive.io is also a good place for bounty hunters. But lately there are very few projects on it for newbies.
- Can find some good bounty managers and their projects will be more reliable . Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Forums will be destroyed if these rules are not applied, I fully support the new rules about merit so new members focus more on their expertise.
A good ICO also requires creative participants to increase sales fair and to maintain forum balance.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Azizjon92

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

about Icobench I didn't know, thanks for the info. and with the rest I agree, except for the clause stating that all campaign work payment for $ 50, some still pay well
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Forums will be destroyed if these rules are not applied, I fully support the new rules about merit so new members focus more on their expertise.
A good ICO also requires creative participants to increase sales fair and to maintain forum balance.
Very well said which i do actually agree on the new merit system which would really prohibits spamming of new members or bounty campaigns being abused. Participating on bounty programs wont really be just easy as 1 2 3 yet there are still lots of things to consider first.

1. You should know the most important thing where you should read up Forum rules instead.
2. Rank up your self (pot act+ merit) This would really be a challenge but you would able to join up some bounties with just a minimal of Jr. member or Member which is good.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

I am also agree with the new forum rukes but we need some changes in it to have balance in the ranking system or all the people will stay at the current rank forever and the merit sources are there but I don't know on which sections they are contributing because no where I can find the merited posts.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

The merit system was implemented due to the fact that the quality of postings and new threads is decreasing to the point that members are spamming, specially to new members along with the great boom of cryptocurrency last year.

The merit system is also the answer for many participants that are joining bounty campaigns becuase if they do not provide a quality content on their daily postings they will not get the merits needed to rank up which in return they will only get a small percentage of the bounty reward after the ICO.

However I believe that the merit system is still not perfect  answer that the forum needs as there are still loop holes is the system, for instance there are only few selected members in the forum that get sMerit every month to be used to merit deserving members for their post. Their are also groups that use the merit system to their advantage to rank up their accounts even without providing a quality content.

I know that the admins and moderators are doing the best they can to promote a healthy community in this forum and we just need to believe in them, they do not implement this system for their own good but it is for the good of the members who cares for this forum.
kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

Now really this has become a problem. In the campaigns involved a lot of people, payments are minimal and the forum is full of multi-accounts and spam. With this we need to do something else, the forum will begin to turn into a dump where it will be very difficult to find important information

Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

The situation is exacerbated by a large number of fraudsters who spend ICO for profit. Similarly, many project developers are going to various kinds of tricks of the type of introduction at the end of the KYC bounty. Also, some developers do not pay bounty members without explanation.

muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

Where did you get this figure?
If we take the general rates for signature campaigns it should be at least twice as higher for Jr. members - not a bad deal for 10-15 posts per week, ah?
And if you were at least Full member you would get like 2-3 times more - that's actually a very good prize for promoting your favorite project Wink

rosered

Activity: 124
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

Now many of the rewards are fake, and as new entrants, they should be carefully discriminated against and wary of being cheated.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

Where did you get this figure?
If we take the general rates for signature campaigns it should be at least twice as higher for Jr. members - not a bad deal for 10-15 posts per week, ah?
And if you were at least Full member you would get like 2-3 times more - that's actually a very good prize for promoting your favorite project Wink

$ 10 is the price of some fix fixed value token member jr.member receive. Of course, with projects that count on stakes, it's going to go up a bit. Members who rank above or above will receive a different reward because many projects limit only members to participate.
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

The situation is exacerbated by a large number of fraudsters who spend ICO for profit. Similarly, many project developers are going to various kinds of tricks of the type of introduction at the end of the KYC bounty. Also, some developers do not pay bounty members without explanation.

Agreed with you, I met some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be a forum rule for such things. The issue of confidentiality of information I think is very important.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Agreed with you, I met some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be a forum rule for such things. The issue of confidentiality of information I think is very important.
for that we must follow progress of the project to the end. sometimes there is a rule change at the end of that campaign, if we do not update, we will bear risk, and like rules of the kyc, we will not receive rewards

neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

for that we must follow progress of the project to the end. sometimes there is a rule change at the end of that campaign, if we do not update, we will bear risk, and like rules of the kyc, we will not receive rewards
[/quote]

Small changes such as to group telegram chat user name join the bounty on the deadline. Those that I agree, and KYC issues related to personal information, we are interested in it. .
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

I am also agree with the new forum rukes but we need some changes in it to have balance in the ranking system or all the people will stay at the current rank forever and the merit sources are there but I don't know on which sections they are contributing because no where I can find the merited posts.
there should be a special thread for beginners in this forum which provides an opportunity to get merit. Such a challenge to make a good post. I hope this forum provides an opportunity for new members to raise their rank with some challenging topics.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:44:16 AM

Right now there are too many people involved in bounty programs, I think the bounty program should limit the number of bounty participants to pre-registrants. As for KYC after finishing the bounty, I also think that you should do before the start because many of them do not want to reveal information and many are not qualified to do KYC it is unfair with the effort they put out.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

The info is very useful for the bounty hunter. Today, participating in project 1 very much so worthy of gifts given to the bounty hunter.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

there should be a special thread for beginners in this forum which provides an opportunity to get merit. Such a challenge to make a good post. I hope this forum provides an opportunity for new members to raise their rank with some challenging topics.

I would also like to have some events or events for new players, maybe once a year. Because of the merit of our longtime members, they are really busy with their work. And members not to legend as full member, member ... still need merit to improve their rank. The amount of Merit on the forum for new members is very small
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

In my suggestions, we need  to classified or minimize the participants in every bounties to insure the standard rewards for all entries. I also i agree with the KYC ideas. We need help with this issues. This is our work place we dont need this get things worst.
draajat

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh
i'll try at icobench but i'm newbie. can i join there bounty?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: