Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program?  (Read 1224 times)
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh

I agree with you, I am joining bounty that oblige KYC at the end of bounty program, it seems unfair, because if we can choose we will choose bounty that do not use KYC

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh
i'll try at icobench but i'm newbie. can i join there bounty?

I can not post pictures but it looks like this:
You filter the project, it will have the items:
- Bonus available
- Bounty available -> check here
- MVP / Prototype available
- Public team
- Expert ratings

Clicking on an unsigned project will have the following items:
QRP Token
PreICO Price 1 QRP = 0.001 ETH
Price 1 QRP = 0.001 ETH
Bonus Available
Bounty Available - >> click here
MVP / Prototype Available
Platform Ethereum
Accepting ETH
Minimum investment 0.1 ETH
Soft cap 4,000,000 USD
Hard cap $ 20,000,000
Country Estonia
Whitelist / KYC Whitelist
Restricted areas USA, China

I do not have enough post to post pictures, ok men =))
mitrajkt

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

For that as a beginner, (I am also a beginner here) we must be careful in drawing conclusions in one project, so that we can be rewarded according to our work. Grin
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

For that as a beginner, (I am also a beginner here) we must be careful in drawing conclusions in one project, so that we can be rewarded according to our work. Grin

How you conclude it mate. LOL, please don't worry about the project while you are enrolling yourself on bounty campaign. I see the people always looking for the good bounty manager and then go to participate on that campaigns.
Really we do not need to worry about the ICO project when its come out from the good manager.
We may not find the tokens listed on exchange after listed as well mate. So please choose the right campaign from the right manager.
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

How you conclude it mate. LOL, please don't worry about the project while you are enrolling yourself on bounty campaign. I see the people always looking for the good bounty manager and then go to participate on that campaigns.
Really we do not need to worry about the ICO project when its come out from the good manager.
We may not find the tokens listed on exchange after listed as well mate. So please choose the right campaign from the right manager.

It's also a good idea, I've read somewhere posts of some members to list the good bounty managers and list the projects of the household. Also very useful. I would like to give your opinion # 1 for new members to read . tks
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

nice info,,but dont just look it that at icobench, if you know about benebit ICO, that is a SCAM project but benebit have a good rating at icobench. so we must have more intelligence in choosing the ICO
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

ICO bench has no authority!
ratings are bought!

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.
- Can find some good bounty managers and their projects will be more reliable . Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh

I agree with your conception. Many bounty hunters, after several campaigns for several weeks for a weak project, receive less $100. That is why you have to be mindful of the projects you which to campaign for otherwise it will result in a waste of time.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

The merit system changed everything about bounties. It destroys alternate account but it is better if KYC on bounty program is implemented rather than merit system. KYC can make the every user joining bounties in 1:1 ratio, 1 main account per 1 bounty. In finding a good bounty there is a high chance that the ICO is a success if there is a KYC on it (even those who doesn't have are successful too) but my point is that they promote Anti-Money Laundering which is one of the issues why ICOs are banned in some countries. P.S. This is only my opinion feel free to follow it or not.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:28:34 AM

Forums will be destroyed if these rules are not applied, I fully support the new rules about merit so new members focus more on their expertise.
A good ICO also requires creative participants to increase sales fair and to maintain forum balance.
I am also agree with the new forum rukes but we need some changes in it to have balance in the ranking system or all the people will stay at the current rank forever and the merit sources are there but I don't know on which sections they are contributing because no where I can find the merited posts.
there should be a special thread for beginners in this forum which provides an opportunity to get merit. Such a challenge to make a good post. I hope this forum provides an opportunity for new members to raise their rank with some challenging topics.

I would also like to have some events or events for new players, maybe once a year. Because of the merit of our longtime members, they are really busy with their work. And members not to legend as full member, member ... still need merit to improve their rank. The amount of Merit on the forum for new members is very small
yes .. this gap must be terminated, new members should be given the opportunity to get a decent rank.
the current reality of everyone is like a fear of giving merit to anyone who has made a constructive post.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

I disagree with your last statement OP. Most of campaign and I believe all of them actually announce from the beginning if they will require kyc and I don't have any issues with it since I am not using multi accounts and I know that most hunters issue is with the security if identity. But they are just following regulations and we have to follow it.

And with the issues regarding spamming,  I think campaigns should limit the number of participants because some hunters are using alt accounts when they see that it is a good project and will give high rewards.
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Merit system has changed lots on this forum. People are starting to make contructive posts and avoiding to make any spam post. I'm supports with any of campaigns which implemented merit as one of requirement to join in campaign, with this, we will be only hire good poster.

Do you want to know why the number of people who join on bounty are increased? Because they are telling their friend how to earn money on here
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:34 AM

Forums will be destroyed if these rules are not applied, I fully support the new rules about merit so new members focus more on their expertise.
A good ICO also requires creative participants to increase sales fair and to maintain forum balance.
Many people are complaining with the merit system. I also want to quit in posting because even I did my part, no one will ever give me a merit. I read a lot of cryptocurrency related articles, watching videos in crypto, and recently, I am searching for trading / technicality of cryptocurrency. I already applied it in my post but still I do not earn merits.
But, as what I believe, Failures and Rejections are the first step to Success. Everyone of us have difficulties and we (newbies in forum) should not blame the advantages of the old members. We don't know what they also experienced when they are new here.
Merit is a challenge but it is not an obstacle in our success. Instead, it will help us to strengthen our knowledge and skills in crypto industry. I know it is hard but I always remind in myself that there is no success, if there is no hardship.

jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

this is good information, i'm a beginner, my friend teach me how to make a bounty....i'm still learn in this, wish i can make it
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

Thank you for sharing, I heard about the electronic money near the decade since I was a student, there are also many invitations to participate, but actually I was still playful. The old members come to the forum first and that is the advantage of the cough. But nothing is too late. The bounty is just one part of the forum. There are many other opportunities in this crypto world. I believe nothing is too late
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

Very informative post! I would also like to add that you need to pay attention to the very idea of the project, whether it is feasible or not.  Cool
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

Merit system has changed lots on this forum. People are starting to make contructive posts and avoiding to make any spam post. I'm supports with any of campaigns which implemented merit as one of requirement to join in campaign, with this, we will be only hire good poster.

Do you want to know why the number of people who join on bounty are increased? Because they are telling their friend how to earn money on here

Because the market is growing very fast by the end of 2017, beginning in 2018. If you know that bitcoin has become so widespread in our country's newspapers, radio and television at the time, everyone was talking about it. . Therefore, the number of participants in the forum is increasing rapidly
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

nice info,,but dont just look it that at icobench, if you know about benebit ICO, that is a SCAM project but benebit have a good rating at icobench. so we must have more intelligence in choosing the ICO

Of course, you can not avoid the whole, even if you have a long experience. But I believe Icobench will be of great help to newcomers.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

If you want good bounty - I recommend Luckchemy, there award in tokens, not in stakes. So you will received good award
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

Joining social media campaign is better if you have completed your 5k friendslist on Facebook or 10,000 in Twitter since it will give you more stake on some bounty manager and some manager your stake will be doubled if you reach this amount of friend and followers. Merit doesn't symbolize that a person has a good post or a bad one, it doesn't affect how people think it only affects your ranking process, as you see some Sr. member here as posting like a teenager because they are one and the merit will not help them improve their mind and knowledge.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: