Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program?  (Read 1224 times)
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

recently I was lucky and I received a reward of $ 300 for the campaign .. But even if everyone receives $ 50 each, this is a good extra earnings, for example, I'm running 20 campaigns at once!

If you do not sign campain, then not many projects receive such good rewards. We need some luck in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

KYC is the biggest plague and bs to ever hit this world I swear. Causes more harm than harmony and is futile in my opinion. Projects who surprise participants with surprise KYC should be avoided as well as that is akin to scamming.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Bounty hunter I think is a term for us who have taken our time, energy, and mind in searching and getting the gift of treasure hidden in the world of crypto. before we have to start with ico, by making a project promotion then we can get a prize in the form of BTC, ETH, this promotion period usually takes weeks, some even months so be patient.
pipashu

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

If too much money is distributed, the project's founder may feel unfair to himself. They're going to keep a tight rein on rewards.
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

KYC is the biggest plague and bs to ever hit this world I swear. Causes more harm than harmony and is futile in my opinion. Projects who surprise participants with surprise KYC should be avoided as well as that is akin to scamming.

me are most that you like the KYC date as the popular variable. it think 1 more it to take the projects will be apply. Weight is its smarttask of it from the first. I know 1 specified project will need the KYC and the join parameter at least =))
3JIO

Activity: 225
Merit: 101

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

It is very difficult to get something for the Twitter campaign, usually stuffed from 2000 to 5000 participants reward per participant is very low.

Always AL

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

The phenomenon is so now, people have started to turn to the investment to the world of cryptocurrency, many members also began to appear in the forum, hence the longer and harder get altcoin. Let alone to get paid, the bitcoin Hunter requested Verification KYC
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

I like the new rules, although it could be done differently, the most important thing is to reduce the flow of spam from signature participants, there are a lot of variations.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

So you're complaining about this forum and bounty campaign, right? I think it's fair Smiley.

If you're late, you'll not be able to earn as much as other people whom came here for long time ealier than you Smiley.

Beside, of course admin and mod need to publish a lot of rule just to project this forum Smiley

neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

So you're complaining about this forum and bounty campaign, right? I think it's fair Smiley.

If you're late, you'll not be able to earn as much as other people whom came here for long time ealier than you Smiley.

Beside, of course admin and mod need to publish a lot of rule just to project this forum Smiley

The only complaint is the article, mainly to help new players select good bounty projects. For them to be paid well, starting at all times is difficult
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

i think bounty hunters, as social media propagators of the ico info, also need to be more discerning over the content and robustness of the project that they're promoting ...
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

Do not worry about your rankings, if your post is useful and innovative then someone will give you merit. But you can also follow other campaigns whose payouts are not based on bitcointalk account ratings. Like blog/ youtube/article campaigns, and social media campaigns.
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I think the bounty hunters are being marginalized by the BM trying to limit the number of recipients by asking KYC, or some other time limit request. that is the actual situation
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

New merit system is a good decision actually because all newbie or new in this crypto that want to join in bounty campaign was challenged by the system although all members in this crypto that want to have a merit, it shows that we need to put some efforts and patients to level up our account and ofcourse to earn more profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
neli234 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

New merit system is a good decision actually because all newbie or new in this crypto that want to join in bounty campaign was challenged by the system although all members in this crypto that want to have a merit, it shows that we need to put some efforts and patients to level up our account and ofcourse to earn more profit.
In fact, if there is no merit system, the bounty hunters who receive the reward will be significantly reduced. I always support the merit system but want the bounty manager to be transparent with their rules
tendy263

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

I only personally concentrate on Signature and content campaigns because the yield there is better than anything else and I get to do less for more
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.Bountyhive.io is also a good place for bounty hunters. But lately there are very few projects on it for newbies.
- Can find some good bounty managers and their projects will be more reliable . Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh

bountyhive is middle quality project, they now have a very big problem with projects, most of them can not be sold even for $ 20-30

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ken1704

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:31:30 AM

Many projects are fake and make waste of time so we need careful when choice project!
mhoang1412

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

indeed the Bounty world is so wide and so many scam projects, we need the tips and the positive share from the members will be higher chance
jajulway

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:49:19 AM

as a newbie, i found it hard to earn from bounty,recently....
Too many bounty hunters out there, to be honest, i earn nothing yet from join bounty....i do it for 3 months...but i think i will keep trying, as we know, nobody knows cryptocurrency will go high or down, so fingercross and keep trying for me....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: