Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 371 times)
mcrey11 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

Hello Sir/Madam
Its my pleasure to be aware of what would be the guidelines to become a full member of this forum.

Thank you.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Hello Sir/Madam
Its my pleasure to be aware of what would be the guidelines to become a full member of this forum.

Thank you.

To become a full member you will need two things.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity comes from the posts you make.

ImageLoading...
Click here if unable to see image

I would suggest you to read this: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit
Also I would suggest you to read the top stickies (the above one is one of the sticky) of Meta board.

When you create contents, make sure you focus on quality not quantity because good contents can help you to get merits.

This might help...
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Welcome to the forum bud

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Utiani kh

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

Hello Sir/Madam

Thank you.

You can learn the posts above or visit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
there are many things you must do to achieve your desire in this forum.
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

Hello Sir/Madam

Thank you.

you also need patient on posting good quality sentences. And time sir.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

The very first thing you will need to become a full member is 100 Merit . But To earn merits you have to make a lot of good posts in this forum . Getting 100 merits is not so easy but you can make very good post then you can earn merits and become a full member ...

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:51:45 PM

You need a post that is above average. Quality one though, with a new ideas or one that members of these forum will like and can merit you , with that merit and activity increase , you can obtain the full member status.

Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

You must become jr member first, jr no need merit, so its is easy to be a jr member, After that you mustt become member and need some merit. Its not easy, get 1 merit its very hard. I think become full member is very hard
mcrey11 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

Hello Sir/Madam

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/1Kba2yS.png

I would suggest you to read this: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit
Also I would suggest you to read the top stickies (the above one is one of the sticky) of Meta board.

When you create contents, make sure you focus on quality not quantity because good contents can help you to get merits.

This might help...
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Welcome to the forum bud

Copy sir,
Thank you for making it clearer Cheesy
Kudos!
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

You need 120 activities and 100 merit to became Full Member. You can get maximum 14 activities per 2 weeks and make high-quality posts to get merit. If you want to know more about rank up your account please read this official thread Merit & new rank requirements
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:00:51 AM

Being a newbie in the world of cryptocurrency is not easy, so a newbie should read and understand what is in this bitcointalk forum.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

As newbie, you need to engage yourself in lot of reading, explore the world of cryptocurrency, do some research, and share ideas that you think is unique and helpful to others
sam.purg

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Hello Sir/Madam

Thank you.

https://i.imgur.com/1Kba2yS.png

This might help...

Welcome to the forum bud

So thats is how to rank up. Ok sir nice answer. My friends are not as helpful as you . Reading is better for us newbie keep up the good work
Get_Rich

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Being a newbie can indeed say difficult hard easy, because now there is a merit system where a member jr who wants to be a member must have merits as many as 10 merits
syntaxerror2019

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Hi everyone. Newbie here! Open to listen in all your lectures you want to share. Just message me.
Bakuretsu

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

No one is going to spoon-feed all the information you need. I think the first thing that needs to be done is to set aside some initial time to read through the forum and learn not only about crypto, but how the forum actually works.

I've read quite a bit before joining and bookmarked some essentials such as:

Rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Ranks and merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Tips on merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

mcrey11 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

No one is going to spoon-feed all the information you need. I think the first thing that needs to be done is to set aside some initial time to read through the forum and learn not only about crypto, but how the forum actually works.

I've read quite a bit before joining and bookmarked some essentials such as:

Rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Ranks and merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Tips on merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

You're right dude, we have to start it now Cheesy
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Hello Sir/Madam

Thank you.

the first you have to make a quality post and build. The second increase your rank to the higher in order to earn additional income. Then the third do not become a spammer because you will be in law in this forum
mcrey11 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

Hello Sir/Madam

Thank you.

the first you have to make a quality post and build. The second increase your rank to the higher in order to earn additional income. Then the third do not become a spammer because you will be in law in this forum
Thank you for reminding us.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

This forum is all about sharing and seeking knowledge regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I would recommend you to spend maximum time in reading valuable posts and improve your knowledge and understanding. Next rank is automatically allotted as per the post count but again one should never post in high frequency just because improving his account rank. Further, there is some minimum requirement of merit points in account ranking process after junior member rank.
Get_Rich

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

If you are a newbie, I suggest to read a lot and understand what is in the bitcointalk forum. In the bitcointalk forum you can ask what you do not know and share about what you know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: