Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will cryptsy stay broken?? ?? 1 week 2weeks 3weeks? ban bots also ffs  (Read 2638 times)
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:40:47 PM

Ok...just finished the email confirmation and it says "pending" (vircurex is instant). Start your timers.

shows as "processed" but can't see the transaction yet.  

http://block-explorer.com/search?search=dbd54405cfb7178d91aac4c7598fd6dda513bfad62c18f471b8ebc320519a406

Got it...for me anyway, their service is acceptable.

I'm grumpy!!
Shmoopy

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:41:01 PM

I think Cryptsy should have waited to roll out their new site until after they got their new servers. That's when I noticed the slowdown. Other than that I've been satisfied with their site.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:19:27 PM

I think Cryptsy should have waited to roll out their new site until after they got their new servers. That's when I noticed the slowdown. Other than that I've been satisfied with their site.
The layout isn't the cause. Cryptsy is overloaded.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:02:40 AM

Update on my missing deposit:

My ticket was escalated to tech support. The tech support guy sends me an email stating that it looks like my deposit is good. I email him back with screen shots of my deposit page and withdrawal page which includes my balance to show that I have not received the deposit.

It appears as though something in their programming is messed up. They are seeing the deposits but those numbers are not being reflected in account balances when people log in.

Another issue arose. I enabled 2-factor authentication and logged in a couple times. Each time I received an email with an authentication code. Tonight, I log in and no request for code and no email. This web site is messed up.

I think LaudaM is right though. We need to be more patient. They are in a world of hurt with their messed up programming that we can't expect a resolution any time soon but I do believe eventually they will get it straightened out. If too much time passes though people will get the idea that the problems can't be resolved. The ball is in Cryptsy's court. If they want people to come back and trade with them they will get this resolved soon. If not, they run the risk of losing even more business.

In the mean time people are losing out on tens of thousands of dollars they could have saved by being able to trade in their accounts.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:26:06 AM

My ticket was escalated to tech support. The tech support guy sends me an email stating that it looks like my deposit is good. I email him back with screen shots of my deposit page and withdrawal page which includes my balance to show that I have not received the deposit.

It appears as though something in their programming is messed up. They are seeing the deposits but those numbers are not being reflected in account balances when people log in.

Another issue arose. I enabled 2-factor authentication and logged in a couple times. Each time I received an email with an authentication code. Tonight, I log in and no request for code and no email. This web site is messed up.

I think LaudaM is right though. We need to be more patient. They are in a world of hurt with their messed up programming that we can't expect a resolution any time soon but I do believe eventually they will get it straightened out. If too much time passes though people will get the idea that the problems can't be resolved. The ball is in Cryptsy's court. If they want people to come back and trade with them they will get this resolved soon. If not, they run the risk of losing even more business.

In the mean time people are losing out on tens of thousands of dollars they could have saved by being able to trade in their accounts.

One man's loss is another man's gain.
Anyhow, I believe many problems can be remedied by using api access, but I'm not proficient enough to try it.
Also they should unscrew excessive info from the site. We do not need to see that twitter window, we do not need to see extra markets if we disabled them previously in settings (which is done badly btw).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:31:57 AM

I'm pretty sure BitJohn has access to an audit script. I know a couple ppl around 24h ago got him to run it for them and it credited their account with missing coins from cancelled trades. However, I'm not sure if it covers deposits at this point. He's usually on the IRC channel around 1PM GMT.
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:58:13 PM

I'm pretty sure BitJohn has access to an audit script. I know a couple ppl around 24h ago got him to run it for them and it credited their account with missing coins from cancelled trades. However, I'm not sure if it covers deposits at this point. He's usually on the IRC channel around 1PM GMT.

Yeah. John emailed me that everything should be ok since he was seeing my account was credited. That's why the Helpdesk closed my ticket several times. It was showing on their end that the deposit went through. The problem is that I can't see it when I logged in.

I was hoping it was simply a problem with the interface so I tried to withdraw but that wouldn't work either. I'm having Tech Support look into it so hopefully they will be able to have it show up when I log in.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: