Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will cryptsy stay broken?? ?? 1 week 2weeks 3weeks? ban bots also ffs  (Read 2638 times)
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:34:47 PM

well after putting up the last post, it decided to log me off twice more and i cant actually deposit the coin i want to deposit because deposits are currently disabled....

cryptsy may take time but it always gets there in the end.

it would appear every exchange has problems so we just need to learn to live with them or find another exchange (i miss mcx >.< )

bter has been working for me flawlessly since I signed up this week. Perhaps you need to clear your cache.

I tried Chrome/IE/Firefox  during my tests, I was intending on sticking my Pennies on there as they are trading at 14 times the price of cryptsy (there must be a reason, im assuming its because people cant deposit/withdraw so they are trapped playing with them on there)

cache isnt an issue cleared it on all of the browsers. (Im actually IT support for my company so i tried all the basic stuff (except rebooting))

Im sad to say I have already given up on the site though, after the 4th time the login captcha told me i had gotten it wrong in a row when quite clearly the text was right each time its kind of annoying, plus needing to move quickly with trades being logged out all the time isnt the way forward - so its back to BTC-e for me for most of my trading needs and cryptsy for the not so urgent ones :-) ill give bter another try in a week or so (my account was freshly created so i wonder if there was some back end authentication that was needed and I simply hadnt been registered long enough for it to have happened.

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
lonesoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:38:38 PM

well after putting up the last post, it decided to log me off twice more and i cant actually deposit the coin i want to deposit because deposits are currently disabled....

it would appear every exchange has problems so we just need to learn to live with them or find another exchange (i miss mcx >.< )

bter has been working for me flawlessly since I signed up this week. Perhaps you need to clear your cache.

because i know it will keep bugging me until i work out why its happening could you please let me know what browser (and version number) you are using please ^.^ I like having trading options/backups etc so it'll frustrate me if i cant use the site even though i dont intend for it to be my main trading site ^.^

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:43:45 PM

because i know it will keep bugging me until i work out why its happening could you please let me know what browser (and version number) you are using please ^.^ I like having trading options/backups etc so it'll frustrate me if i cant use the site even though i dont intend for it to be my main trading site ^.^

I use Internet Explorer 9 at work and Firefox at home (don't have access to the version right now).
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:45:12 PM

Yep they are too small an outfit to cope. We can't blame them i guess they are trying their best. The big question is why none of the other exchanges will help out and take on a few of the larger more reliable coins. If btce added mec qrk and wdc that would really help out.

I hope cryptsy comes through this and takes huge market share away from them. They are sitting back hoping this influx will crush cryptsy.
 This will happen as alts become more and more popular. I don't hear people talking about asics/bitcoin in the gym,...i hear people buying the new r9 series for mining alts. You know the word is out now.

I really do not think cryptsy whatever they do will handle the influx. The only thing they can do is limit new registrations and ban all bots.

Those scalping and ping pong bots slap 100's of trades in and slow it all down. Need to have a capture question (not that crap you cant read)  for each trade now and log out idle sessions after 1 min. That is their only hope, obviously their software is not scalable else why is it like this over a week later? ordering in servers?? from where?? get in a decent dc where the techs put you on a new server in an hour. You're US based right so you have the best dcs in the world...why not use them?

Would be nice to see a few new alt exchanges pop up from reliable people well known in the community, it's never good to have all your eggs in one cryptsy basket.

WHy has bter not added quark is what i want to know, look at some of the coins on there?? and still no quark?

bter offers quark trading.
gica_contra

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:59:43 PM

well deposits went from taking half a day to 15 min so someone must be doing something right.
Einewton

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:05:02 PM

well deposits went from taking half a day to 15 min so someone must be doing something right.

Me too!

-= Got BitCoin? =-
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:15:26 PM

Just be patient.
There we go.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:19:14 PM

Just be patient.
There we go.

Try to enter a buy order for qrk or ltc you will see the site is still in ruins. If you can't buy or sell the most active coins then the place is not running well right.

Thanks, yes bter does offer a QRK market, it is not listed at the top and is hard to find it actually? this is good news.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Try to enter a buy order for qrk or ltc you will see the site is still in ruins. If you can't buy or sell the most active coins then the place is not running well right.

Thanks, yes bter does offer a QRK market, it is not listed at the top and is hard to find it actually? this is good news.
Both coins are of no interest to me.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Scorcher

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:48:50 PM

Maybe the smaller exchanges should limit new customer signups so they don't overload their capacity. Say 2000 new accounts per week or base the number on the capacity they build for?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:59:55 PM

Both coins are of no interest to me.

In that case send your QRK's my way.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:01:26 PM

In that case send your QRK's my way.

Don't get me wrong, I hold a fair number of both and will continue to do so. I'll see where it takes me.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mxmz.in

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:08:17 PM

Cryptsy doesn't process deposits and withdrawals for me ATM
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:21:16 PM

I'm going to try to withdraw ltc and see how long it takes.

I'm grumpy!!
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:26:25 PM

Ok...just finished the email confirmation and it says "pending" (vircurex is instant). Start your timers.

I'm grumpy!!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:01:06 PM

to be fair i think withdrawal and sometime deposit is not so bad.....trading on any busy market though is terrible.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:13:01 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 07:27:11 PM by cryptoanarchist

Ok...just finished the email confirmation and it says "pending" (vircurex is instant). Start your timers.

shows as "processed" but can't see the transaction yet.  

http://block-explorer.com/search?search=dbd54405cfb7178d91aac4c7598fd6dda513bfad62c18f471b8ebc320519a406

I'm grumpy!!
chalkyuk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:21:47 PM

i put some ltc up for trade over 24hrs ago. they went from my account and im still waiting for them to come back. nothing shows in my account
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:27:06 PM

Every other exchange works better than cryptsy because cryptsy is overflown right now. You move all this people to other exchange and it will crash under load too.

On the other hand slow deposits =  highly suspicious. Pool operator sees large quantities of some coin incoming, he stalls them as long as he can, while adjusting market orders in his favor. Selling before deposits are allowed to go through, etc.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:33:12 PM

to be fair i think withdrawal and sometime deposit is not so bad.....trading on any busy market though is terrible.

Not so bad? It's about the worst thing that can happen. My coins are MIA for almost a day now.

When I traded yesterday it was slow, but it worked. Even if it did not, you can't get coins in or out of their broken website. Fortunately I'm "only" talking about 75$ or so worth of coins in my case, just to trade a few coins I don't usually mine, but that 75$ might be worth 10 tomorrow, who knows. Giving people access to their funds should be in first place, with a working trade engine second.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: