Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drugstore.com & Beauty.com with 5% discount for bitcoin (Limited time offer)  (Read 1948 times)
Amso (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2011, 05:10:10 PM

I would like to offer my service of ordering for you at drugstore.com or Beauty.com in exchange of bitcoin.

Usually after you order through drugstore.com or Beauty.com, you will get 5% drugstore.com dollar for future use.

My offer is to return that 5% immediately to you.

First, for your convenience, you can PM me for a fake drugstore.com login, so that it can calculate the cost of shipping and estimated tax later. Otherwise you need to fill out a form and create an account yourself to get those information.

You browse through their sites as usual, add item the shopping cart as usual. When you are done, click "checkout", change the state and zip code of the shipping address.

It will now show you
  • Items ordered
  • Subtotal (of Items ordered)
  • drugstore.com Standard Shipping
  • Estimated Tax
  • Total
  • $ amount in drugstore.com dollars™ when this order ships.

Copy and paste the content (or screenshot for better accuracy) and email me and I will make the exact same order.

I will email you to reconfirm if I can make the same order with the same price and the bitcoin required (MTGox trade price).

Once I received your bitcoin, i will place the order immediately with the shipping address that you give me.

There is no discount on Shipping cost & Taxes, etc. Usually, if you order over US$49, standard shipping is free (delivery time: about 1 week). Of course you can choose whatever shipping method/cost you like.

I can offer additional discount if the order is over US$200.

Basically, this offer is available for anyone, but international shipping outside the US is relatively high. Just check the prices first, if you can happy, i am happy to place the order for you.

How drugstore.com dollars™ works:

You earn drugstore.com dollars on all the eligible purchases you make during a calendar quarter (every three months). Then, you have one month to spend your dollars. Your dollars will be applied to the first eligible order you place during that month using your registered drugstore.com account.   

For example, if you purchase $200 in eligible products between October 1 and December 31, you’ll earn $10 in credit to spend on your first order in January.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 01:01:08 AM

#1. Nah, this sucks - i don't want to get a discount for bitcoin, I want to actually BUY something for bitcoin.

#2. I don't like this offer for some other reason of which I am not sure , I just can't put my finger on it.

Amso (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 07:29:31 AM

#1. Nah, this sucks - i don't want to get a discount for bitcoin, I want to actually BUY something for bitcoin.

#2. I don't like this offer for some other reason of which I am not sure , I just can't put my finger on it.

I am new to bitcoin, and I do want to join this community. This is what I can offer right now that I believe it does have some value to bitcoin holders.

I personally have shopped with drugstore.com. Apart from vitamins they have everyday items, and I do like their selection of natural products. You can find real things that you buy and use everyday.

You are able to make real purchase of real things with your bitcoin, just like cash, and get the cash-back back through discount immediately. Normal customers certainly cannot do that.

If you need to buy something anyway, this is better than cashing bitcoin through exchanges which cost rather high commissions IMHO, and then make the purchase and then time another purchase to redeem the cash-back, or lose it.

In turn, i get to get hold of some bitcoin. I do not make much cash, just hope that the acquired bitcoin hold its value.

I do understand your concern because I do not yet have a track record. And I would like to work hard to build that.

I am willing to work with genuine buyers with some track records in bitcoin-otc wot or this forum on slightly more flexible payment plan to easy your concerns.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 07:30:48 AM

Remember to use clearcoin, guys.

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 02:24:39 PM

You are a perpetual pessimist, Shadow.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Mahkul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 02:58:00 PM

Maybe too much hassle involved? (fake accounts, emails, screenshots, confirmations etc)

I wouldn't bother either, but thanks for the initiative.
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 03:02:08 PM

You are a perpetual pessimist, Shadow.

Perhaps.

However I may be a realist, and that's what scares me.

Amso (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 03:07:31 PM

Remember to use clearcoin, guys.

Thanks. I looked at ClearCoin. It is operated by gavin andresen so I do trust that service.

My offer here costs buyer bitcoin and costs me real money.

As mentioned above, i believe it does provide some value to the buyer. And for me, I hope this provides me a cost effective way to obtain bitcoin. I am seeing this as a way to buy bitcoin by cash without the troubles and costs of going through the exchanges.

I think it is workable to allow part of the payment to be in Escrow. I cannot afford to have the whole amount to be in Escrow though.

Amso (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 03:26:40 PM

Maybe too much hassle involved? (fake accounts, emails, screenshots, confirmations etc)

I wouldn't bother either, but thanks for the initiative.

Maybe I am making the whole thing sounds too complicated.

All I want it to make sure I am ordering exactly the items & the number of items that you want at the prices listed plus the exact cost of shipping and taxes that you get from the sites.

Last thing I want is any misunderstanding and dispute.

Re:fake account
Even if you buy direct from the site, it would ask you to create an account (if you don't already have an account), before they show you the final price quote. Because they need your shipping address (zip code) to calculate the shipping cost and taxes. And the process of creating a new account is to fill in many details.

I am trying to simplify your process by giving you a user name and password so you can log in immediately. All you need to do is change the state and zip code. So you don't have to fill out all those create an account things just to get the cost of shipping and tax.

Of course, you can just tell me what you want and I give you the quote, if you are happy, we deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: