Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxes and regulations  (Read 2152 times)
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

States and countries have different tax and regulation laws.

Whatever it is, all cryptocurrencies will lead into regulation whether we like it or not. If countries or states are unable to regulate crypto's it will be banned eventually.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

I think that conference which to regulates taxes for cryptocurrency are not been a final regulations to legally accepted which can base on what G-20 conference because it follows the international law apprehends for every country, and as now the decisions of G20 bitcoin is been classified as an asset so I guess every state will follow that declaration.

It's a pity because Satoshi Nakamoto clearly envisioned a new currency (not an asset). Sincerely, it is fair to consider it as an asset right now but only because of the crazy speculation around it. When mass adoption occurs, cryptocurrencies will finally play their original role, but the tax offices might never consider them back as currencies... So we will probably pay taxes for holding cryptocurrencies while we will never pay taxes for holding a stack of banknotes.

It is quite of an advantage for that to be the reason of people being in Bitcoin anyway. I mean the real purpose of it is to be a currency, but people won't throw in their time for it if it is nothing beneficial for them. Because of the benefit given by its price, people will also slowly recognize it as a currency. We're currently at the stage of adopting yet and I believe that this will be the longest stage that Bitcoin will ever progress at. It will be straight up to the process now when the full adoption has begun.

It is maybe because people as of now see it as an asset, and as far as i know, cash is centralized that is why it has to be taxed when it is in ones possession, and that is the difference of bitcoin when it is a currency, nobody would put taxes on it while you have it, but differently when you use it as a payment, it is common that they will implement tax for each and every transaction made.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

It all depends to the state where you are belong. This debate will never end that most of us treats bitcoin as traditional assets but there are people who are against with it. With the last G-20 conference, bitcoin has been classified as an asset so I guess every state will follow that declaration but they are also free to think of it if they don't see it as an asset, it's up to them.
At the summit of the "Big Twenty" so far expressed a preliminary opinion that the crypto currency can be recognized as an asset, but no decision has yet been taken.
If the state recognizes crypto currency as a means of payment, then in this case the crypto currency may be taxed. We can see this in the example of Japan, where it has been recognized as a legal tender since April of last year and is quite successfully taxed. In Poland, for example, citizens were obliged to fill out a separate document for each transaction and then submit them to the tax authorities.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

There is nothing that we can do against it.

That is why i like regulations, it is safe and good for all of us, at least, it shows that our governments are taking in consideration that there are a lot of scams over it.

I prefer to have bitcoin regulated, but without taxes.

In my opinion. It is mandatory with the law, so be adhered to and followed. I see a good thing in the tax, I just hope that it will go to a suitable place. Regulations may be difficult in this market but that is ok for me instead of forbid us to use electronic money.

ningo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Taxes has become one of the main reasons why politicians want to regulate or stop cryptocurrency from spreading throughout the world as many will lose their main source of funding. But taxes are outdated now maybe we should look for another way of raising money for the development of our countries.New ways of raising money will be better than tax.
Veronika94

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

All countries have their own laws and regulations, as bitcoin can be regulated everywhere the same, if someone does not want it to exist on the territory of the state.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

I think about tax and regulatory issues there should be a discussion through ownership of bitcoin forums to find out the reasons why taxes and regulations should be applied.
For me it is just up on the goverments in countries cause in some way if crypto will become more popular than now in most of the countries it will be so hard for them to "earn" anything from taxes like they are "taking" from normal money so some changes in law/ taxes/ regulations need to be done in coming time if this crypto world will be developing that fast.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

I agree only if the government can run and manage the collection of taxes and penyalurannha well, because if the government imposes a tax on the crypto currency means the government has recognized and legalized bitcoin used as a means of transaction or investment commodity
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

Today I was on a conference in Vilnius and went on a lecture about cryptocurrencies. I would like to share some aspects which I did't see so clear before. As we know, among those states which want to regulate cryptos, there are those which consider them as property and others as means of payment. The first approach is usually seen when there are tax companies around, because money is not taxed, but possession is. So when a state days they consider cryptos as property, it means they are getting taxed, while this is not the case with means of payment.
What do you think of this?
Even if they consider it as a mean of paymet,there will still be VAT or TVA.Honestly I prefer that countries tax cryptocurrency rather than banning it without making the effort to know what is all about.Also there is some countries that doesn't even tax personnal assets as long as they are considered as "not high risk taking investments" in other words you shouldn't put all your money on it especially if you have a family,their priority is to make sure that investments doesn't interfere with standard "meet your needs"

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Paying taxes also serves as a good citizen , crypto currency is an asset and tax should also be imposed and this is the reason why some governments are against crypto because of this tax issues and regulation but for adoptabilty and long term goals of a cryptocurrency abiding certain government policies and laws is a good start to be recognized as legal assets and legal tender.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

Imposing tax on cryptocurrecy depends on the the state or government. Until know, theres a confusion whether crypos are currency or an asset so adding tax on it is still a debate. But there are some countries who impose tax on crypos. See the link below.
https://coinsutra.com/tax-free-bitcoin-countries/
xXBEVOXx

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

I think the state tax requirement is natural. Something that is likely to be banned, and the only demand taxes, shows that it is not against it. Tax companies may be oppressive in this regard, but ultimately the state will set a reasonable rate. Tax will be charged even if accepted as a means of payment.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

If seeing and classifying Bitcoin as an asset and then imposing tax on it is what it will take for the whole world to adopt Bitcoin as a legit means of payment so may it be reason been that no matter how good a product or technology may be it will be useless unless  it is been accepted and put into use, and Bitcoin is no exception to this rule.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

when they make tax on crypto, it mean government accept crypto. this mean when crypto accepted by country, they must pay for crypto, because this is asset digital. they can ask about tax to people, but they must have transparent regulation. maybe, is there in some country, the government make tax until xx% from their earning. and this xx% is too high for us, and they never show the calculate about whereof this value obtained. so, its like they just make tax for formality without know, that is good decision for us or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I agree only if the government can run and manage the collection of taxes and penyalurannha well, because if the government imposes a tax on the crypto currency means the government has recognized and legalized bitcoin used as a means of transaction or investment commodity
That is right but it will still take a lot of time for the local businesses to adapt to and start trading for crypto. Besides, I somehow do not like the tax thing in crypto because the government could also impost the progressive taxation which will rise proportionally with rise in your income.

Ultimately you would not be able to earn as much as one would earn in a country with no restrictions on crypto and not tax at all. This is something very important because if the government makes policies, it will make it keeping in mind its own interests only.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

That is right but it will still take a lot of time for the local businesses to adapt to and start trading for crypto. Besides, I somehow do not like the tax thing in crypto because the government could also impost the progressive taxation which will rise proportionally with rise in your income.

Ultimately you would not be able to earn as much as one would earn in a country with no restrictions on crypto and not tax at all. This is something very important because if the government makes policies, it will make it keeping in mind its own interests only.
Why those people afraid of giving tax that I think that is a small amount only to be paid. Besides, it will help the country development and that tax you have paid will contribute the developments and I guess that is not for their own interest. But this depends on which country you are, well, luckily here in my country paying tax on cryptocurrency was not implemented.

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Today I was on a conference in Vilnius and went on a lecture about cryptocurrencies. I would like to share some aspects which I did't see so clear before. As we know, among those states which want to regulate cryptos, there are those which consider them as property and others as means of payment. The first approach is usually seen when there are tax companies around, because money is not taxed, but possession is. So when a state days they consider cryptos as property, it means they are getting taxed, while this is not the case with means of payment.
What do you think of this?

in my opinion, I disagree with the regulation if bitcoin or crypto are used as ownership, but this is not completely correct, because what if another bitcon or altcoin is used only as a means of payment or a sale and purchase transaction, if there is tax, the nominal will differ. addressed if it is used as tax rules and so on but this information is very useful and I say success for all of us
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

States and countries have different tax and regulation laws.

Whatever it is, all cryptocurrencies will lead into regulation whether we like it or not. If countries or states are unable to regulate crypto's it will be banned eventually.
Some countries forbid it because they still do not have a special method so that crypto and the state can benefit together.
some countries legalize crypto because they already have mutual benefits, such as giving tax to crypto users...
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

I am not against tax but it is a big stolen. Taxes But how tax is paid every year, it is a big stolen. And to pay tax on bitcoin .. It will go into the hands of the government and it will not be asked by the government to give it its responsibility.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

I think any transaction involving payment of cryptocurrencies should be taxed but it should be lesser than using money. The purpose of taxation is to put some regulation and monitoring on the governent side. This will give more security on cryptocurrecies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: