Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxes and regulations  (Read 2151 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

in my opinion the taxes and regulations for cryptocurrency are not very important and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will never be able to give taxes to the government and will not be subject to regulation from any country. bitcoin is the safest solution for transactions and anonymous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

There are countless  obligations and regulations that goes on in the taxation system. To some people, taxes serves the country with numerous job creation avenues. This taxes help to take up projects in the society or country as a whole
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

I hope that more and more countries are making regulations about bitcoin like Japan, now the Japanese government feels great benefits because many of its citizens pay taxes from the income of cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

I hope that more and more countries are making regulations about bitcoin like Japan, now the Japanese government feels great benefits because many of its citizens pay taxes from the income of cryptocurrencies.
their income from cryptocurrency maybe very big amount.and if all goverment implemented same policy, they will get taxes like japan.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

I think any transaction involving payment of cryptocurrencies should be taxed but it should be lesser than using money. The purpose of taxation is to put some regulation and monitoring on the governent side. This will give more security on cryptocurrecies.

Honestly as what my opinion all about that in terms of online income which is bitcoin the taxes is not necessary because it can minimize the people to joined.Unlike regulation that it is important that many people followed the rules to make the system stronger.
that's wrong opinion i think.personally tax policy will make new investor come.they will feel comfort about new regulation that allow goverment attrack taxes from market.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

Today I was on a conference in Vilnius and went on a lecture about cryptocurrencies. I would like to share some aspects which I did't see so clear before. As we know, among those states which want to regulate cryptos, there are those which consider them as property and others as means of payment. The first approach is usually seen when there are tax companies around, because money is not taxed, but possession is. So when a state days they consider cryptos as property, it means they are getting taxed, while this is not the case with means of payment.
What do you think of this?
if there any tax for crypto, where it will be distribute to? because tax usually refers to the area where the taxes and regulations are made, and aso for what the taxes are made for crypto?
Muspion

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

in my opinion, the government is currently trying to make regulations by imposing taxes to seek their own benefits from bitcoin holders, for me taxes for bitcoin transactions are not a problem for me but, must be with clear rules
Legwist

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:58:28 AM

For me, I agree if the Government will charge tax on bitcoin and set about cryptocurrency though this is contrary to the nature of the bitcoin decentralized. because lately lots of ICO that scam and of course this make the investors suffer losses. So by regulation of the Government I hope the world of cryptocurrency will be more orderly and save.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

I think I'll view crypto currency as an investment or stock since in this part of the world, we don't yet see crypto currency as anything so we are fairly neutral about it. But what i do when I'm paying my taxes is to not cash out my crypto, because once i did i will get taxed from those returns.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Cryptocurrency should be accepted as a legitimate payment instrument first, then follow the rules and taxes applied by the governments of each country.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I believe getting crypto currencies taxed is same thing as doing it over the stocks and bonds trading. They are asset and so as to crypto currencies are!! The tax is when you are trading something with buy and sell processes and having the difference between the exchange rates. This is because you are gaining something out of these trades and thus you must share a tax proportion to the government so that your income remains tracked and contributing. Crypto currencies are not real money as we know. They all are assets and nothing else so its no wonder if they are taxing it. I guess in my country the situation is something like this only.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

I think as a means of payment will be taxed but it is not. And it happened in Germany, the government decided that bitcoin was recognized as a legal tender and not taxed, as stated at TMNews https://trademarketsnews.com/germany-recognized-bitcoin-legal-tender/
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Today I was on a conference in Vilnius and went on a lecture about cryptocurrencies. I would like to share some aspects which I did't see so clear before. As we know, among those states which want to regulate cryptos, there are those which consider them as property and others as means of payment. The first approach is usually seen when there are tax companies around, because money is not taxed, but possession is. So when a state days they consider cryptos as property, it means they are getting taxed, while this is not the case with means of payment.
What do you think of this?
Cryptocurrency can be considered as a means of payment, but can be a means of exchange. Everyone has different opinions on this matter
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

For me each BTC accumulation is acquired at different USD prices and it varies time to time depending on which country you are living. This is the real issue that nobody is addressing this should not be taxed as long as its not being managed by the government.  In addition to this, there is no gain or loss when cryptos are exchanged since they are of equal value at the time of the exchange.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:26:11 AM

I think crypto currency is used widely now as an investment option, so i think the government should just tax it as an investment option. I myself think that the government should have a cutnon the piece of the crypto currency pie so that the government xan protect the interest of the hoders of crypto currency.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

Taxes are good, no doubts about that because it is the means through which most of the development in a country is based on. Crypto users pay taxes indirectly through the exchange transaction fees. These exchanges are taxed in the end.
Regulating crypto makes it centralized, hence some benefits may cease to exists such as the elimination of the interruptions of third parties.

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

I think crypto currency is used widely now as an investment option, so i think the government should just tax it as an investment option. I myself think that the government should have a cutnon the piece of the crypto currency pie so that the government xan protect the interest of the hoders of crypto currency.
That's for security purposes why the authorities implemented it, but this wasn't general yet. Some countries has no regulations and taxes for cryptocurrency. I think some planned for regulations but not yet established due to some conflicts of crypto operators, who hasn't yet doing well on their business.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

Capital gain tax! That is what I believe most governments will end up seeing it as in the long run. Taxes and regulation is something we obviously cannot run away from and the fact remains that government will find a way to benefit and at least control the space against any fraudulent activity that would probably limit the space from growing in the long run or create fear in the minds of investors from utilizing the space, so regulation will obviously be a welcome development, but I hope though that most governments will be lenient on the taxes.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

That's for security purposes why the authorities implemented it, but this wasn't general yet. Some countries has no regulations and taxes for cryptocurrency. I think some planned for regulations but not yet established due to some conflicts of crypto operators, who hasn't yet doing well on their business.
how can the government cut taxes if it hasn't legalized it. most countries in the world in that position. maybe it can apply to countries that have legalized it, of course there are separate regulations
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

I don't see any reason why the government of the countries who are yet to legalized cryptocurrencies will regulate or place a tax on cryptocurrency not to talk of they trying to protect the interest of the holder of cryptocurrency. Unless, if those government are selfish type.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: