Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: sanlakgun041988
    •   Telegram username: @sanlakg
    •   Joined campaigns: Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xumin113

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

#Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop
Telegram Tên người dùng: @quynhem2289
Twitter Tên người dùng: @hphuongmax
Tweet liên kết:https://twitter.com/KanadeCoin_EN/status/995623161948356608
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
You must trust the admins since they know what they are doing to advertise this project. The softcap can be easily achieved jusst be patient.

I really trust the admin here in this project I really feel that they are sincere in their job. Every questions we raised they answered it immediately in the telegram channel and that's a good thing to know. Softcap can easily be achieved if we also the participants in this project are sincere also in helping this CargoCoin, getting unto the top would not be possible to achieve.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
You must trust the admins since they know what they are doing to advertise this project. The softcap can be easily achieved jusst be patient.

I really trust the admin here in this project I really feel that they are sincere in their job. Every questions we raised they answered it immediately in the telegram channel and that's a good thing to know. Softcap can easily be achieved if we also the participants in this project are sincere also in helping this CargoCoin, getting unto the top would not be possible to achieve.
To collect the softcap we should keep supporting by actively sharing the information about CargoCoin to various people in the social channels like Facebook, twitter etc that will bring us more attention of the people and we can easily achieve success reaching the softcap.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Kigtad
    •   Telegram username: @Kigtad
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Blog/Telegram/]
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

Agree with you, the admin won't pursue this project if they aren't certain if this will be a success or not.

Doing a bounty campaign is normal now with new projects, but there are no assurance of becoming successful. It will still base on the popularity that they will got and most specially the volume of investors that will invest.

But still bounty campaigns has a big effect for every project here in the forum because without this kind of programs, the chance to succeed will only have a low percentage. Unlike doing this kind of way, it can gives more attraction to investors especially in social medias where a lot of people there are using social networks for their daily life.

Yeah, a bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of a new project, but it doesn't mean that if a project have bounties they will succeed, there are still lot of things to do.
For bounty campaign participants like me before its actually very easy to do those task on a daily basis and its more rewarding when you see your tokens having a value in coinmarketcap.

I agree, I joined some bounty campaign before and really got some good profit. But for this project to grow and attract many investors, a bounty campaign is not enough.
Referral program and an Airdrop also could bring a huge attention on CargoCoin project as we can easily reach out to many potential investors with these programs, hope CargoCoin team will figure out all the possibilities.
sophia0228

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: sophia0228
    •   Telegram username: @janedizon
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Medium]
Rakhimovich

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Rakhimovich
    •   Telegram username: @Rakhimovicht
    •   Joined campaigns: Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]
Mr Mido

Activity: 322

"DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform"

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Mr Mido
    •   Telegram username: @Mrmido8
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
dilshanlk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: dilshanlk
    •   Telegram username: @hcyto
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter]

Ivan231991

Activity: 530

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Ivan231991
    •   Telegram username: @ivan231991
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/]

smsuvoahmed

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: smsuvoahmed
    •   Telegram username: @smsuvoahmed
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/]
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

To collect the softcap we should keep supporting by actively sharing the information about CargoCoin to various people in the social channels like Facebook, twitter etc that will bring us more attention of the people and we can easily achieve success reaching the softcap.

Well, I am sure soft cap will be achieved because the team were very serious with their worked. They are doing what they need to do and this is why they made some bounty program in order for the platform to be more known here in this forum and also in social media.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

Well, I am sure soft cap will be achieved because the team were very serious with their worked. They are doing what they need to do and this is why they made some bounty program in order for the platform to be more known here in this forum and also in social media.
Judging by that, how carefully the team has approached realization of bounty campaign, I can tell with confidence that this project will be updated not one year.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:56:12 PM

The decision taken by the team is really well-thought and worked upon. The introduction of bounty programme is a good initiative which will help them grow and attract followers immensely!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

Definitely, this project is very convincing as the rating of this project from ICO Bench is 4.4 . Hopefully the team may continue the good start of this project which can be good for all and many here in crypto currency community.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

Well, in that case maybe they need to hire something that will helped them entertaining their supporters and also about answering concerns about the platform. It is better to always be prepared so that there will be no major problems that will occur in the future especially they are also launching this bounty program.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Agree with you, the admin won't pursue this project if they aren't certain if this will be a success or not.

Doing a bounty campaign is normal now with new projects, but there are no assurance of becoming successful. It will still base on the popularity that they will got and most specially the volume of investors that will invest.

But still bounty campaigns has a big effect for every project here in the forum because without this kind of programs, the chance to succeed will only have a low percentage. Unlike doing this kind of way, it can gives more attraction to investors especially in social medias where a lot of people there are using social networks for their daily life.
With ts big effect towards the success of the development of the project, it will also help hunters to gain something as a benefit of doing the task provided that will make sure that the information about CargoCoin is properly disseminated to the public.
Dprince2281

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: Dprince2281

•   Telegram username: @Dprince2281

•   Joined campaigns: Facebook / Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: