Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

ı appreciate the bounty campaign, but you need professional influencers to gain more potential investors. One of the important meta for these is youtube crypto influencers. Contact me to get the best crypto youtube influencers from some major countries who invests in ICOs.
If you can see at their telegram official group, sometimes have a crypto influencers (have more than 10k follow ) request their video or article. But have risk that maybe they are fake.

That's one way of recognizing a group if there are fakes or bots on it. But there is another way like Twitter and Reddit that have an active community to support these project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:05 AM

ı appreciate the bounty campaign, but you need professional influencers to gain more potential investors. One of the important meta for these is youtube crypto influencers. Contact me to get the best crypto youtube influencers from some major countries who invests in ICOs.
If you can see at their telegram official group, sometimes have a crypto influencers (have more than 10k follow ) request their video or article. But have risk that maybe they are fake.

That's one way of recognizing a group if there are fakes or bots on it. But there is another way like Twitter and Reddit that have an active community to support these project.

It will be good for the platform if they will engage on other social media platforms like Twitter and Reddit so they can gain more supporters on the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:20 AM

Are there server issues currently, as I am not getting the site and links mentioned here. Please help.
Try again to follow the links. Maybe there were problems, but I can safely navigate through all the links and I have all the sites open. Most likely this is a problem on your side.
dipphong

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: dipphong
    •   Telegram username: dipphong
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dipphong
                                    Twitter    :  https://twitter.com/KUNBUMMAP
MEW : 0x0C7771Ed5cE9a635D3A75181F220b3b51866F38e
thejo

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: thejo
    •   Telegram username: @kariebo265
    •   Joined campaigns: twitter,facebook

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

A lot of the so called "crypto influencers" are just people who bought a lot of subs in a a lot of cases, it's not really worth following most of them
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.
CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
In CargoCoin Bounty participants can use their skill to earn rewards and this is very  advantageous to both parties. This is were CargoCoin bounty is doing a great job the choices of joining is the most effective way to convince and invite participants to join the program.

I agree, the bounty campaign is not only a campaign to earn free tokens, participants should take it seriously so that we can be able to help the dev to make this project increase its exposures and help their popularity to increase too.
People should not cheat in such campaigns to earn easy money. Quality work is necessary in order to help the project out and have a better future.

Definitely true,  joining signature campaign is one way we can earn token or money,  that's why they should learn to work on it seriously because it is a good opportunity to them most especially in their financial thing and it can help the project to be popular with the help of the team and participants.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.
CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
In CargoCoin Bounty participants can use their skill to earn rewards and this is very  advantageous to both parties. This is were CargoCoin bounty is doing a great job the choices of joining is the most effective way to convince and invite participants to join the program.

I agree, the bounty campaign is not only a campaign to earn free tokens, participants should take it seriously so that we can be able to help the dev to make this project increase its exposures and help their popularity to increase too.
People should not cheat in such campaigns to earn easy money. Quality work is necessary in order to help the project out and have a better future.

Definitely true,  joining signature campaign is one way we can earn token or money,  that's why they should learn to work on it seriously because it is a good opportunity to them most especially in their financial thing and it can help the project to be popular with the help of the team and participants.
it is a kind of work on mutually beneficial terms. For a good job in a bounty person gets a good reward from the project team. Therefore, very many people like to participate in such campaigns.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

We are soon to reach 1000 bounty hunters! The person who registers as number 1000 will receive 1000 free CargoCoins as a reward!!!  Shocked
Don't forget that you need to join our telegram group at @thecargocoingroup in order to participate!

Good luck to the 1000th bounty hunter  Grin

That's great! It means that CargoCoin really have a big community which joined and help the project to build funds. This will be a big impact to the project.
I agree, CargoCoin will going to be popular in day goes by which it can help the project to build more funds and recruit more investors. The bounty campaign is really a big help to the project.
Exactly mate. To think that they put 70% in referral program is a very good tactics to attract potential investors. Because those investors who are already invested with CargoCoin project, will surely find a way to recruit their co-investors or friends so that they can avail and gained the 5% referral bonus. And this kind of offer will surely temp for the people to contirbute in token sales.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

Hello the filipino translation of one pager is now done. Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=105IYEXnG3yTd81_S2Tu6BN2wMClDnaeX
We much awaited for this Filipino translation as I got more friends who are interested to participate and this language helps me better to easily reach out them and share the Cargocoin idea and easily keep supporting.

We have already uploaded the Filipno one pager translation to our site.
I see, so there will be no Filipino one pager translation. How about the other's language like Hindi, Indonesia, can you give me a list?
nattykio

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Are you saying that bounty will still be on even after the end of the ICO? You posted ICO : 16.04 - 15.05 | Price : 1 CRGO = $1.00 USD in your link below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3565845.0

while the thread was created on 05.05.2018. Please clarify this. Thanks
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

I have not seen such a generous bounty program for a long time, I hope all members of the bounty will get a very good reward.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

We are soon to reach 1000 bounty hunters! The person who registers as number 1000 will receive 1000 free CargoCoins as a reward!!!  Shocked
Don't forget that you need to join our telegram group at @thecargocoingroup in order to participate!

That's great! It means that CargoCoin really have a big community which joined and help the project to build funds. This will be a big impact to the project.
I agree, CargoCoin will going to be popular in day goes by which it can help the project to build more funds and recruit more investors. The bounty campaign is really a big help to the project.
Exactly mate. To think that they put 70% in referral program is a very good tactics to attract potential investors. Because those investors who are already invested with CargoCoin project, will surely find a way to recruit their co-investors or friends so that they can avail and gained the 5% referral bonus. And this kind of offer will surely temp for the people to contirbute in token sales.
It is a smart and well thought of decision by the team, this will ensure the investors to find more investors for the project and in turn help both, the project as well as the investor!
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: grey007
    •   Telegram username: @KateArtis222
    •   Joined campaigns:

Youtube username: kate baynt
         https://youtu.be/XusPs_ADGwE

Steemit username: @grey007
         https://steemit.com/ico/@grey007/cargocoin-svyazyvaet-fizicheskii-mir-torgovli-blokchein-cepyu

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

I have not seen such a generous bounty program for a long time, I hope all members of the bounty will get a very good reward.
Yes indeed they have offered thier participants a very easy way to earn thier tokens. Maybe they will extend thier campaign for few more months.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Definitely, they will have a good reward as the team set a huge amount of allocations in the bounty program. With so many ways to enter the bounty, then this is a good way to  bring the platform into the next level.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

Yes, the team really give a good percentage of rewards and this is the reason why a lot of members already participated in this bounty campaign now. I am hoping that this will help a lot with the advertising.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Indeed, its nice to witness such a wonderful time to know that many are open minded and give CargoCoin a chance to grow,improve and develop the entire project. With a huge members of the project community this will bring CargoCoin to success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

However can mislead many that cargo distributes 10 million dollars. As it has appeared, only 3 million will participate in distribution, to attract referrals it will turn out not at each participant. But also this sum is much higher than the majority of other bounty campaigns.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

Indeed, its nice to witness such a wonderful time to know that many are open minded and give CargoCoin a chance to grow,improve and develop the entire project. With a huge members of the project community this will bring CargoCoin to success.

I agree, the success of a project is base on the activeness of the team, huge members of the community and ofcourse a lot of serious investors that will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: