Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:

Bitcointalk Username : Zulfiyan
Telegram username : @Zulfiyan123
Campaign : [Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram]
Profile email : zulfiyan76@gmail.com
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
Yes we can. As CargoCoin offers many bounty campaign that people can join different task. This bounty campaign is a big help to the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

I want to believe that we can help to promote the project and will be able to collect at least a soft cap.It would have been a success
Yes we can. As CargoCoin offers many bounty campaign that people can join different task. This bounty campaign is a big help to the project.
CargoCoin bounty campaign gives many opportunity to the people to get token for more benefits. Also as we do bounty campaign, we are helping the project to raise funds for them.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

You must trust the admins since they know what they are doing to advertise this project. The softcap can be easily achieved jusst be patient.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

Hello the filipino translation of one pager is now done. Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=105IYEXnG3yTd81_S2Tu6BN2wMClDnaeX

Executive summary filipino translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vG7rUGVTLUmQTTxyI0fA3sGyrtCopz1T

I visited your Filipino translation and I say its neat and legit, not the other translators that use Google to plagiarise the word. Good work kabayan!
I think that in such serious project with attentive team, there will hardly be able to be such collapse concerning low-quality translators, everything is very thoroughly checked and only after that rates will be earned.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

If we write here with the support of this project, then I think that we will be able to support the project so that they can find investors for their idea that they can implement. Already many users have joined the Bounty.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

You must trust the admins since they know what they are doing to advertise this project. The softcap can be easily achieved jusst be patient.

Agree with you, the admin won't pursue this project if they aren't certain if this will be a success or not.
purwapw_

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: purwapw_
    •   Telegram username:@purwapw
    •   Joined campaigns: Youtube/Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/LinkedIn/Medium.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Agree with you, the admin won't pursue this project if they aren't certain if this will be a success or not.

Doing a bounty campaign is normal now with new projects, but there are no assurance of becoming successful. It will still base on the popularity that they will got and most specially the volume of investors that will invest.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Doing a bounty campaign is normal now with new projects, but there are no assurance of becoming successful. It will still base on the popularity that they will got and most specially the volume of investors that will invest.

But still bounty campaigns has a big effect for every project here in the forum because without this kind of programs, the chance to succeed will only have a low percentage. Unlike doing this kind of way, it can gives more attraction to investors especially in social medias where a lot of people there are using social networks for their daily life.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

But still bounty campaigns has a big effect for every project here in the forum because without this kind of programs, the chance to succeed will only have a low percentage. Unlike doing this kind of way, it can gives more attraction to investors especially in social medias where a lot of people there are using social networks for their daily life.

Yeah, a bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of a new project, but it doesn't mean that if a project have bounties they will succeed, there are still lot of things to do.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

in any case, in my opinion, it is better for each new project to launch a charitable campaign than to abandon it. With a charity campaign, there is more likelihood that the project will be more in demand.
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

•   Bitcointalk username:Slava_2017
    •   Telegram username: @Crypton_S
    •   Joined campaigns: [/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram//Medium/]
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: Inskchen
    •   Telegram username: @inskchen
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Blog]
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Yeah, a bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of a new project, but it doesn't mean that if a project have bounties they will succeed, there are still lot of things to do.
For bounty campaign participants like me before its actually very easy to do those task on a daily basis and its more rewarding when you see your tokens having a value in coinmarketcap.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 11:16:12 AM by cpoer2011

•   Bitcointalk username: cpoer2011
    •   Telegram username: @Purwanto_Pur
    •   Joined campaigns: [Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Forum/LinkedIn/Medium]
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

For bounty campaign participants like me before its actually very easy to do those task on a daily basis and its more rewarding when you see your tokens having a value in coinmarketcap.

I agree, I joined some bounty campaign before and really got some good profit. But for this project to grow and attract many investors, a bounty campaign is not enough.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Hello the filipino translation of one pager is now done. Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=105IYEXnG3yTd81_S2Tu6BN2wMClDnaeX

Executive summary filipino translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vG7rUGVTLUmQTTxyI0fA3sGyrtCopz1T
Thank you for making this project great as always! Your job is very awesome, I hope you are a professional filipino translator in the future!
Its really good that Filipino translation is now available. You did a very awesome job. It's a privilege to meet one of successful Filipinos in Crypto community market. Hope many Filipinos will be given a chance to show and share their talents here in crypto community.
akborsagorsm

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: akborsagorsm
    •   Telegram username: @aksagor
    •   Joined campaigns: Youtube
KangKoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

•   Bitcointalk username: KangKoin
    •   Telegram username: @Blontanx
    •   Joined campaigns: Facebook/Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: