Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics, Bounty Hunter Program  (Read 36121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aimabiet97

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: aimabiet97
    •   Telegram username: @Jason8
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Are there server issues currently, as I am not getting the site and links mentioned here. Please help.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.
CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
In CargoCoin Bounty participants can use their skill to earn rewards and this is very  advantageous to both parties. This is were CargoCoin bounty is doing a great job the choices of joining is the most effective way to convince and invite participants to join the program.

I agree, the bounty campaign is not only a campaign to earn free tokens, participants should take it seriously so that we can be able to help the dev to make this project increase its exposures and help their popularity to increase too.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of bounty-hunters appear in this or that project not for the help, and for own benefit. They look only at a big award - there and join.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Since the CargoCoin project is gaining popularity and their Telegram Community is getting bigger, I think they will need more community managers. Do they have enough to accommodate massive supporters?

That's a good idea for them to make, Like hiring some professional telegram moderators that will be paid in either tokens or ETH. But I doubt they have a budget for that one.
CargoCoin also offers a lot of choices to join their bounty campaign which many people can choose on where they want. I like the project efforts which result to positive feedback.
There was more supporters who utilized cargocoin bounty program and using their skills according to their preferable choice in choosing the campaign and actively supporting.
In CargoCoin Bounty participants can use their skill to earn rewards and this is very  advantageous to both parties. This is were CargoCoin bounty is doing a great job the choices of joining is the most effective way to convince and invite participants to join the program.

I agree, the bounty campaign is not only a campaign to earn free tokens, participants should take it seriously so that we can be able to help the dev to make this project increase its exposures and help their popularity to increase too.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of bounty-hunters appear in this or that project not for the help, and for own benefit. They look only at a big award - there and join.
That will be a good sign of we could avail more bounty hunters where they can easily advertise about our mission and we can achieve a great success by gaining more potential investors.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

You can't blame for that, CargoCoin have the biggest reward for the bounty campaign. And since they are managing it themselves I think they have eliminated what should have been the fees for midman .
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

That will be a good sign of we could avail more bounty hunters where they can easily advertise about our mission and we can achieve a great success by gaining more potential investors.

As they are joining the program, they already know that this project is worthy and has something that can help the community to be more developed. As long as the team are making more strategy to be popular then there will be no problem.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

ı appreciate the bounty campaign, but you need professional influencers to gain more potential investors. One of the important meta for these is youtube crypto influencers. Contact me to get the best crypto youtube influencers from some major countries who invests in ICOs.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

The fact is if you join twitter and facebook bounty, you only make post/retweet day by day Smiley.. Is there have any creation?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

ı appreciate the bounty campaign, but you need professional influencers to gain more potential investors. One of the important meta for these is youtube crypto influencers. Contact me to get the best crypto youtube influencers from some major countries who invests in ICOs.
This suggestion must be notice by the team. With professional and well-known influencers for crypto, it will help a lot in the progress of increasing its popularity to the cryptocommunity with the additional huge help coming also from the bounty hunters.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

If you can see at their telegram official group, sometimes have a crypto influencers (have more than 10k follow ) request their video or article. But have risk that maybe they are fake.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

People should not cheat in such campaigns to earn easy money. Quality work is necessary in order to help the project out and have a better future.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

ı appreciate the bounty campaign, but you need professional influencers to gain more potential investors. One of the important meta for these is youtube crypto influencers. Contact me to get the best crypto youtube influencers from some major countries who invests in ICOs. 1
If you can see at their telegram official group, sometimes have a crypto influencers (have more than 10k follow ) request their video or article. But have risk that maybe they are fake.
Dev team will easily do not engage connecting there will be various managers who will be analyzing all the data before they choose a service and accept them to safeguard the participants.
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:50:05 AM

Hi admin, what language translations are already reserved for some users? Can you provide a list so that it will help future translators of their prescribed language to part of the project?

The following translations are already reserved:

Arabic - insanid
Italian - Furgon Chino
Filipino - arwin100
Indonesian - BitLoader
Romanian - HBKMusiK
Hindi - Mustafa786920
French - malekcap
Vietnamese - BitLoader
Gujarati - rajnipatel1983@gmail.com
Polish - tumis
Spanish - GaretJohanKay
Russian - nev1d
Ukrainian - Solomiya
Turkish - meejay

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
vicko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Behind The Curve

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:50:40 AM

•   Bitcointalk username: vicko27
    •   Telegram username: @melvinegavicko
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram/Medium]
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:51:10 AM

Hello the filipino translation of one pager is now done. Here you go https://drive.google.com/open?id=105IYEXnG3yTd81_S2Tu6BN2wMClDnaeX
We much awaited for this Filipino translation as I got more friends who are interested to participate and this language helps me better to easily reach out them and share the Cargocoin idea and easily keep supporting.

We have already uploaded the Filipno one pager translation to our site.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
graciemae

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:01:20 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 10:40:53 AM by graciemae

Bitcointalk username: graciemae
Telegram username: @GemeliaAira
Joined Campaigns: [Facebook,Twitter,Telegram,Medium]
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

We are soon to reach 1000 bounty hunters! The person who registers as number 1000 will receive 1000 free CargoCoins as a reward!!!  Shocked
Don't forget that you need to join our telegram group at @thecargocoingroup in order to participate!

Good luck to the 1000th bounty hunter  Grin

naufalbashar

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:25 AM

:
    •   Bitcointalk username: naufalbashar
    •   Telegram username: @antisipasi
    •   Joined campaigns: [Facebook/Twitter/Telegram]
anggraenyfarida

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:20 AM

# Proof-of-authentication:
    • Bitcointalk username: anggraenyfarida
    • Telegram username: @anggraenyfarida
    • Joined campaigns : [Facebook / Twitter / Telegram]
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

We are soon to reach 1000 bounty hunters! The person who registers as number 1000 will receive 1000 free CargoCoins as a reward!!!  Shocked
Don't forget that you need to join our telegram group at @thecargocoingroup in order to participate!

Good luck to the 1000th bounty hunter  Grin

That's great! It means that CargoCoin really have a big community which joined and help the project to build funds. This will be a big impact to the project.
I agree, CargoCoin will going to be popular in day goes by which it can help the project to build more funds and recruit more investors. The bounty campaign is really a big help to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: