Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete  (Read 648 times)
demonmaestro (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:17:14 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 12:39:23 AM by demonmaestro

Please delete

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:38:36 AM

i dont want to be a dick, but  how is your service any better then simply ordering the cards off gyft and buying the product yourself ? your thinking of charging a fee & dont want to do escrow plus make mention of having prime(free 2 days shipping) also gyft gives you a 3% credit back which you could use again when buying other gift cards.
Miles

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:40:54 AM

The fee will need to be 7.5% with a minimum of $5. I've done it, the idea will work but being a middleman is stressful and exhausing, people are always telling you goods haven't arrived or have arrived damaged.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:41:58 AM

i dont want to be a dick, but  how is your service any better then simply ordering the cards off gyft and buying the product yourself ? your thinking of charging a fee & dont want to do escrow plus make mention of having prime(free 2 days shipping) also gyft gives you a 3% credit back which you could use again when buying other gift cards.
yep, i've been using gyft with good results as well.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:52:44 AM

The fee will need to be 7.5% with a minimum of $5. I've done it, the idea will work but being a middleman is stressful and exhausing, people are always telling you goods haven't arrived or have arrived damaged.

well that is the good part about tracking numbers however the goods arrived damaged could be another issue.. Undecided

i mean unless your buying something that the user wouldnt want to be connected to them  such as a fleshlight or things of that nature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: