Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: del  (Read 3589 times)
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

information is very useful for beginners, because now many scams in ICO so it is very difficult to find a really good ICO. The ICO you offer is a well-known manager who has a good record.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Yes, choosing the right project by evaluating its future is quite hard but reliable way to detect a really promising one. For myself I've choosen Bitupper as priority
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

Yes, choosing the right project by evaluating its future is quite hard but reliable way to detect a really promising one. For myself I've choosen Bitupper as priority
In choosing a successful bounty for me is to know and research  well what is the project all about.Try to analyze harder before applying on the said project.Know also who is the bounty manager because for me, the success of the bounty depends on how it manage and handle by them.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

I think that you need to approach the choice of bounty companies seriously. I think it's better to spend time analyzing the project than to be without paying for your work
Look at the project's advisers, team, idea and on their social networks  Wink
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Successful bounty project are manage by some good bounty managers and sometimes good bounties are suc essful because of thier perfect advertisement.
Todychopper77

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:47:55 AM

I am looking for members who have not crowded members, and I will see where has reached the hardcap, and see who the moderator and manager
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

choose a good project, is to investigate the reputation of the administrator and the benefits of the campaign
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

I want to tell you about some principles of choosing a bounty campaign.

I will say at once, this process is not for the lazy, but for those who value their time and do not want to spend it on scabbard projects.
    100% guarantee that the project is not a scam no one will give. But evaluating it according to the criteria below, you can cut potentially failed projects.

1.Try to understand the idea of ​​the ICO project. Is there anything unique in it and is this project necessary? Participate in the popular bounty. Often if the ICO is worth something, then usually in the first days after the appearance on the BTT, communication is already in progress.

But be SMART! There are such campaigns in which there is potential, but not many participants, there are few people who will help you, you need to determine whether this campaign can be shot, and whether it is not cheating.
             1) If the ICO has already started, keep an eye on the amount of fees. If the fees are not lively, then there is nothing to catch.
             2) The harder it is to perform, the more worthwhile the project.
             3) Pay attention to the activity in Twitter and Facebook, the number of subscribers and the number of participants of the award.

2. Study the idea of the project on White Paper, Road Map, main site, twitter feed.
       2.1 Look on the Internet information about the staff, seo, advisors, this is very useful information, the names of the staff you can find on the project website, or in the whitepaper.

2.2 The number of members and the acitivity in their Telegram group. Definitely, Telegram has become the most valuable means of distributing the information and solving the problematic issues in real time mode. So, meake a research and keep in mind that projects with like 10,000+ members are surely worth your attention  Smiley

3. Who is campaign manager

Here is list with some managers:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [AIRDROP AND BOUNTY] DELICIA ICO - Decentralized Food Network🔥🔥
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [BOUNTY]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [BOUNTY] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ The Golden ICO - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒
    [BOUNTY]⚡REOS: Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content - Launched ⚡️⚡
    [BOUNTY] 💎⛏️💎 Quake Mining 💎⛏️ ~ 💎⛏️ Crypto-Mining Lifetime Payouts 💎⛏️💎
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    🔴[BOUNTY] ZENODYS-First Marketplace For ANYONE to Build & Trade Digital Assets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Tokensuite
    [BOUNTY]WORLDEX- SOFTCAP ALMOST REACHED- 400,000 WDX!
    [BOUNTY]Cryptosolartech - 4,000,000 Tokens. Soft Cap Reached!
    [BOUNTY] HEXCASH -> 5 WEEKS, 500 000 TOKENS!
    [BOUNTY]Modern Finance Chain - MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM
    [BOUNTY] ViValid - 1.3M USD REWARDS, 8 WEEKS
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [BOUNTY] ⚡ Modern Coin - A Long Term Cryptocurrency ⚡
    • Amazix
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In these companies, you do not need to create reports
    [BOUNTY] ✅ MENSARII ✅ WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION ✅
    [BOUNTY] ✅ FLUIDAI ✅ Automating Smart Contract Security with AI ✅
    Manage by
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [BOUNTY] ⭐️TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!⭐️
    [BOUNTY] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEW GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Manage by Sergei.Gerasimenko
    (Will be updated)

Entering this or that campaign will know what to expect from its manager. I advise you to
    maintain your own statistics of managers.

These are the 3 most useful tips for choosing a  bounty campaign.

I would like to say that the most important thing is to think with your own head, you do not even need to listen to me, you should not follow what I wrote, but analyze and use what you think is useful, thank you for your attention!

Another topic with bounties: Russian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3655141.msg36706735#msg36706735
                                              Main     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3647766.msg36679372#msg36679372

[/list]
    I agree with you and indeed the campaigns arranged by them are very good and some managers are very good and the payments are always on time and I include those who are in the wrong campaign from them.
    yohaneshs

Activity: 406
    Merit: 11

View Profile
    May 11, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Usually i search in listing ico on trusted web. But it not a guarantee for a ICO will be successful. Whitepaper and roadmap projects can help us to know more about their plan in the future.
    celakkenyang

Activity: 210
    Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
    May 11, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

thank you for sharing bounty. info is very useful for beginners. hopefully bounty hunter can choose bounty well.
    Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Thanks for this efforts Think this work will helps newbies like me to choose a good bounty campaign and at the same time a good bounty manager. This will help new members here to start participating in a bounty campaign and also to earn bounty token.

Although not all best bounty manager are listed here it is a good opportunity to share and makes our own research to find another good bounty campaign. I hope this post should be updates always for a new bounty campaigns.

Maybe if I have 10 merits I think I would like to give you even half of my merits.

Thanks it's a great job.
    iqlimasyadiqa
    Legendary

Activity: 1596
    Merit: 1011

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 03:25:34 AM

Successful bounty project are manage by some good bounty managers and sometimes good bounties are suc essful because of thier perfect advertisement.
    For me a manager can be a benchmark whether the bounty will be successful or not. It is worth noting that today there are almost a lot of bounty managers, but that gives us a certainty only a few people. I think one of the best reputable managers is yahoo, he is a trustworthy person and he connects the project owner with all of us who try to follow the bounty provided. Yahoo is a wonderful manager and everyone believes in it. He has been building trust for several years and I think he has brought out everything he has.
    LBX

Activity: 1025
    Merit: 534

A

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

I have read your post Smiley. Keep updating your topic  Wink
    you are creative
    All the best
    bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

when the ico has potential to collect the funds in pre ico sales then the ico is capable to pay for bounty so we need to select the icos as per the coin road map and white paper
    minhdang2212

Activity: 182
    Merit: 2

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

In my experience I should choose the bounty with not too many bonuses or not less than 300K-1 million. The interest of everyone with the ICO project through the number of telegram members, twitter, facebook, ..
    acmakc12 (OP)

Activity: 504
    Merit: 19

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

For me a manager can be a benchmark whether the bounty will be successful or not. It is worth noting that today there are almost a lot of bounty managers, but that gives us a certainty only a few people. I think one of the best reputable managers is yahoo, he is a trustworthy person and he connects the project owner with all of us who try to follow the bounty provided. Yahoo is a wonderful manager and everyone believes in it. He has been building trust for several years and I think he has brought out everything he has.

Yea, yahoo at the moment the most reliable and one of the most responsive.
    acmakc12 (OP)

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

I have read your post Smiley. Keep updating your topic  Wink
    you are creative
    All the best
    Thanks to such comments, I have more motivation! I appricate it!  Smiley
    daviidalpert

Activity: 448
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Thank you for sharing.what you said is very important about the bounty.They are indispensable.Your work is very hard, too.
    acmakc12 (OP)

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

Thank you for sharing.what you said is very important about the bounty.They are indispensable.Your work is very hard, too.
    Thanks for your opinion!
    Scor1937

Activity: 252
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    May 13, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Quite interesting and informative! It's very important to know authenticity of bounty Campaigns before embarking on them, so as not to work in vain " without rewards". Also looking into the integrity of project managers on past projects can also determine which project to participate in.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: