Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ??  (Read 801 times)
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?
I think yes. Bitcoin can be more popular than real money. Where I live, the media has promoted bitcoin on television or in newspapers. So many old people and children know about electronic money

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
aamy90925

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Stats indicate that close to 100 million people use Bitcoin right now. And that figure is more than the user-base of many major fiat currencies such as the Sri Lankan Rupee, Malaysian Ringgit or the Burmese Kyat. So it is already more popular than many of the fiat currencies.
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:16 PM

Stats indicate that close to 100 million people use Bitcoin right now. And that figure is more than the user-base of many major fiat currencies such as the Sri Lankan Rupee, Malaysian Ringgit or the Burmese Kyat. So it is already more popular than many of the fiat currencies.

That figure is debatable but even if it's true, that's just around 1.5% of world population.
The major currencies like dollar, euro, rubble etc. are much much more present and used at the world market.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

Money is only instrument to value our human needs. Its can be valuable if there is consensus to use some instrument, including bitcoin. So, if we read the bitcoin whitepaper and changing our existing money systems, that will be happened that bitcoin will become the legal instrument like our fiat money. Just see what happen in japan.
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

I think it takes time. A lot of time. People like to hold banknotes in their hands.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

Since bitcoin is known to be the father of all crypto currencies , it wouldn't so hard for it to reach what fiat has. It is already being compared to fiat which is an advantage for most of us users. Bitcoin is being valued and used same as the function of fiat bit we can't deny the fact that it can replace the virtual money.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

When I first came into contact with Bitcoin, I thought it might become cash on the Internet, but now I find that its significance is changing. It has been used as a commodity for hype! I think this behavior makes it impossible to become a substitute for real money!
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Since bitcoin is known to be the father of all crypto currencies , it wouldn't so hard for it to reach what fiat has. It is already being compared to fiat which is an advantage for most of us users. Bitcoin is being valued and used same as the function of fiat bit we can't deny the fact that it can replace the virtual money.

BTC is very "young" and it will probably be in a position to replace paper money in a few decades.
The adoption percentage is still too low right now.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

I think the question that can bitcoin be considered as real money will be yes because as more persons begin to adopt bitcoin in all their daily activities the more bitcoin becomes very popular. So bitcoin can become alternative to fiat in the future.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

At the moment, I think Bitcoin is already really popular in all over the world. It's the fastest way to earn money for rich guys in this world Smiley. As I can see so many famous people like actors, singers, investors come from Holywood are also interested in Bitcoin Smiley. Beside, Bitcoin is being used as a local currency in Japan in which it was born Smiley

numnim90x

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

For me today Bitcoins  is very popular but,bitcoin cant poppular like money in the nearest future.
Just Wait to see it.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I don't know if you are talking about cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin. If it is Bitcoin, I think this is impossible. Bitcoin does not become cash. Don't you know bitcoin cash? BCH? He is Bitcoin cash. But Bitcoin itself will not become cash.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

if all people in the whole will finally accept cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be popular like fiat, bitcoin is also money, it is being used through online transaction which become more convenient than the usual sending of funds through remittances.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

It depends how you look at these things. Because at this moment BTC is traded and can be invested in it in theory from everywhere in the world where the internet is. By the way, you can not buy any "real" currency just like that.  Huh

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

It just takes time. It used to be silly to think that some plastic square thing would replace cash. What now? The same will happen with crypto-currencies.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

Bitcoin is an amazing invention as a means of transaction and wealth storage, bitcoin transactions are run not through bank or government intermediaries, but to replace the role of fiat money is very difficult, considering this is a traditional money that does not require technological support like a smartphone, you should know not all layers of society have smartphones.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

I believe the future will not take much to cash, Crytocurrency is the perfect choice. It may not be Bitcoin but a common currency. Grin Grin
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

yes you are right, bitcoin will become very famous like real money because bitcoin gives many advantages. many people are making money by trading on bitcoins. in the future bitcoin will become very famous and will be used as a legitimate payment instrument across the country.

kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

They are different entity, wherein cryptocurrency cannot be touch and can only do transaction with the use of wallet app or web app. But real money we use it in our daily lives to purchase things whether its for needs or wants. There is no way that digital currency can be a real money that is why is called "digital" which can use for digital purposes to buy things using a blockchain machine or app.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:16:36 AM

Nowadays things and necessities are already hightech or thru virtual reality. Bitcoin will be like real money in the future. No doubt many believes and have interests in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: