Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Designers exchanging merits [SOLVED]  (Read 635 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Without naming names I can confirm that one user of the three were extremely pushy towards me giving them merit for.. nothing really.

Watching this to see what happens.

Why would you wait for others to decide? be a real man and have your own mind. do not allow others to tell you how to think. act according to
The rules, if you don't like the rules, try to suggest something better. watching this to see what happens is not the kind of reaction we expect
From you. if you are not able to assess this situation, nobody would ever ask for your opinion on anything else. nobody would ever value your
Opinion.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5914

Meh.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

Without naming names I can confirm that one user of the three were extremely pushy towards me giving them merit for.. nothing really.

Why would you wait for others to decide? be a real man and have your own mind. do not allow others to tell you how to think. act according to
The rules, if you don't like the rules, try to suggest something better. watching this to see what happens is not the kind of reaction we expect
From you. if you are not able to assess this situation, nobody would ever ask for your opinion on anything else. nobody would ever value your
Opinion.

It was implied that they wanted me to give them merit, but nothing more than that. Nothing that would warrant me leaving them negative trust as of right now at least. That is why I'm waiting to see what others will say/ what will happen. If you think that is bad and that my opinion will never be valued because I'm not being a "real man" then so be it.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Just ignore their names and what they are doing to earn money. look at their merited posts and decide, would you tag them or would you say they deserved their received merits?

🖤😏
Revenant 02

Activity: 161
Merit: 131

freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:16:46 PM
Merited by figmentofmyass (1)

This thread gets more and more interesting. Even the guy who gave him the positive trust is now here lol. Got bored in the collectibles section?  Tongue

I know I already said I'm outta here, but I just can't stand it.

Yeah well I don't know you, and we haven't talked before so it's definitely not me. Just drop the name already.  Roll Eyes

Nice find. They could have been a bit more subtle at least!
Oh, nice find indeed. Or maybe he's just too interested with his fellow designers. Hmm that's a bit unusual. It makes me wonder why we are the only ones he noticed, even made a specific thread for it, but not guys like the ones below.  Undecided

And for the record, this is what merit abuse is.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=377987

Anyways, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's not about business after all. He won't get more customers by dragging others down anyway. Maybe the green trust guy just cares so much for this forum that he can't stand seeing such things. LOL. He's been so active with this kind of stuff since he got that greeny thingy.

Spread the love.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

This thread gets more and more interesting. Even the guy who gave him the positive trust is now here lol. Got bored in the collectibles section? Tongue

I know I already said I'm outta here, but I just can't stand it.

Yeah well I don't know you, and we haven't talked before so it's definitely not me. Just drop the name already.  Roll Eyes

Nice find. They could have been a bit more subtle at least!
Oh, nice find indeed. Or maybe he's just too interested with his fellow designers. Hmm that's a bit unusual. It makes me wonder why we are the only ones he noticed, even made a specific thread for it, but not guys like the ones below.  Undecided

And for the record, this is what merit abuse is.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=377987

Anyways, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's not about business after all. He won't get more customers by dragging others down anyway. Maybe the green trust guy just cares so much for this forum that he can't stand seeing such things. LOL. He's been so active with this kind of stuff since he got that greeny thingy.

Spread the love.

FYI I'm DT2 and I spend time not only in the Collectibles section even though that is the one I enjoy the most. Is my point less valid because I gave Zpectrum positive trust for a job he made for me? Is my point less valid because I spend a lot of time in the collectibles section? Please.. Get out of here.

EDIT1; The guy you referenced as a merit abuser has already been tagged by Vod. Is it not enough?

Revenant 02

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:29:36 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:54:17 PM by Revenant 02

FYI I'm DT2 and I spend time not only in the Collectibles section even though that is the one I enjoy the most. Is my point less valid because I gave Zpectrum positive trust for a job he made for me? Is my point less valid because I spend a lot of time in the collectibles section?
No sir. Not at all.

Edit:
But I'm still curious as to whom this might be.  Huh

EDIT1; The guy you referenced as a merit abuser has already been tagged by Vod. Is it not enough?
Yes that's great. Just citing an example as to what "abuse" pretains to.
Edit: I didn't mean exactly that guy anyway, I meant guys like him. Please do read.

Please.. Get out of here.
It's not like I want to be here either lol. I just want my name to be cleared. Guess I'll just follow your advice.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:28:55 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:41:01 PM by Anyobsss

Hello, Revenant just notified me about this accusation so i'm here to say my part.

As you can see both hkdfgkdf and Revenant sent me merit first and then i sent back the same amount of merit to them. I think
the problem comes from me because i send back the same amount of merit to them which i shouldn't have done. I didn't think it through that we could be tagged for misusing the merit system. I just genuinely think that their service threads are helpful, not only for me but also for the community so i send back the same amount of merit. is it really wrong to send back merit?

we've already talked in discord once, Mr. Hhampuz and i just checked our conversation so I'm certain that i didn't beg for a merit and it is not me you were referring to.

EDIT1:
Mr. Zpectrum could have just made the title " MERIT ABUSER " , You don't really have to tell that we're Signature designers. I just noticed it. well, it is your choice.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Hello, Revenant just notified me about this accusation so i'm here to say my part.

As you can see both hkdfgkdf and Revenant sent me merit first and then i sent back the same amount of merit to them. I think
the problem comes from me because i send back the same amount of merit to them which i shouldn't have done. I didn't think it through that we could be tagged for misusing the merit system. I just genuinely think that their service threads are helpful, not only for me but also for the community so i send back the same amount of merit. is it really wrong to send back merit?

we've already talked in discord once, Mr. Hhampuz and i just checked our conversation so I'm certain that i didn't beg for a merit and it is not me you were referring to.

EDIT1:
Mr. Zpectrum could have just made the title " MERIT ABUSER " , You don't really have to tell that we're Signature designers. I just noticed it. well, it is your choice.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here looking to tag anyone or put you down. However you should probably be more careful about your actions when it does come to merits. I don't mind and that is the main reason I said (before revenant wanted to start a fight) that I'd just look at what happens. If this is only about the OP and what is said there I won't take action.

Revenant 02

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:21:01 AM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here looking to tag anyone or put you down. However you should probably be more careful about your actions when it does come to merits. I don't mind and that is the main reason I said (before revenant wanted to start a fight) that I'd just look at what happens. If this is only about the OP and what is said there I won't take action.
Great, we're thankful for that. Just to be clear, I would never want to start a fight with anyone in this forum, but the way I express my point of view can be rude based on how I feel. Of course I wanted to make sure that there's no biased decisions or whatever going on between the two of you since you have worked together before. Now if you feel offended for that then please pardon me.

And as for this one
The other guy should say his part now and put an end to all of this already.

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:41:56 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 09:00:46 AM by hkdfgkdf

YO! I've heard this news.
Sadly that some people misinterpret the fact that we just gave each others merits for appreciation. And we didn't wasted our merits in a bad way as if it's a shit or low quality post. Visit our respected service thread and you'll find quality designs with good feedback worth to merit for. Look, Sir Revenant and Sir Anyobsss are one of the earliest signature designers I found. It inspired me to have my own service by looking some designs/ideas in their threads. And I think Sir Anyobsss just give back the merits to express his gratitude.

Signature Designers exchanging merits? So what! Lol. We're exchanging merits in a good way for art, passion and service.

And I didn't expect that someone will bring up such kind of topic specially coming from a fellow designer.

And YO! Sir. We haven't met or contacted yet. I don't even know you so basically it's not me. And look, Sir Revenant and Sir Anyobsss said that it was also not them. Sorry, but I think it's just someone and not us.

And also majority from the replies coming from this thread agree that this is not a kind of abuse or whatsoever.

Yo! Sir Zpectrum and Sir Hhampuz, we don't intend to take this far and end up badly. We just want to clear things up.

I hope this nothing personal and would not affect our works.

Best of luck to all of us. Hope we could work  together in the future.

Thanks! Peace Yo!

**sorry not a native english speaker

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

I personally don't see any kind of abuse in this one, the alleged exchange of merits only come to their Service threads (except from the one Revenant 02 received from hkdfgkdf which I also see is meritable) all of which are of high quality which I do think is meritable, and as far as I know the "+merit" button is made available in the service section which tells us that it is not prohibited to give merits in that section.

As far the exchange goes I only see:
  • Anyobsss sending and receving on both
  • hkdfgkdf sending on both but only receiving merits from Anyobsss
  • Revenant 02 sending only to Anyobsss but receiving merits from both

It is pretty clear to see that not all of them have received and sent merits directly to one another which shows us that they have no intention on trading merits to each other, and all of the post that have received merits are meritable the way I see it. All of which only received merits from one of their post each, you won't see them exchanging merits from several posts they have created.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Zpectrum (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

I thanks the community for seeing the case and giving their point of view, based on their comments and the reasons i've read of Anyobsss, Revenant 02 and hkdfgkdf i've concluded that it wasn't an abuse of merit

Anyobsss, Revenant 02 and hkdfgkdf, i regret any inconvenience that i may have caused with this thread and i apologize for having misinterpreted you

I willn't blame you if you wish to leave me a negative trust for this thread, i'm aware that i caused an inconvenience due to my misunderstanding

And for those who still think i did it to ''get rid of the competition'', think what you want, as i said before, Anyobsss, Revenant 02 and hkdfgkdf have their own style to make signatures, if customers like their style they'll hire him, we aren't selling the same house
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: