Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:00:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin NEO for a long time?  (Read 1771 times)
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3

Go ahead buddy! its a good coin chose but donot panic if coin will be low because its normal! maybe you could hold it fir 2-3years before selling it to market... i believe this coin will have go uphigh in the coming years. just be patience!
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

The main thing is if you want to store the crypto currency for a long time, you must create a strong wallet for it. Otherwise it is very dangerous to store NEO on the exchange.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Keeping NEO is a good option for anyone, this coin has potential I must say, but if you want to hold them for a long time then you must add more than your current target, this way when your time to harvest hen you will rip more than what you expect.
iqahmed

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

if you want to Bought 300 Neo which is equal to  20k$+ and Only looking for 2x-3x i suggest you to bought sia,dgb,Trx For short term these coin give you 2x easily within 2-3 Month
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

NEO is a good choice for long term holding dude Grin. It has very good potential because of China supporting. Although NEO lost its no.10 rank on CMC but it still has potential to come back to top 10 or maybe even top 5 on CMC in the near future after this downtrend Grin
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3

Yes, i believe NEO can be profitable if invested for long term because doing in day trading is very risky.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Yeah, it it is highly possible that you will multiply your investment by investing into NEO. Something big is coming this year!

HLB11

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

in Crypto world. NEO blockchain is growing rapidly. Lots of new projects are comoing in based on NEO platform. I see NEO as having the potential to surpass Ethereum in future.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

While most of the coins are suffering due to the capricious nature of this market, some cryptocurrencies are holding their ground with considerable equanimity and showing stability in their prices. NEO, the cryptocurrency developed in China, can certainly belong to the list of such stable digital coins. To many investors, this coin is popularly known as the “Chinese Ethereum” because of its similarity in technology with the blockchain network of Ethereum. Since 6th February of this year, NEO has exhibited a significant upsurge and is currently holding the sixth position on Coinmarketcap. Here, a few aspects of this coin would be discussed that can be the potential reasons behind NEO having a very successful 2018.

NEO is one of the best currencies out there
Simon37na

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

Just buy it mate, i own 93NEO for myself.

NEO have good platform, and a lot of projects running on it.  Wink

Btw, u will got GAS when you own NEO on your wallet.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Just buy it mate, i own 93NEO for myself.

NEO have good platform, and a lot of projects running on it.  Wink

Btw, u will got GAS when you own NEO on your wallet.

Really this is pretty decent amount you do not need worry about it at all. I seeing this coin for long time and then whenever we see the BTC price bumped even this coin bump together with BTC so we do not think about this coin at all mate.
I think when this year ends differently we will find the NEO for 200 USD and even more.
In my exchange wallet I have around 13 NEO. Hope I can see more value get the more profit for the coins I have.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Yes, good idea. Will rise in price - it is exact. Even in the list of altcoins, that the Chinese government considers, NEO is. So invest in NEO!
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

I think NEO is a very promising altcoin. I remember when the price of one NEO fluctuated around $1. Now the price of NEO exceeded $ 50 and this is not the limit.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

It is necessary to constantly monitor the situation on the profile resources. For example, the site Happy Coin Club presents the latest analytics and articles with data sets to compile their own forecasts.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

NEO is a high potential and one of the promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Now the price of neo is not stable, the price is fluctuates but it shows good growth in the coinmarketcap. Neo coin is good for long term investment. Buy the coin now and hold it for long term till its price gets higher in future. Its a good platform and so many projects now coming based on Neo. It is the competitor coin for Ethereum. So invest in Neo is an good idea and this is the time to buy Neo as its price is reasonable now.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

I think NEO is a good choice to invest for both long term and shot term depend on your own opinion. NEO has very good potential in the future and on Coinmarketcap this crypto also has very high rank. Beside it's the coin being supported by China and seemed like Chinese ETH. Good choice for investors and traders Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████