Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:54:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin NEO for a long time?  (Read 1771 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

In my opinion, NEO just so good for long term holding, because next year would be pretty good for altcoins and you will earn something, if you had invest now.

NEO is supported by a solid team and has a big focus on crypto, this makes users optimistic for NEO hold and use NEO for transactions, moreover the NEO has been officially used by several large companies in China for transactions so that long-term NEO hold is a good and profitable thing .

suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

I think the NEO also has good development and this is an interesting thing to monitor.
Having an experienced team and becoming one of the favorite coins in China, this being an NEO is more popular in the community.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

Ethereum was as cheap as $16~ once if you're viewing this from a long term perspective

NEO doesn't have anywhere near as much adoption or use cases yet or enough liquidity to support as many ICO's on its platform but if it gains more market share in the event of any positive developments in Asia you may be pleasantly surprised by the results

Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

Well as we can see neo price drop too much like ethereum but it doesn't mean that its not a good investment for a long term. Neo has a big potential to increase is what my point.
SERVERIA

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

NEO's price is now low. I'm sure this coin will have more benefits later. This is the right time to buy the NEO coin. before the bull returns.
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

The NEO investment is excellent, he's one of my favorites. It's cheap to buy. But what will be the dynamics of growth, will only depend on the marketing of developers! I hope it will be a moon.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

NEO is the only true competitor of Ethereum blockchain & the traction of NEO blockchain is improving day by day with so many quality project. There are so many good projects coming on neo blockchain & they have huge community support. The price of the NEO Coin is very less as compare to its ATH value & this makes NEO very good investment for long-term & also offers Passive income in terms of GAS which you can trade on exchange.
Here is the milestone of NEO Blockchain on their 2 years Successful Main-net launch anniversary

Source :- https://neonewstoday.com/general/looking-back-on-2-years-of-the-neo-mainnet/

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

please buy it if you feel confident, moreover the NEO occupies the top 20 cmc so it will be very good for the long term, there is no doubt I also consider buying it.
but look before you buy, at least to avoid losses early.
buy when the price is drop.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

https://neonewstoday.com/general/looking-back-on-2-years-of-the-neo-mainnet/

Check out the coins, Travala, Switheo, RedPulse, Phantasma, all of them are gem projects. Have great future.

Neo is getting better day by day and switcheo will be a great platform for all the tokens.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

NEO, the Chinese ETH like I always call it is a superb project which is only impeded by the China ban on crypto. For me it's a coin for the future and the few I bought during the dip I'm not touching anytime soon, rather I'll accumulate more once I can. The Chinese government could review their stand on crypto any time, and this will cause NEO to skyrocket.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

I am fully convinced that today NEO is becoming the right choice for long-term investments. Now the price of the coin remains at a minimum level, and from next year it can steadily rise in price. Therefore, you need to take the chance to properly and successfully invest right now.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

In my opinion, NEO just so good for long term holding, because next year would be pretty good for altcoins and you will earn something, if you had invest now.

Hold NEO is a good thing in the future, I'm optimistic that the future of the NEO will continue to improve, this is because of the devs. very ambitious and certainly have the right future analysis.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

I still believe that NEO will be a successful coin, but it was one of the most affected altcoins in the bear market. Actually, that is giving us the opportunity to buy. This is not an advice but one of my hodl coins is NEO.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

In my opinion, it is the best coin for the long-term hold, many people think that Ethereum is the best for long-term investment, at present, the price of Neo is around $16, so it would be better choice for long-term hold compared to Ethereum.
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

It will show results for sure!
Neo is a long term story and such levels as we see now are attractive, so why don't you add this chineese coin to your portfolio?
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

Neo is a coin that is included in the list of the Top 10,From coin coins that have good potential,
in my opinion it is very promising for long-term investment,
and also supported by a strong team and of course guaranteed security.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

neo coins for the long term can be used as the best choice, now neo has big and high potential fans. it can make neo an alternative choice of altcoins besides ethereum.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

It is really good Idea if you are going to buy more neo and 300 pieces is good start and once neo can increase the price you can earn more money because for the highest price of neo is about thousands of dollars.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

I do think it is a good idea to invest in Neo, it is one of the strong coins around. I have been a Neo supporter for as long as the project started. So it is good if you can DYOR after hearing my opinion.
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3
Good idea. I fully support her. I would have invested in this coin myself if I had a real opportunity, but if you have a chance, use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: