Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IC] INGOT COIN - BRIDGING MARKETS – AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 252118 times)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

No trading fee will be here or no fees for any action on the exchange?
Only trading fees. Otherwise exchange can not be monetized at all
There are plenty different ways of project monetization here. Dont worry
Yes, but exchange monetization is the simplest ine and the most profitable one
Doubtful a little as Ingot is super big ecosystem and i can not say for sure that exactly exchange will be the most profitable
Right. Brokerage as an example will also generate a lot of traffic and profit as well
As for Brokerage i dont know when their licence expires and when team is going to obtain the new one
yes, I hope that what is expected by the participants who join is profitable, but has the distribution taken place here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

Please don't ruin the reputation of you and your project Miss
How it possible that 40milion USD is raised and softcap is not reached ? it's Joke ?

We all are so tired with this scam projects. If such perspective and interesting project like Ingot is scam, what should we wait from other projects?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

How it possible that 40milion USD is raised and softcap is not reached ? it's Joke ?

We all are so tired with this scam projects. If such perspective and interesting project like Ingot is scam, what should we wait from other projects?
Each such project makes us more experienced so that in the future we can distinguish scam from a normal project.
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:46:50 AM

Probably they didn't raise $ 40 million. It's probably just numbers on the website that have nothing to do with reality. Otherwise they would have left the money and kept working

toolucky98

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Probably they didn't raise $ 40 million. It's probably just numbers on the website that have nothing to do with reality. Otherwise they would have left the money and kept working
Exactly, did someone see the proof? like the contract address. I think that words is just to make Public Investors get FOMO and they think they will raise a good amount of money in public sale.
daxp

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Exactly, did someone see the proof? like the contract address. I think that words is just to make Public Investors get FOMO and they think they will raise a good amount of money in public sale.
Even with the address of the contract in most cases it is impossible to verify the accuracy of the raised money. As a rule, investments come to different wallets and are not related to the contract

toolucky98

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Even with the address of the contract in most cases it is impossible to verify the accuracy of the raised money. As a rule, investments come to different wallets and are not related to the contract
Actually they can show the address of every wallet that they use to receive the funds/money right?
There is no way this project will fail with $40 million except the team members are very very stupid.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

Actually they can show the address of every wallet that they use to receive the funds/money right?
There is no way this project will fail with $40 million except the team members are very very stupid.
Have you read the news on Medium? they can't reach the softcap because the whale investor has requested a refund
maybe for us this decision sounds crazy but I'm sure they have other goals and won't just let the project die
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

Have you read the news on Medium? they can't reach the softcap because the whale investor has requested a refund
maybe for us this decision sounds crazy but I'm sure they have other goals and won't just let the project die

Maybe you are right. Anyway they said in telegram chat that they would distribute rewards for bounty campaign. So I think they are not going to close project.

toolucky98

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 08:18:37 AM by toolucky98

I read that news, it makes more sense now. But based on that news, i can see that this is happened because of their decision, right?
daxp

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Maybe you are right. Anyway they said in telegram chat that they would distribute rewards for bounty campaign. So I think they are not going to close project.
Are you saying that all stakes received in the bounty will be retained until the next crowdsale?

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Are you saying that all stakes received in the bounty will be retained until the next crowdsale?

Based on the responses of the administrator in telegrams channel of the second phase, the ICO will not. The return purchase of tokens from investors will be held until the end of December. The payment of the bounty-hunters is also promised soon.
"If you have read the PR you would have noted that it was not called "off". INGOT Group is actually buying the project from all shareholders".

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

Based on the responses of the administrator in telegrams channel of the second phase, the ICO will not. The return purchase of tokens from investors will be held until the end of December. The payment of the bounty-hunters is also promised soon.
"If you have read the PR you would have noted that it was not called "off". INGOT Group is actually buying the project from all shareholders".
it's good if INGOT gives payments to all hunter bounties, so they don't have to worry,
we have to be patient and believe in this project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Which 40 million dollar you are talking about?
40 million dollar was only a number shown in their website with no proof. They were only trying to decieve people.
daxp

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

40 million dollar was only a number shown in their website with no proof. They were only trying to decieve people.
This no one knows except the developers themselves. So we can say about most of the projects as the wallets with the collected funds are not disclosed

Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

We can't talk surely about it, but it is look like true. And we didn't have any reason to think like this, if team showed any proof.

ahmadakbari

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

We can't talk surely about it, but it is look like true. And we didn't have any reason to think like this, if team showed any proof.

But I am quite the opposite of what you think. There is no reason to think that is true. That's nothing than a number in their website. Why don't they prove it?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

I also doubt the truth about the news, how could the team let the project die if it succeed to raise that much funds, if indeed 40 million USD had been collected, this project should have gone well
daxp

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

But I am quite the opposite of what you think. There is no reason to think that is true. That's nothing than a number in their website. Why don't they prove it?
That almost no one does. Look at the latest projects. They all hide their raised money and except for the numbers on the site they do not show us anything

ahmadakbari

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

That almost no one does. Look at the latest projects. They all hide their raised money and except for the numbers on the site they do not show us anything

You are right. But most of them raise only about 4-5 million dollar not 40 million dollar. Nothing can justify this.
They extended the ICO several times. It shows that no one has been interested in Ingot coin. Who have invested 40 million dollar in Ingotcoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: