Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IC] INGOT COIN - BRIDGING MARKETS – AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 252118 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

There are a lot of projects which don't hurry to pay bounty rewards. Maybe the reason is market situation. But I don't think that is the main reason.
It's not just the market situation. Projects do not disclose their wallets and the reliability of the funds raised is not checked. As a result, many projects will be scams. They need to sell their tokens themselves on exchanges. Extra sellers on the market they do not need
Yes, most of recent ICO/crypto projects dont want to provide an address where we will be able to verify the amount of funds that theyve raised on their token sales.
And also because of that , there are many scam projects that want to scam people by putting a fake progress bar.
I think this kind of project is an obstacle for other projects to bring investors if there is too much fraud, investors will think again to invest and they should pass the obligation for coin hunters so that the project continues to run and develop and is open to how much ICO income is there will be no confusion between communities
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

There are a lot of projects which don't hurry to pay bounty rewards. Maybe the reason is market situation. But I don't think that is the main reason.
It's not just the market situation. Projects do not disclose their wallets and the reliability of the funds raised is not checked. As a result, many projects will be scams. They need to sell their tokens themselves on exchanges. Extra sellers on the market they do not need
Yes, most of recent ICO/crypto projects dont want to provide an address where we will be able to verify the amount of funds that theyve raised on their token sales.
And also because of that , there are many scam projects that want to scam people by putting a fake progress bar.
ico industry should change in the near future or nothing good will come of it. Everything should be transparent for the investor

Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

ico industry should change in the near future or nothing good will come of it. Everything should be transparent for the investor

A lot of such teams forgot that one of the main condition of cryptocurrency is transparency. And they can't create success project without it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

The latest news from the telegram channel is not at all pleasing:"Bounty tokens will be out in January". What kind of "our IC academy" and different infrastructure we are talking about is unclear. Since it was planned to use the IC tokens only inside the platform, it does not prevent to pay out bounty hunters.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:59:05 PM

What is the future roadmap of INGOT coin after the team has decided to buyback all the sold tokens? Since the team is distributing bounty tokens, is the team planning to list the tokens on any exchange?
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:24:12 AM

What is the future roadmap of INGOT coin after the team has decided to buyback all the sold tokens? Since the team is distributing bounty tokens, is the team planning to list the tokens on any exchange?

Have Ingot coin team already begun distribution of bounty tokens? Because I didn't see such information nowhere. Have someone received bounty payments?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:25:15 PM

I joined on the telegram group chat a few months ago. I'm just reading a conversations and then suddenly a pop up message came.out and said "Sorry, the chat is no longer accessible". I just found out that i got banned on the group for no reason. I've tried to contact the admin on the group many times but he just "seen" and didn't response on my messages. Until now, i can't access the group chat.
Faysal Fahad
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:00:41 PM

I joined on the telegram group chat a few months ago. I'm just reading a conversations and then suddenly a pop up message came.out and said "Sorry, the chat is no longer accessible". I just found out that i got banned on the group for no reason. I've tried to contact the admin on the group many times but he just "seen" and didn't response on my messages. Until now, i can't access the group chat.

Same experience here! Really upset. Don't know any update on this project!!

BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:36:10 PM

Have Ingot coin team already begun distribution of bounty tokens? Because I didn't see such information nowhere. Have someone received bounty payments?
  - forget about bounty and tokens

Same experience here! Really upset. Don't know any update on this project!!
- here is the latest sad news about the company https://hackernoon.com/ingot-group-confirms-buying-back-ingot-coin-entirely-5068a9693aff
In short-most investors decided to take back the investment after the decision of the team with regards to the development of the platform.  // finita la commedia

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:07:49 AM

Most of the recent ICO does not want to provide an address mainly to do scam. If they  get 1000$ but as they do not provide address they can claim that they raised 10000000$ and then they list their crypto on exchange and then sell their coin. Also they can take as many dollar as possible. If people see  no sell or small amount of sell then they investors will not invest on that but if they see lots of amount then they can be interested. In this way they can scam.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

Most of the recent ICO does not want to provide an address mainly to do scam. If they  get 1000$ but as they do not provide address they can claim that they raised 10000000$ and then they list their crypto on exchange and then sell their coin. Also they can take as many dollar as possible. If people see  no sell or small amount of sell then they investors will not invest on that but if they see lots of amount then they can be interested. In this way they can scam.
Good point does this mean most of the ICO which price right now is -99% is dumping their own tokens selling it for a very cheap prices to avoid bankruptcy? Maybe this is true I can see so many ico right now after telling us they raised millions of dollars and after listing, price is so bad I cant even imagine who are this idiots who buys at $1/xx token and sell for $0.0005 or ,maybe this are the ICO team themselves dumping.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

now investors are smarter in assessing a project, they will not believe that the project is real before there is evidence of sale of project is true
most scam projects currently do stupid things by saying that they have succeed to raise a lot of funds without providing evidence

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:43:13 PM

most scam projects currently do stupid things by saying that they have succeed to raise a lot of funds without providing evidence
And more stupid for they believe in that claim. Before we believe we can see they payment address, why not do it? Because many assume it a trivial. Already, forget Ingot Coin, and Move ON!!!
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:33:13 PM

And more stupid for they believe in that claim. Before we believe we can see they payment address, why not do it? Because many assume it a trivial. Already, forget Ingot Coin, and Move ON!!!

Every thing were clear from the beginning. They used to claim they have raised more than 40 million dollar. But They extended the ICO. 40 miilion dollar was only a number shown in their website. Such tricks no longer work.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:53:19 PM

now investors are smarter in assessing a project, they will not believe that the project is real before there is evidence of sale of project is true
You are right partially as many investors are to wise to invest on a project. They research a lot before investing either the project is real or wrong and if there is anything possibility of being scam.
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:56:23 PM

The creators of INGOT Coin follow this rule, they not only criticize the current state of affairs in the field of finance, but also offer a solution to these very problems. After all, if you look at the technical documentation, you can find that INGOT Coin plans to create a comprehensive solution by combining the six main components of the ecosystem, as well as providing a single store of digital and traditional assets to solve the above problems, thereby creating a connection between the cryptocurrency market and the traditional market.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:23:34 AM

The creators of INGOT Coin follow this rule, they not only criticize the current state of affairs in the field of finance, but also offer a solution to these very problems. After all, if you look at the technical documentation, you can find that INGOT Coin plans to create a comprehensive solution by combining the six main components of the ecosystem, as well as providing a single store of digital and traditional assets to solve the above problems, thereby creating a connection between the cryptocurrency market and the traditional market.
I do not understand what you are saying, what I can understand right now is that the INGOT project is leading to a scam project and there is nothing else to expect.
the INGOT website only says "INGOT COIN Updating Soon!"
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:39:17 PM

I do not understand what you are saying, what I can understand right now is that the INGOT project is leading to a scam project and there is nothing else to expect.
the INGOT website only says "INGOT COIN Updating Soon!"

This is really disappointing! After more than a year of launching, you can still see this on their site?

So what are the rules that this Ingot team is following? Their own rules and not thinking of their investors? They can have a good technical documentation but where are they now in terms of actual development?
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 08:42:39 PM

No need to remember this project anymore because team has completely disappeared with investors' money and one year is not a short time so it's certain that if this project is scam then forget it

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:03:08 PM

No need to remember this project anymore because team has completely disappeared with investors' money and one year is not a short time so it's certain that if this project is scam then forget it
Right, and we don't need to wait when their site will be updated, because it's useless, even if they come back they won't get investor confidence. it is better if this thread is locked, because it will only waste time
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: