Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IC] INGOT COIN - BRIDGING MARKETS – AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 252118 times)
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Please don't ruin the reputation of you and your project Miss
How it possible that 40milion USD is raised and softcap is not reached ? it's Joke ?
Probably they didn't raise $ 40 million. It's probably just numbers on the website that have nothing to do with reality. Otherwise they would have left the money and kept working
Exactly, did someone see the proof? like the contract address. I think that words is just to make Public Investors get FOMO and they think they will raise a good amount of money in public sale.
Even with the address of the contract in most cases it is impossible to verify the accuracy of the raised money. As a rule, investments come to different wallets and are not related to the contract
Actually they can show the address of every wallet that they use to receive the funds/money right?
There is no way this project will fail with $40 million except the team members are very very stupid.

Which 40 million dollar you are talking about?
40 million dollar was only a number shown in their website with no proof. They were only trying to decieve people.

We can't talk surely about it, but it is look like true. And we didn't have any reason to think like this, if team showed any proof.

But I am quite the opposite of what you think. There is no reason to think that is true. That's nothing than a number in their website. Why don't they prove it?
That almost no one does. Look at the latest projects. They all hide their raised money and except for the numbers on the site they do not show us anything

You are right. But most of them raise only about 4-5 million dollar not 40 million dollar. Nothing can justify this.
They extended the ICO several times. It shows that no one has been interested in Ingot coin. Who have invested 40 million dollar in Ingotcoin?

Ingot has very interesting idea, as for me. But I agree that 40 million dollars is really big amount in current time. And I have some doubts about this situation with ICO.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Please don't ruin the reputation of you and your project Miss
How it possible that 40milion USD is raised and softcap is not reached ? it's Joke ?
Probably they didn't raise $ 40 million. It's probably just numbers on the website that have nothing to do with reality. Otherwise they would have left the money and kept working
Exactly, did someone see the proof? like the contract address. I think that words is just to make Public Investors get FOMO and they think they will raise a good amount of money in public sale.
Even with the address of the contract in most cases it is impossible to verify the accuracy of the raised money. As a rule, investments come to different wallets and are not related to the contract
Actually they can show the address of every wallet that they use to receive the funds/money right?
There is no way this project will fail with $40 million except the team members are very very stupid.

Which 40 million dollar you are talking about?
40 million dollar was only a number shown in their website with no proof. They were only trying to decieve people.

We can't talk surely about it, but it is look like true. And we didn't have any reason to think like this, if team showed any proof.

But I am quite the opposite of what you think. There is no reason to think that is true. That's nothing than a number in their website. Why don't they prove it?
That almost no one does. Look at the latest projects. They all hide their raised money and except for the numbers on the site they do not show us anything

You are right. But most of them raise only about 4-5 million dollar not 40 million dollar. Nothing can justify this.
They extended the ICO several times. It shows that no one has been interested in Ingot coin. Who have invested 40 million dollar in Ingotcoin?

Ingot has very interesting idea, as for me. But I agree that 40 million dollars is really big amount in current time. And I have some doubts about this situation with ICO.
Well, now we can say that 40 million they definitely do not. If you believe what the team says-one of the investors withdrew their investments

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

News from telegram chanel:
"Hello everyone
Thanks for your patience
Distribution for the bounty will begin starting next week
Upon the bounty stakes assigned"
Here only in the bounty spreadsheets a stakes are not counted...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

"Hello everyone
Thanks for your patience
this is the news awaited by the participants, but why does the bounty not count what it means that the participants who join will also not get results? if it is truly so sorry also the bounty participants who have joined their hard work are just in vain.
slasi1974

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

"Hello everyone
Thanks for your patience
this is the news awaited by the participants, but why does the bounty not count what it means that the participants who join will also not get results? if it is truly so sorry also the bounty participants who have joined their hard work are just in vain.

so ingot program is closed ? not get softcap but bounty manager said they promised to pay bounty hunters  Huh
fapar

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

"Hello everyone
Thanks for your patience

so ingot program is closed ? not get softcap but bounty manager said they promised to pay bounty hunters  Huh
"Hello everyone
Thanks for your patience

The stakes in the spreadsheets have not been calculated yet. Although already passed the promised bounty manager 2 weeks. Maybe by the end of the month everything will be solved.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

The Ingot team said that the softcap was not achieved because the whale investor had requested a refund. Even so, they will continue to develop this project, and pay bounty hunter. Even I just read on the telegram if they have plan to immediately listed on the exchange, this project is very confusing.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

the more confusing news circulating about this project, I, as a person who did not take part in the project, became confused, especially with the participants who took part in this project and hopefully in the future there will be the best way for this project for the common good.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

the more confusing news circulating about this project, I, as a person who did not take part in the project, became confused, especially with the participants who took part in this project and hopefully in the future there will be the best way for this project for the common good.
I think the confusing news must be clarified immediately so as not to confuse the readers of course and we see what the team has done about this problem hopefully this problem can end soon
Planton

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

I think the confusing news must be clarified immediately so as not to confuse the readers of course and we see what the team has done about this problem hopefully this problem can end soon
I agree with all of you, indeed, the team should immediately provide definite foresight so that all participants and investors who join will not be more disappointed or hesitant about this project, because with clear information it will certainly make the participants more relieved.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

I agree with all of you, indeed, the team should immediately provide definite foresight so that all participants and investors who join will not be more disappointed or hesitant about this project, because with clear information it will certainly make the participants more relieved.
I hope the team can immediately be able to clarify the news that is considered confusing so that later everyone can understand what is meant because if there is no action taken by the team it is certainly quite bad
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

I hope the team can immediately be able to clarify the news that is considered confusing so that later everyone can understand what is meant because if there is no action taken by the team it is certainly quite bad
but the team is not active in this thread, does anyone have a link to the Ingot telegram group? I can't access it. the latest news that I heard is that the ingot team will return investor funds, but now the news is different, so I want to confirm the truth.
Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

The last news that I have read in their telegram chat was that they was going to pay bounty to all participants. So I think we should wait. A lot of active projects don't pay in time now. So I think situation in Ingot could be the same.

fapar

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

The last news that I have read in their telegram chat was that they was going to pay bounty to all participants. So I think we should wait. A lot of active projects don't pay in time now. So I think situation in Ingot could be the same.

That's what they've been saying for the last month. In the telegram channel of bounty manager (CSBounty) just ignore the questions "When will be payout?". Although they promised to calculate the stakes " in 2 weeks " - it's been 3. Based on all the available information, we may be lucky and at least everything will be calculated by the end of the year.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Planton

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

That's what they've been saying for the last month. In the telegram channel of bounty manager (CSBounty) just ignore the questions "When will be payout?". Although they promised to calculate the stakes " in 2 weeks " - it's been 3. Based on all the available information, we may be lucky and at least everything will be calculated by the end of the year.
It takes precision to calculate the results that will be obtained by the participants so that it is true we can only wait and hope that the results that will be obtained provide many benefits for the participants who join and the tokens will also be of high value in the market.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

It takes precision to calculate the results that will be obtained by the participants so that it is true we can only wait and hope that the results that will be obtained provide many benefits for the participants who join and the tokens will also be of high value in the market.
everyone hopes for a good thing, hopefully the team that is inside doesn't give a disappointing thing for the future, they have been waiting long enough to expect satisfying results for sure.
daxp

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Looks like I missed something. The project decided to return the money to investors. Have they changed plans? Why else would they pay the bounty?

Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

There are a lot of projects which don't hurry to pay bounty rewards. Maybe the reason is market situation. But I don't think that is the main reason.

daxp

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

There are a lot of projects which don't hurry to pay bounty rewards. Maybe the reason is market situation. But I don't think that is the main reason.
It's not just the market situation. Projects do not disclose their wallets and the reliability of the funds raised is not checked. As a result, many projects will be scams. They need to sell their tokens themselves on exchanges. Extra sellers on the market they do not need

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

It's not just the market situation. Projects do not disclose their wallets and the reliability of the funds raised is not checked. As a result, many projects will be scams. They need to sell their tokens themselves on exchanges. Extra sellers on the market they do not need
Yes, most of recent ICO/crypto projects dont want to provide an address where we will be able to verify the amount of funds that theyve raised on their token sales.
And also because of that , there are many scam projects that want to scam people by putting a fake progress bar.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: