Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:44:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what steps will you do next?
I need your help to give an opinion - 3 (60%)
whether to surrender with the circumstances - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all the governments of the country united to strictly prohibit the exist  (Read 716 times)
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Perhaps one day with the current bitcoin advances, bitcoin digital currencies will be an international currency for all countries, and make it easier for every human to make transactions between countries when going to another country.
if it happens in the future it will certainly affect the paper money that exists around the world, whereas we know when the banknotes have a lot of history and symbolize the diversity of a country with other countries.
if that happens, surely the government will not remain silent on the matter, there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.
what will you do if you have a lot of bitcoin.
If the government should decide that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency should no longer exist… I don’t anything bad will happen. The government will order all Bitcoin exchanges to return money to their rightful owners and close up their sites. Unless they the government decides to seize every money that is in the blockchain. But I don’t think they will ever do that.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Perhaps one day with the current bitcoin advances, bitcoin digital currencies will be an international currency for all countries, and make it easier for every human to make transactions between countries when going to another country.
if it happens in the future it will certainly affect the paper money that exists around the world, whereas we know when the banknotes have a lot of history and symbolize the diversity of a country with other countries.
if that happens, surely the government will not remain silent on the matter, there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.
If the government should decide that Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency should no longer exist… I don’t anything bad will happen. The government will order all Bitcoin exchanges to return money to their rightful owners and close up their sites. Unless they the government decides to seize every money that is in the blockchain. But I don’t think they will ever do that.

Obviously if that will be happening, they will use all their means to prevent us from using crypto all over the world, aside from that, since they cannot control this kind of economy and cannot get their hands into it, instead they will use those resources that are within their control in order to go against the users of crypto. That is how i see the country when all of the government members will be against crypto.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

Even if all countries unite and try to prohibit the crypto currency, they will not get it anyway, because the crypto currency has already penetrated our world! Progress can not be stopped and the government, in my opinion, should not hamper the development of the crypto currency.
yahamidu

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:07:09 AM

I think it's very difficult to get the whole world out of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first truly excellent digital currency and profoundly affect the financial. Bitcoin is the future technology. No one can refuse the technology.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Obviously if that will be happening, they will use all their means to prevent us from using crypto all over the world, aside from that, since they cannot control this kind of economy and cannot get their hands into it, instead they will use those resources that are within their control in order to go against the users of crypto. That is how i see the country when all of the government members will be against crypto.

You have a point, and to be honest they cannot really get their hands into crypto because of its decentralization, but instead they will use something they have in order to keep the users off the crypto, for example is by using their law to prohibit crypto in a certain country. In my opinion some companies are already having an idea about blockchain technology, but still they are waiting for some hints to when it is time to use it, because as usual their company will be at stake if they make the wrong decision.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

banning bitcoin is not possible  if that is possible any country would have banned by now but it is officially not possible because bitcoin is run on network decentralised manner no govt or central authority can ban bitcoin.

But although it can not stop bitcoin completely but the effect of the prohibition and regulation of a country is very large on the crypto market, especially if the whole country is united to ban the existence of bitcoin, of course it will shake the market crypto and bitcoin, I can not imagine what will happen if that's true..
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:40 AM

The BTC system is alive in the online world. Unless all countries in the world have closed the network, the BTC system cannot be closed! Closing the Internet all over the world has serious consequences.
So technically blocked BTC!
We should not underestimate governments it is true that the only way they have now to block bitcoin traffic will be to block the whole Internet and that is not a real possibility but at the same time, what if they find a way to distinguish bitcoin traffic from your regular traffic, in that case they will have an effective way to block bitcoin and still leave the internet intact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: